Sweden swinging hard right!

Wow.

Your continent has a pretty bloody history.

"Your continent has a pretty bloody history."

Yes but this will NOT be involving Sweden or the British, they are NOT important to our Continent Historically, this War will NOT involve them, they can do their own thing, go their own way and be happy with their Cultural Suicide.

Yes and there will be more blood within five years, more blood than EVER PREVIOUS, we will be walking stomach deep through the blood of the Enemy, it will be an IMMENSE CLEANSING and it will be on par with a DEEP SPIRITUAL happening, we will be surrounded by blood and also FIRE, we will be CLEANSED as a Continent through BLOOD AND FIRE and at the end we WILL have preserved this Continent that we love, WE are FULLY PREPARED to DIE to save what we love, yes you think that is fanatical, that is because we ARE FANATICAL and now we are excited through PURE HATE because it is NORMAL to HATE your enemy who wants to DESTROY EVERYTHING your Ancestors entrusted YOU with.

We WILL win Our Lord Jesus Christ The Messiah is with US, Lucifer is with our Enemy this is why they DENY Jesus Christ and attempt to REMOVE Jesus Christ and Christianity ITSELF from Western Civilisation.
Will anyone be spared from the wrath? Just wondering...

I add do you THINK we WANT this disruption that is coming? We would just prefer to live as we are with our family and do as we have always, WE NEVER asked for THIS CRAP, but it MUST be brought to an END in the ONLY way it can be brought to that end.
Offer them a chance to leave. If they refuse... Let the chips fall where they may.

They are going to be given a chance to Self Deport, we WOULD prefer that they accept this when the time of OUR CHOOSING comes to issue this demand, IF they refuse or IF they threaten violence then everyone knows what happens then, History Repeating.
Heil Hitler. History indeed.

the PLANNERS of these invasions do not have Good intentions .
There are no planners. A combination of droughts, war, and regional instability have led to the largest number of displaced people and migrstions around the world. Who are the planners? You. Climate change, wars of choice...good job dude.
Horse shit if you think it’s just that simple, and innocent. These 3rd world pieces of garbage have an entire planet, full of nations to which they could flee, and plead for access to. Yet they specifically are flooding into western/white nations. And only western/white nations.

Last edited:

Yes but this will NOT be involving Sweden or the British, they are NOT important to our Continent Historically, this War will NOT involve them, they can do their own thing, go their own way and be happy with their Cultural Suicide.

Yes and there will be more blood within five years, more blood than EVER PREVIOUS, we will be walking stomach deep through the blood of the Enemy, it will be an IMMENSE CLEANSING and it will be on par with a DEEP SPIRITUAL happening, we will be surrounded by blood and also FIRE, we will be CLEANSED as a Continent through BLOOD AND FIRE and at the end we WILL have preserved this Continent that we love, WE are FULLY PREPARED to DIE to save what we love, yes you think that is fanatical, that is because we ARE FANATICAL and now we are excited through PURE HATE because it is NORMAL to HATE your enemy who wants to DESTROY EVERYTHING your Ancestors entrusted YOU with.

We WILL win Our Lord Jesus Christ The Messiah is with US, Lucifer is with our Enemy this is why they DENY Jesus Christ and attempt to REMOVE Jesus Christ and Christianity ITSELF from Western Civilisation.

I add do you THINK we WANT this disruption that is coming? We would just prefer to live as we are with our family and do as we have always, WE NEVER asked for THIS CRAP, but it MUST be brought to an END in the ONLY way it can be brought to that end.
Advocating the genocide of people whi's only "crime" is to be the wrong ethnicity, rwligion or skin colir is reprehensible. Nothing further needs to be said for those who support or advocate it.
It isn’t genocide. There are still plenty of them left in their respective homelands, and no one is suggesting their eradication, in their homelands. Removing an invasive invader from your nation is not genocide. No matter how badly you’d love to protect them.
oh...pardon me...mass murder then. That is so much better.
They aren’t being held hostage. They are free to leave.

It's too late to save Sweden. The best they can do is slow down their death.

Thanks to the fucking left, the West is dwindling away.

There are no planners. A combination of droughts, war, and regional instability have led to the largest number of displaced people and migrstions around the world. Who are the planners? You. Climate change, wars of choice...good job dude.
Horse shit if you think it’s just that simple, and innocent. These 3rd world pieces of garbage have an entire planet, full of nations to which they could flee, and no access to. Yet they specifically are flooding into western/white nations. And only western/white nations.
You sound like...well...what the said in the 1930's...I will leave it at that.

Advocating the genocide of people whi's only "crime" is to be the wrong ethnicity, rwligion or skin colir is reprehensible. Nothing further needs to be said for those who support or advocate it.
It isn’t genocide. There are still plenty of them left in their respective homelands, and no one is suggesting their eradication, in their homelands. Removing an invasive invader from your nation is not genocide. No matter how badly you’d love to protect them.
In defense of ones homeland; it is the just, and right thing to do.

Horse shit if you think it’s just that simple, and innocent. These 3rd world pieces of garbage have an entire planet, full of nations to which they could flee, and no access to. Yet they specifically are flooding into western/white nations. And only western/white nations.
I won’t. The two are completely different. There is no similarity, no matter how badly you’d like to guilt trip people into relinquishing the lands of their forefathers, to third world invaders.

Sure....

Lebensraum - Wikipedia
The German concept of Lebensraum (German pronunciation: [ˈleːbənsˌʁaʊm] ( listen), "living space") comprises policies and practices of settler colonialism which proliferated in Germany from the 1890s to the 1940s. First popularized around 1901,[2] Lebensraum became a geopolitical goal of Imperial Germany in World War I (1914–1918) originally, as the core element of the Septemberprogramm of territorial expansion.[3] The most extreme form of this ideology was supported by the Nazi Party (NSDAP) and Nazi Germany until the end of World War II.[4]

Following Adolf Hitler's rise to power, Lebensraum became an ideological principle of Nazism and provided justification for the German territorial expansion into East-Central Europe.[5] The Nazi Generalplan Ost policy (the Master Plan for the East) was based on its tenets. It stipulated that most of the indigenous populations of Eastern Europe would have to be removed permanently (either through mass deportation to Siberia, death, or enslavement) including Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, and other Slavic nations considered racially inferior and non-Aryan. The Nazi government aimed at repopulating these lands with Germanic colonists in the name of Lebensraum during World War II and thereafter.[6][7][8] The entire indigenous populations were to be decimated by starvation, allowing for their own agricultural surplus to feed Germany.[6]

Hitler's strategic program for world domination was based on the belief in the power of Lebensraum, pursued by a racially superior society.[7] People deemed to be part of inferior races, within the territory of Lebensraum expansion, were subjected to expulsion or destruction.[7] The eugenics of Lebensraum assumed the right of the German Aryan master race (Herrenvolk) to remove indigenous people they considered to be of inferior racial stock (Untermenschen) in the name of their own living space.[7] Nazi Germany also supported other "Aryan' nations" pursuing their own Lebensraum, including Fascist Italy's spazio vitale.[9]

I won’t. The two are completely different. There is no similarity, no matter how badly you’d like to guilt trip people into relinquishing the lands of their forefathers, to third world invaders.

I can't guilt trip people who have no problem with mass murder of innocent people, so I won't even try. How do you planning on killing the kids? Ovens? Gas?

The only major genocides going on in the 1930's were by the Soviet Union, the Holodomor 1933 - 1934, Dekulakization 1929 - 1932, the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938, Vinnytsia Massacre 1937 - 1938, the Kharbin Operation 1937, the German Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938, the Greek Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1939.

I can't guilt trip people who have no problem with mass murder of innocent people, so I won't even try. How do you planning on killing the kids? Ovens? Gas?
As invaders they are not innocent. Now you hide behind children...? Lol! War is Hell. Don’t bring your kids to the frontlines of an invasion. Their deaths; however they might come; are at the hands of the parents who brought them...

Sure....

Lebensraum - Wikipedia
The German concept of Lebensraum (German pronunciation: [ˈleːbənsˌʁaʊm] ( listen), "living space") comprises policies and practices of settler colonialism which proliferated in Germany from the 1890s to the 1940s. First popularized around 1901,[2] Lebensraum became a geopolitical goal of Imperial Germany in World War I (1914–1918) originally, as the core element of the Septemberprogramm of territorial expansion.[3] The most extreme form of this ideology was supported by the Nazi Party (NSDAP) and Nazi Germany until the end of World War II.[4]

Following Adolf Hitler's rise to power, Lebensraum became an ideological principle of Nazism and provided justification for the German territorial expansion into East-Central Europe.[5] The Nazi Generalplan Ost policy (the Master Plan for the East) was based on its tenets. It stipulated that most of the indigenous populations of Eastern Europe would have to be removed permanently (either through mass deportation to Siberia, death, or enslavement) including Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, and other Slavic nations considered racially inferior and non-Aryan. The Nazi government aimed at repopulating these lands with Germanic colonists in the name of Lebensraum during World War II and thereafter.[6][7][8] The entire indigenous populations were to be decimated by starvation, allowing for their own agricultural surplus to feed Germany.[6]

Hitler's strategic program for world domination was based on the belief in the power of Lebensraum, pursued by a racially superior society.[7] People deemed to be part of inferior races, within the territory of Lebensraum expansion, were subjected to expulsion or destruction.[7] The eugenics of Lebensraum assumed the right of the German Aryan master race (Herrenvolk) to remove indigenous people they considered to be of inferior racial stock (Untermenschen) in the name of their own living space.[7] Nazi Germany also supported other "Aryan' nations" pursuing their own Lebensraum, including Fascist Italy's spazio vitale.[9]

Lebensraum sounds like what Israel's doing to Palestine today, something you support, while you frown at European Nationalists who've thus far have done nothing wrong in the modern era.

Who are the PLANNERS , well i don't remember your exact words but YOU have said a few time that the 'government' or some entity other than the Swedish people have the right or ability to invite in to Sweden whoever they like Coyote . I don't remember your exact words but the Elites , government , leaders or entities are the PLANNERS and inviters of the third world replacement invaders Coyote .

Who are the planners , well i don't remember your exact words but YOU have said a few time that the 'government' or some entity other than the Swedish people have the right or ability to invite in to Sweden whoever they like Coyote . I don't remember your exact words but the Elites , government , leaders or entities are the PLANNERS and inviters of the third world replacement invaders Coyote .

Planners, as opposed to Lazy faire Capitalists?

Keep in mind Capitalists are at the forefront of bringing in such labor.

In Poland now they're beginning to upswing diversity of immigrants too, as the Businesses there hire them.

Poland: Diversity by Capitalism.

Names of the PLANNERS , well 'merkel' for one and in the USA its the 'bush' familia and before them it was 'ronald reagan' Coyote .

Who are the PLANNERS , well i don't remember your exact words but YOU have said a few time that the 'government' or some entity other than the Swedish people have the right or ability to invite in to Sweden whoever they like Coyote . I don't remember your exact words but the Elites , government , leaders or entities are the PLANNERS and inviters of the third world replacement invaders Coyote .

Good for them then. They can integrate the populations, aculturate them and set some immigration controls for future movements.

In the meantime - you will still be faced with the consequences of climate change due in large part to the most developed countries, that will continue to push human migration and political tumoil in the countries most affected by it.

As invaders they are not innocent. Now you hide behind children...? Lol! War is Hell. Don’t bring your kids to the frontlines of an invasion. Their deaths; however they might come; are at the hands of the parents who brought them...

How bloody..................self serving.

The only major genocides going on in the 1930's were by the Soviet Union, the Holodomor 1933 - 1934, Dekulakization 1929 - 1932, the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938, Vinnytsia Massacre 1937 - 1938, the Kharbin Operation 1937, the German Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1938, the Greek Operation of the NKVD 1937 - 1939.

I didn't say genocide in the 1930's. Genocide requires years of lead up rhetoric in order to demonize and dehumanize the scapegoats. Makes it easier to kill them.

Forum List

Back