Swampy Jeff Sessions' "no hitter" for The Swamp reaches 14 months and counting...

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
March 2018 saw yet another month where the DoJ under the "leadership" of Swampy Jeff Sessions failed to indict a single life form from The Swamp.

On the plus side, Swampy Jeff gave us the standard "nobody is above the law..." quote, but it was truncated.

Swampy Jeff really said

NOBODY is ABOVE THE LAW until I GET MINE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Seriously, Mr President The Donald, WHEN are you going to get a clue here and fire this ASS CLOWN of an Attorney General!!!!!!!!!

March 2018 saw yet another month where the DoJ under the "leadership" of Swampy Jeff Sessions failed to indict a single life form from The Swamp.

On the plus side, Swampy Jeff gave us the standard "nobody is above the law..." quote, but it was truncated.

Swampy Jeff really said

Seriously, Mr President The Donald, WHEN are you going to get a clue here and fire this ASS CLOWN of an Attorney General!!!!!!!!!

Sessions is part of the problem

Swampy Jeff really said

:lol:

You guys are hilarious.

Hey, don't you believe Sandy Hook was a hoax?

Forum List

Back