Sweden swinging hard right!

They murdered a lot of innocent people Lucy.

"They murdered a lot of innocent people Lucy."

So did the British murder a lot of innocents in DRESDEN.

So did the Americans murder a lot of innocents in HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI.

But YOU support this yes? So again I comment Franco was a Hero he killed Communists and save Spain from Communism. They were NOT innocents they were Communists ALL of.

DRESDEN = Murder of the innocents.

HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI = Murder of the innocents.
The examples you gave are controversal, but occurred during a war that ended 70 years ago. We have the luxery of viewing and judging those events in hindsite.

What you, and those who agree with you are talking about is initiating a slaughter of civilians, not because they are at war with you though (like Hitler) you are trying to make that claim. You sound as if you want to expel or otherwise eradicate people of non Christian or non European decent.

What is the difference between what you advocate and what Hitler advocated Lucy?
Ooooh ooooh I know!

Jews weren't gang raping girls or going on goyum killing sprees or chanting death to the West.

Neither are most Muslims. Maybe you can come up with something better to justify mass murder.
How many will be needed before it's justified.

How many pedophile Catholic Priests?
How many Christian abortion clinic bombers?

Save your double standards for another argument.

"They murdered a lot of innocent people Lucy."

So did the British murder a lot of innocents in DRESDEN.

So did the Americans murder a lot of innocents in HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI.

But YOU support this yes? So again I comment Franco was a Hero he killed Communists and save Spain from Communism. They were NOT innocents they were Communists ALL of.

DRESDEN = Murder of the innocents.

HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI = Murder of the innocents.
The examples you gave are controversal, but occurred during a war that ended 70 years ago. We have the luxery of viewing and judging those events in hindsite.

What you, and those who agree with you are talking about is initiating a slaughter of civilians, not because they are at war with you though (like Hitler) you are trying to make that claim. You sound as if you want to expel or otherwise eradicate people of non Christian or non European decent.

What is the difference between what you advocate and what Hitler advocated Lucy?
Ooooh ooooh I know!

Jews weren't gang raping girls or going on goyum killing sprees or chanting death to the West.

Neither are most Muslims. Maybe you can come up with something better to justify mass murder.

I asked you first.

Ooooh ooooh I know!

I asked you first.

The answer is simple I thought you would realize it. If someone rapes someone. You arrest them and try them for rape. If someone goes on a killing spree, you arrest them and charge them with the appropriate offenses. If someone molests children...well ditto. I'm not going to suggest we mass murder Catholics because of the actions of some.

Mass murder by definition is never justified except in the most warped minds that decide to collectively punish a population because of who they are not what they did.

Ooooh ooooh I know!

I asked you first.

The answer is simple I thought you would realize it. If someone rapes someone. You arrest them and try them for rape. If someone goes on a killing spree, you arrest them and charge them with the appropriate offenses. If someone molests children...well ditto. I'm not going to suggest we mass murder Catholics because of the actions of some.

Mass murder by definition is never justified except in the most warped minds that decide to collectively punish a population because of who they are not what they did.
And if groups of immigrants gang rape, slaughter, and call for an end to your culture, how many are needed before deporting them is justified.

Ooooh ooooh I know!

I asked you first.

Violent crime exploded after they let them up.......including Grenade attacks........I've shown that data.........

They were invited in by the Gov't elites and not necessarily the people. And after this it caused more crime.......including rape, murder, arson and grenade attacks............People get PISSED...........and now they are ready to undue the invitation and throw their asses out........

It's their right........it's their country.

Wheelchair-bound woman 'gang raped in refugee centre'

refugee centre in Sweden has been attacked after a wheelchair-bound woman was allegedly gang raped.

People living on Gotland, Sweden's biggest island, protested and reportedly threw stones at the site after suspects in the case were released by police.

Six men, all in their twenties, were arrested after the alleged attack but have all have since been released.

Swedish police have not provided any details about the suspects and removed a post on Facebook about the alleged incident after citing “bad language” in the responses.

“We are restricted from specifying ethnicity, description, or other information, such as age, appearance and addresses,” Gotland Police posted on Facebook.

Newspaper Expressen claimed the alleged attackers were asylum seekers.

muslim somalis advocate for sharia in Minnesota --- ---

Well that was a waste of five minutes.

That's it? One guy?

I can give you links of Americans advocating Christian Law in America. Do you supposed that is representative of the population?

But please continue to broadbrush, it seems to be your only skill here.

--------------------------------------------------------- see Coyotes comment on this video by AMI as here it is again . see Coyotes comments on the video and also Judge Coyotes words and spinning and why would she do that SPINNING Ladies and Gents , --- ---

I asked you first.

Violent crime exploded after they let them up.......including Grenade attacks........I've shown that data.........

They were invited in by the Gov't elites and not necessarily the people. And after this it caused more crime.......including rape, murder, arson and grenade attacks............People get PISSED...........and now they are ready to undue the invitation and throw their asses out........

It's their right........it's their country.

Yes....just like the German people were right in 1930's and 40's...it was their country....right?

muslim somalis advocate for sharia in Minnesota --- ---

Well that was a waste of five minutes.

That's it? One guy?

I can give you links of Americans advocating Christian Law in America. Do you supposed that is representative of the population?

But please continue to broadbrush, it seems to be your only skill here.

--------------------------------------------------------- see Coyotes comment on this video by AMI as here it is again . see Coyotes comments on the video and also Judge Coyotes words and spinning and why would she do that SPINNING Ladies and Gents , --- ---

Don't wet your pants over your Sharia fear.

I asked you first.

And if groups of immigrants gang rape, slaughter, and call for an end to your culture, how many are needed before deporting them is justified.

Individuals rape and slaughter. Let the justice system handle it and deport them if they aren't citizens. Isn't that how crime is usually handled?

and in TEXAS muslims go to fight with 'isis' , parents lied about them . --- FBI says men from Plano went to fight with ISIS and their parents lied about it | Crime | Dallas News ---

They were probably scared for their kids' future. Either way you are talking about a miniscule number of people.
-------------------------------------- ONE is more then enough Coyote . Scared for their kids future [chuckle] ,

Let me know when you go after the Catholics then.

hey , probably not gonna make a difference to old folks but might matter to Young Americans , Westerners and their kids Coyote . Plus i want board posters to see the spin that you spout , Its quite a reputation that you are building Coyote .

Last edited:
hey , probably not gonna make a difference to old folks but might matter to Young Americans , Westerners and their kids Coyote . Plus i want board posters to see the spin that you s[out , Its quite a reputation that you are building Coyote .

That's just fine Pis...rather have that then a reputation for supporting the mass murder of innocent people.

and then she tries to change Subjects which is also ok because the board can SEE Coyote .

I asked you first.

Individuals rape and slaughter. Let the justice system handle it and deport them if they aren't citizens. Isn't that how crime is usually handled?
Not by ISIS, Al Qaeda, MS13, and many others.

Look up the RICO statutes and get back to me.

and then she tries to change Subjects which is also ok because the board can SEE Coyote .

It's part of the conversation Pis. Let me know when you decide to go genocidal on other groups, who's members have done horrible things. I'll bring popcorn and applaud you for at least having an internally consistent argument :)

hey , probably not gonna make a difference to old folks but might matter to Young Americans , Westerners and their kids Coyote . Plus i want board posters to see the spin that you s[out , Its quite a reputation that you are building Coyote .

That's just fine Pis...rather have that then a reputation for supporting the mass murder of innocent people.
----------------------------------------- for the record and for the hundredth time . i don't support or advocate harm to anyone Coyote .

I asked you first.

Not by ISIS, Al Qaeda, MS13, and many others.

Look up the RICO statutes and get back to me.

We aren't talking about ISIS, Al Qaeda or MS13 - we are talking about refugees, immigrants, migrants, etc in the country legally or illegally. There is a criminal justice and immigration system in place for each country to handle crimes. In civilized countries - if a person commits a crime, he is the only one charged and punished. Not every person of his race, religion or ethnicity in that country. But that is civilized nations...

Forum List

Back