Sweden swinging hard right!

As the shit increasingly hits the fan in these European countries, the political impact will be enormous here at home. Imagine the good fortune of GOP candidates being able to point to gigantic levels of civil unrest due to open border policies! No October surprises necessary s0ns!!:113::113:. I get a tingle up my leg in anticipation of videos that will be coming out of places like Sweden = the big bumpy cucumber for progressive silliness!:hello77::hello77:

They murdered a lot of innocent people Lucy.

"They murdered a lot of innocent people Lucy."

So did the British murder a lot of innocents in DRESDEN.

So did the Americans murder a lot of innocents in HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI.

But YOU support this yes? So again I comment Franco was a Hero he killed Communists and save Spain from Communism. They were NOT innocents they were Communists ALL of.

DRESDEN = Murder of the innocents.

HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI = Murder of the innocents.
The examples you gave are controversal, but occurred during a war that ended 70 years ago. We have the luxery of viewing and judging those events in hindsite.

What you, and those who agree with you are talking about is initiating a slaughter of civilians, not because they are at war with you though (like Hitler) you are trying to make that claim. You sound as if you want to expel or otherwise eradicate people of non Christian or non European decent.

What is the difference between what you advocate and what Hitler advocated Lucy?

check out 'lewiston maine' somali muslims . See 'islamberg' in upstate 'new york' , there are PLANNERS witha plan and its not a good plan for Americans , Check it out and make yourown conclusion . See 'muslim' somalis in Minnesota that send young somali to the war zone overseas to fight with 'isis' and who want muslim 'shariah' law in the USA Lucy .
You have a link to support your Sharia claim? (rhetorical question since I know you don't).

Just as an FYI - those Somali families didn't "send" anyone, about 15 youths left to go and fight in Syria. FBI investigated.

The native culture will decide the future of these countries. As it should be. PC noise wont matter for shit. The intellectuals always sit on the sidelines as these disputes heat up....they become rather irrelevant. Talk becomes cheap. One way or another, somebody is going to end up emigrating the fuck right out of the country. Might take a few decades and a whole lot of spilled blood s0ns.....cause that's how it works.

Are you advocating murdering civilians?

There are no planners. A combination of droughts, war, and regional instability have led to the largest number of displaced people and migrstions around the world. Who are the planners? You. Climate change, wars of choice...good job dude.
Horse shit if you think it’s just that simple, and innocent. These 3rd world pieces of garbage have an entire planet, full of nations to which they could flee, and no access to. Yet they specifically are flooding into western/white nations. And only western/white nations.
You sound like...well...what the said in the 1930's...I will leave it at that.

The only major genocides going on in the 1930's were by the Soviet Union, the Holodomor 1933 - 1934, Dekulakization 1929 - 1932, the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938, Vinnytsia Massacre 1937 - 1938, the Kharbin Operation 1937, the German Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938, the Greek Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1939.

I didn't say genocide in the 1930's. Genocide requires years of lead up rhetoric in order to demonize and dehumanize the scapegoats. Makes it easier to kill them.

"Genocide requires years of lead up rhetoric in order to demonize and dehumanize the scapegoats"

And that's precisely what is going on today in America against white hetero Chritian patriotic males.

:lmao:

They seem to be doing very well in America. Looks like you're creating a new class of professional victims :)

There are no planners. A combination of droughts, war, and regional instability have led to the largest number of displaced people and migrstions around the world. Who are the planners? You. Climate change, wars of choice...good job dude.
Horse shit if you think it’s just that simple, and innocent. These 3rd world pieces of garbage have an entire planet, full of nations to which they could flee, and no access to. Yet they specifically are flooding into western/white nations. And only western/white nations.

The only major genocides going on in the 1930's were by the Soviet Union, the Holodomor 1933 - 1934, Dekulakization 1929 - 1932, the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938, Vinnytsia Massacre 1937 - 1938, the Kharbin Operation 1937, the German Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938, the Greek Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1939.

I didn't say genocide in the 1930's. Genocide requires years of lead up rhetoric in order to demonize and dehumanize the scapegoats. Makes it easier to kill them.

Why would people kill, what they can otherwise revoke citizenship of?

Hitler ran into that problem...no one would take the Jews, so he very quickly decided to exterminate them.

If you revoke citizenship, a person has no citizenship. No country has a duty to take them. What will be your criteria for revokation....and what will you do with the ones that have no alternative place to go? Concentration camps?

and ' I ' do not advocate murdering or harming anyone Coyote . [for the record]

But YOU support this yes? So again I comment Franco was a Hero he killed Communists and save Spain from Communism. They were NOT innocents they were Communists ALL of.

The examples you gave are controversal, but occurred during a war that ended 70 years ago. We have the luxery of viewing and judging those events in hindsite.

What you, and those who agree with you are talking about is initiating a slaughter of civilians, not because they are at war with you though (like Hitler) you are trying to make that claim. You sound as if you want to expel or otherwise eradicate people of non Christian or non European decent.

What is the difference between what you advocate and what Hitler advocated Lucy?
Ooooh ooooh I know!

Jews weren't gang raping girls or going on goyum killing sprees or chanting death to the West.

Why would people kill, what they can otherwise revoke citizenship of?

Hitler ran into that problem...no one would take the Jews, so he very quickly decided to exterminate them.

If you revoke citizenship, a person has no citizenship. No country has a duty to take them. What will be your criteria for revokation....and what will you do with the ones that have no alternative place to go? Concentration camps?

That's about the only good thing about Israel, is that it was a dumping ground for Europe's unwanted Jews.

Hitler's Nazis could've easily expanded the Haavara Agreement.

None the less, I don't think the Holocaust is uniquely Far-Right, but more uniquely German, Far-Right regimes existed all over the World in both White, and non-White countries with far fewer deaths, it just seems Germans have no restraint, they're barbarians at heart.

Ooooh ooooh I know!

Jews weren't gang raping girls or going on goyum killing sprees or chanting death to the West.

How do you figure that?
There were complaints of the Jews doing such, actually.

Ooooh ooooh I know!

Neither are most Muslims. Maybe you can come up with something better to justify mass murder.

Ooooh ooooh I know!

Neither are most Muslims. Maybe you can come up with something better to justify mass murder.
Blood, and soil is more than enough. That My Genetic line retains control of land and resources, is more than enough to justify the elimination of any invader...

muslim somalis advocate for sharia in Minnesota --- ---

Well that was a waste of five minutes.

That's it? One guy?

I can give you links of Americans advocating Christian Law in America. Do you supposed that is representative of the population?

But please continue to broadbrush, it seems to be your only skill here.

Ooooh ooooh I know!

How many will be needed before it's justified.

Ooooh ooooh I know!

That kind of ghey comment isnt gonna matter anymore honey.....you're not getting it

Violent crime in Sweden is soaring. When will politicians act? | The Spectator

Forum List

Back