Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
It is only Contards that dispute that these bombs were not real.

Real bombs just not in a working condition that none of them---- NOT A ONE OF THEM--- actually exploded, all sent to high profile people and places (not one of them running for anything) with the highest security around them in ways that got them easily noticed and intercepted just to stir the ire of the Left to try to get their fat asses out to the voting booths to save the blue drip.

You mean like Trump said the caravan coming to the US was the work of the Democrats. Like that??

This morning I read from a troll in a conservative message board (not USMB) that the bombs sent yesterday to several political figures could not have exploded because they "didn't have a blasting cap".

Bomb technicians who are not anonymous nicknames in message boards contradict this fake news:
Multiple senior bomb technicians briefed on the case said that the aspiring bomber had all the components necessary to set off a successful explosion.
Pipe bombs mailed to political figures have matching characteristics

ahmed-mohamed-clock.jpg

So why didn't they detonate, like the thread title says?

They weren't made to detonate. They were made to look scary and create a narrative for the news cycle leading up to the midterms.

The New America: brought to you by the Left.
  • Mueller didn't work.
  • Cory Booker and Maxine Watters didn't work.
  • Chasing Sarah didn't work.
  • The 5th Circuit didn't work.
  • Lies, bugging and leaks in the White House didn't work.
  • The Left's Antifa hasn't worked.
These are desperate times for the Left now. The old bombthrowers are now trying to win elections using real bombs this time. Scare all those old folks into being too afraid to go out to vote.

Real bombs just not in a working condition that none of them---- NOT A ONE OF THEM--- actually exploded, all sent to high profile people and places (not one of them running for anything) with the highest security around them in ways that got them easily noticed and intercepted just to stir the ire of the Left to try to get their fat asses out to the voting booths to save the blue drip.

You mean like Trump said the caravan coming to the US was the work of the Democrats. Like that??

It is. Do you see one democrat concerned much less opposed to and fighting to stop it? Nope.

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

I don’t agree with Trump openly skewering the media (even though it’s warranted) and correct me if I’m wrong, but not once has he advocated physical harm or death of media figures or liberal figures.

Has he done a Maxine Waters and I just missed the headlines?
Trump said of Gianforte,
“any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In Trump's book, he had written about giving his music teacher a black eye.

At Iowa caucus feb 2016:
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise"

All sorts of other example of encouraging supporters to hit protestors. one exampe is John Franklin McGraw. Federal Judge David Hale had ruled in favor of victims of such incitement.

"Please don't be too nice" to suspects, Trump tells police

Uh-huh. When did he advocate for the physical harm or death of a CNN reporter or any of the others who received suspicious packages?
Trump's attacks on media raise threat of violence against reporters, UN experts warn.
Shouldnt be any surprise this sort of stuff is happening. considering our leadership lacks moral compass.
Trump is responsible for the descent into thuggery

Document it or shut up.

Soros is a CONVICTED FELON, PP. That is incontrovertible.

The FBI needs to bring this criminal in for questioning and ask him about it. Maybe bring in some of his cronies to question as well.

And if there are any discrepancies between the two version, that's perjury or obstruction.

This investigation needs to be taken, but its really up to patriotic people in law enforcement right now.

This morning I read from a troll in a conservative message board (not USMB) that the bombs sent yesterday to several political figures could not have exploded because they "didn't have a blasting cap".

Bomb technicians who are not anonymous nicknames in message boards contradict this fake news:
Multiple senior bomb technicians briefed on the case said that the aspiring bomber had all the components necessary to set off a successful explosion.
Pipe bombs mailed to political figures have matching characteristics
:huh1:

What this is showing everyone is what a pu$$y and a sissy Trump is.

Any other president would’ve called the former presidents and apologized for the threats and the attempt to attack.

But not trump.

He’s too much of a pu$$y and a sissy.

He just can’t face what he’s done.

What a wimp!

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

I don’t agree with Trump openly skewering the media (even though it’s warranted) and correct me if I’m wrong, but not once has he advocated physical harm or death of media figures or liberal figures.

Trump said of Gianforte,

At Iowa caucus feb 2016:
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise"

All sorts of other example of encouraging supporters to hit protestors. one exampe is John Franklin McGraw. Federal Judge David Hale had ruled in favor of victims of such incitement.

If anyone desires to see what anyone is all about, just look to their history; their past.

What does Trump's past tell US about Trump, the person?

It tells US that inside of Trump there is a nefarious, malevolent, sinister personality.

This is the person that was on television yesterday telling US all we need to reconcile & put aside our differences.

Then, this morning Trump is right back to his same old self blaming the press for the situation in this nation.

Trump's own ego will NEVER allow him to take responsibility FOR ANYTHING.

Trump has never taken responsibility for anything during his entire life.

WHY in Hell would Trump change now?

He won't.

Last edited:
Here's a photo of the package that was delivered to DeNiro

image.jpg

You're always posting this picture. I don't care what kind of perverted fantasies you have about Michele Obama or fixation with her with male genitalia, but for the love of god, please keep this perverted sex fantasy to the privacy of your bedroom. Sharing it with us is rather disturbing and you should seek help.

Personally, I don't know what kind of genitalia President Obama's old lady has. But if she is our First Tranny First Lady, the people have a right to know.

OP brought to you by the same geniuses that told you Ubercunt had a 93% chance of being President.

You stupid little girls never learn, do you?

By Jonathan Allen

Trump said of Gianforte,

At Iowa caucus feb 2016:

Uh-huh. When did he advocate for the physical harm or death of a CNN reporter or any of the others who received suspicious packages?
Trump's attacks on media raise threat of violence against reporters, UN experts warn.
Shouldnt be any surprise this sort of stuff is happening. considering our leadership lacks moral compass.
Trump is responsible for the descent into thuggery

I don’t gobble up propaganda.

It is. Do you see one democrat concerned much less opposed to and fighting to stop it? Nope.

I'm sure a lot of them are, esp Warren, but the PO knows to intercept packages and Democrats know enough not to open any packages, just in case the bomber changes his mode.

By Jonathan Allen

Trump said of Gianforte,

At Iowa caucus feb 2016:

If anyone desires to see what anyone is all about, just look to their history; their past.

What does Trump's past tell US about Trump, the person?

It tells US that inside of Trump there is a nefarious, malevolent, sinister personality.

This is the person that was on television yesterday telling US all we need to reconcile & put aside our differences.

Then, this morning Trump is right back to his same old self blaming the press for the situation in this nation.

Trump's own ego will NEVER allow his to take responsibility FOR ANYTHING.

Trump has never taken responsibility for anything during his entire life.

WHY in Hell would Trump change now?

He won't.
When are the democrat mouthpieces going to report instead of spout democrat propaganda?

in all the pics i've seen so far, none of the stamps used in the mailing of these packages have been postmarked.

Forum List

Back