Sweden Rape capital of the world, Japan not so much

Perhaps if Sweden THOUGHT about what they were doing instead of being so fucking liberal, THIS could have been prevented... Obuma bringing it to America...LOCK AND LOAD!!!!

cultural-diversity.jpg

Japan is hardly a good example. There's massive under-reporting of rapes in Japan. Some say you should multiply the official figures by 10. Attitudes in Japan are at a par with those in the U.S. 40-50 years ago, i.e. she must have been asking for it.

Little sympathy for rape victims in Japan

Japan is hardly a good example. There's massive under-reporting of rapes in Japan. Some say you should multiply the official figures by 10. Attitudes in Japan are at a par with those in the U.S. 40-50 years ago, i.e. she must have been asking for it.

I can see that, given their whole 'honor' mindset. But, aside from the rape issue, Japan's just not having their visitors dictate law

I can see that, given their whole 'honor' mindset. But, aside from the rape issue, Japan's just not having their visitors dictate law
The Japanese are very ethnocentric. They treat the indigenous population of Japan very badly. The modern Japanese culture is quite racist toward the original indigenous population. As well, the Japanese do not like inter-racial or inter-cultural marriages with other races and cultures.

The idea that they don't allow 'visitors to dictate law,' is redundant as far as Japan is concerned. One cannot label Japan as a multicultural society in any sense.

And, yes, considering the values of the culture, rape is most likely very much under reported.

Forum List

Back