Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
`
The only people who care what the Soro's think and say is the far right.

You really don't know Jack about George Soros do you?
The biggest problem with leftest such as yourself is that you think you know it all, yet you know very little.
Emotionally guided Crusading Lemmings.

Read up a bit on GS and his background and the things he's done before you dig your hole deeper. "IF" you have any sense at all that is.

LMAO they are ignorant sheep who don't want to know.

Soros is a New World Order guy and a Globalist who wants no countries, no borders and the world as one big entity.

Ask the Govt. of Great Britain what they think of Soros.

He's a billionaire and uses his money to do whatever he can to push his NWO and Globalist agenda.

The sheep should catch a damned clue or remain ignorant sheep.

You may be the exception. I have one. Any other takers?
this thread is a great example of someone pre-judging based off stereotypes. the "left" doesn't seem to like it. (ironic i know to use 'the left" like this) but you go back and do what they're doing and it just becomes a stupid circle of nothing.
I agree. The stereotyping need to stop. My initial post was overgeneralization.
so let me ask you then, are all trump supporters deplorable?
The Base? Yes. Particularly any woman who would still support tiny trump.
stereotyping seems to be your gig junior.
Fascinating.....do go on.

upload_2018-10-25_9-55-41.png

I wonder if those Dems will keep sending "bombs" to each other till midterms are over?

`

That is EXACTLY correct. Those on the right seem to be so hung up on Soros; that's all we ever seem to hear from them.

Why are those on the right so hung up on certain things?

Document it or shut up.

Soros is a CONVICTED FELON, PP. That is incontrovertible.

The FBI needs to bring this criminal in for questioning and ask him about it. Maybe bring in some of his cronies to question as well.

And if there are any discrepancies between the two version, that's perjury or obstruction.

This investigation needs to be taken, but its really up to patriotic people in law enforcement right now.
Right. Insider trading 30 years ago in France makes him a prime suspect in the bomb case.

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

`

That is EXACTLY correct. Those on the right seem to be so hung up on Soros; that's all we ever seem to hear from them.

At least the Right knows who and what Soros is.

You lefty loons don't seem to know or care.

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

I don’t agree with Trump openly skewering the media (even though it’s warranted) and correct me if I’m wrong, but not once has he advocated physical harm or death of media figures or liberal figures.

Has he done a Maxine Waters and I just missed the headlines?
Trump said of Gianforte,
“any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In Trump's book, he had written about giving his music teacher a black eye.

At Iowa caucus feb 2016:
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise"

All sorts of other example of encouraging supporters to hit protestors. one exampe is John Franklin McGraw. Federal Judge David Hale had ruled in favor of victims of such incitement.

"Please don't be too nice" to suspects, Trump tells police

If anyone desires to see what anyone is all about, just look to their history; their past.

What does Trump's past tell US about Trump, the person?

It tells US that inside of Trump there is a nefarious, malevolent, sinister personality.

This is the person that was on television yesterday telling US all we need to reconcile & put aside our differences.

Then, this morning Trump is right back to his same old self blaming the press for the situation in this nation.

Trump's own ego will NEVER allow his to take responsibility FOR ANYTHING.

Trump has never taken responsibility for anything during his entire life.

WHY in Hell would Trump change now?

He won't.
When are the democrat mouthpieces going to report instead of spout democrat propaganda?
Every bit of my post is true & correct, and you know that it is.

That is why you come up with the lame drivel BS you respond with.

A person's history is not exclusive to politics, though you imply it is.

You are an extremely ignorant individual.

Man, you tards get dumber by the day.

First you speculate. Then, within 24 hours, you begin stating your bullshit as fact.

Fucking amazing.

"The more I say it, the truer it becomes! Magic!"

With the resistance movement failing, the Mueller Investigation turning into a joke, mob action on the part of democrats turning public opinion sour and the president on the verge of holding both houses of Congress, what could possibly happen to save the democrats? How about bombs sent to the Clinton’s, Obama’s, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Maxine Waters, George Soros and Robert Di Nero? Boy, that would do it; and just before election too when it was needed most.

This terrorist act appears to have come just in the nick of time to counter growing public sentiment against democrats in the wake of poll numbers reflecting voter disgust at accosting public figures in restaurants and other public settings at the behest of democratic operatives like Maxine Waters.

The problem here is the timing. Why would a Trump supporter, riled by rhetoric at a Trump rally, launch a bomb attack with bombs that don’t explode just before the mid-term elections when many voters are on the fence? The desperation of the marginalized opposition is at a fever pitch and the apparent Reichstag aspect of this act is a chilling reminder that there are probably no lengths political outliers won’t go to regain and maintain power.

Out of all those bombs not one of them has detonated or harmed a hair on the head of a single democrat. That’s because those bombs were likely never deigned to explode; they were crafted to swing a close election.

Package bombs are extremely difficult to trace which is why it took years to track down Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski who was living in an isolated shack, traveling great distances to mail his bombs and leaving no fingerprints. Yes, technology, including DNA identifying processes and cameras has improved by leaps and bounds but the perpetrator or perpetrators only need to remain unidentified for a matter of days before the election takes place to achieve the maximum effect of turning crucial votes.

Most of us cherish our democracy and believe that sinister operations like this could never happen here but what is at stake appears to have thrown the opposition to the current administration into an almost crazed state of the end justifying the means. Many democrats seem to feel that they are on mission to save the world from a people controlling their government instead of the other way around as it is in the rest of the world.

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

I don’t agree with Trump openly skewering the media (even though it’s warranted) and correct me if I’m wrong, but not once has he advocated physical harm or death of media figures or liberal figures.

Has he done a Maxine Waters and I just missed the headlines?
Trump said of Gianforte,
“any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In Trump's book, he had written about giving his music teacher a black eye.

At Iowa caucus feb 2016:
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise"

All sorts of other example of encouraging supporters to hit protestors. one exampe is John Franklin McGraw. Federal Judge David Hale had ruled in favor of victims of such incitement.

"Please don't be too nice" to suspects, Trump tells police

Uh-huh. When did he advocate for the physical harm or death of a CNN reporter or any of the others who received suspicious packages?
Trump's attacks on media raise threat of violence against reporters, UN experts warn.
Shouldnt be any surprise this sort of stuff is happening. considering our leadership lacks moral compass.
Trump is responsible for the descent into thuggery

I don’t gobble up propaganda.
YKhSYV.jpg

This Party, and THESE PEOPLE can NEVER....NEVER be allowed to hold POLITICAL POWER AGAIN

The Democrat Party needs an entirely NEW LEADERSHIP, and they Need to SEVER ties with GEORGE SOROS!!!
Disagree. Many democratic platforms are worth salvaging. But also agree, the LEADERSHIP and ties to Soros are what needs scrubbing. It's the LGBT cult. I'm telling you. They are FRANTIC about the new USSC leaning heavy to the right now. Like mental patients who have had their last vestiges of a denial system stripped away, they need lithium injections and a padded cell. Their desperation soars to new heights where even the most hardened skeptic peers in through the little glass window, shaking their head in disbelief.

They know what's coming. Windsor 2013 vs Obergefell 2015. Those two decisions cannot stand in the same legal universe. Which will win?... polygamists want to know....

It's over. It's done. The Cult seized the APA first, the democratic party 2nd and now both outfits are as worthless as tits on a boar hog.

With the resistance movement failing, the Mueller Investigation turning into a joke, mob action on the part of democrats turning public opinion sour and the president on the verge of holding both houses of Congress, what could possibly happen to save the democrats? How about bombs sent to the Clinton’s, Obama’s, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Maxine Waters, George Soros and Robert Di Nero? Boy, that would do it; and just before election too when it was needed most.

This terrorist act appears to have come just in the nick of time to counter growing public sentiment against democrats in the wake of poll numbers reflecting voter disgust at accosting public figures in restaurants and other public settings at the behest of democratic operatives like Maxine Waters.

The problem here is the timing. Why would a Trump supporter, riled by rhetoric at a Trump rally, launch a bomb attack with bombs that don’t explode just before the mid-term elections when many voters are on the fence? The desperation of the marginalized opposition is at a fever pitch and the apparent Reichstag aspect of this act is a chilling reminder that there are probably no lengths political outliers won’t go to regain and maintain power.

Out of all those bombs not one of them has detonated or harmed a hair on the head of a single democrat. That’s because those bombs were likely never deigned to explode; they were crafted to swing a close election.

Package bombs are extremely difficult to trace which is why it took years to track down Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski who was living in an isolated shack, traveling great distances to mail his bombs and leaving no fingerprints. Yes, technology, including DNA identifying processes and cameras has improved by leaps and bounds but the perpetrator or perpetrators only need to remain unidentified for a matter of days before the election takes place to achieve the maximum effect of turning crucial votes.

Most of us cherish our democracy and believe that sinister operations like this could never happen here but what is at stake appears to have thrown the opposition to the current administration into an almost crazed state of the end justifying the means. Many democrats seem to feel that they are on mission to save the world from a people controlling their government instead of the other way around as it is in the rest of the world.
^ so pathetic. No doubt you’re just sad they didn’t murder their targets.

`

At least the Right knows who and what Soros is.

You lefty loons don't seem to know or care.

what is a lefty loon? Is that the male, or the female loon? I'm gonna guess the female loon.

Forum List

Back