🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swedish Spring: Citizens demand national conversation on migrant crimes after top cop goes public

It came from Infowars, so how the hell are we supposed to have a serious discussion about something that was likely made up? Post a real link or GTFO.
The story about the cop has been in the UK media.
Should have posted one of those legit sources. I don't have time to research every thread MindWars creates.

You should have done your due diligence before trolling and saying stupid shit.
I don't have time to research the 100 Infowars articles she posts every day. She needs to use legit sources. Everyone does.

What is a 'legitimate source' these days? CNN? Huffington Post? MSNBC? TMZ? NYT?
Heck, that's easy .... for the left, a "legitimate source" is any one that agrees with their opinion.

130,000 sign up for Facebook support page in less than a week

It’s being called the “Swedish Spring”; a groundswell of support for a top cop who went public on the epidemic of crimes being committed by Muslim migrants which has led to Swedes demanding a national conversation on the issue.

“Swedish Spring”: Citizens Demand National Conversation on Migrant Crimes After Top Cop Goes Public

---------------------------

But don't worry it's all a conspiracy because CNN,MSN, Maxine Water's , Obama, ABC aren't reporting it so do't worry it's all pretend..
I hope it doesn't work out like the 'Arab Spring' :eek-52:
That is what I have heard it will be like.

It’s being called the “Swedish Spring”; a groundswell of support for a top cop who went public on the epidemic of crimes being committed by Muslim migrants which has led to Swedes demanding a national conversation on the issue.

“Swedish Spring”: Citizens Demand National Conversation on Migrant Crimes After Top Cop Goes Public

But don't worry it's all a conspiracy because CNN,MSN, Maxine Water's , Obama, ABC aren't reporting it so do't worry it's all pretend..
it that like the operation American springy thingy a couple of years ago?

Tens Of Millions Somehow Fail To Turn Out For 'Operation American Spring'

it that like the operation american springy thingy a couple of years ago?

:boohoo:

It came from Infowars, so how the hell are we supposed to have a serious discussion about something that was likely made up? Post a real link or GTFO.
The story about the cop has been in the UK media.
Should have posted one of those legit sources. I don't have time to research every thread MindWars creates.

You should have done your due diligence before trolling and saying stupid shit.
I don't have time to research the 100 Infowars articles she posts every day. She needs to use legit sources. Everyone does.

What is a 'legitimate source' these days? CNN? Huffington Post? MSNBC? TMZ? NYT?
I'll accept a ton of sources, but I sure as fuck won't accept Infowars.

We need more Breiviks, Muslims need to made to feel as unwelcome in the west as westerns are in Muslim nations.

Western countries need to ban Muslims and all things Islamic, until every Muslim country in the Middle East allows Christians, Jews, Hindu, Buddhists, and other non-Muslims all the rights of their own citizens and freedom to worship.

Well...at least some folks are honest, you and all those who agree with you.

Ban Muslims and all things Islamic.

Act like the other barbaric countries that are intolerant and repressive - regardless of our ideals and the behavior of individuals.

Thank you for at least finally being honest about it and not pretending it's just about Islamic extremists.

We need more Breiviks, Muslims need to made to feel as unwelcome in the west as westerns are in Muslim nations.

Western countries need to ban Muslims and all things Islamic, until every Muslim country in the Middle East allows Christians, Jews, Hindu, Buddhists, and other non-Muslims all the rights of their own citizens and freedom to worship.

Act like the other barbaric countries that are intolerant and repressive - regardless of our ideals and the behavior of individuals.

Thank you for at least finally being honest about it and not pretending it's just about Islamic extremists.

If you think so, for some reason listening to the left and what they think has people thinking that when they see something like this that people are talking about " ALL MUSLIMS" ................c'mon don't be like the lefty loons making bs up.

I post all issues both for them , about them, and RADICAL ISLAM, Radical this and that.......... These are who we talk about.
and you can't leave our borders open for someone from buck fk Eygpt to mozy the hell right on in..

and I personally NEVER said BAN ALL MUSLIMS " MY COUSIN IS MARRIED TO MUSLIMS, MY LITTLE COUSIN ARE MUSLIM, MY UNCLE IS MARRIED TO A MUSLIM SO UHMMMM NOW WHAT.

All of Islam is extreme. As I have stated before, the only good Muslims are non-practicing ones, and dead ones.

Islam is worse than Nazism, there is no defense for its bigotry, for its treatment of women. There is no defense for their persecution of gays. There is no excuse for their intolerance towards Jew, Christians, Hindu, and anyone else that isn't Muslim.

Can you name ONE Islamic country that isn't committing such human rights violations? It can't be done because ALL Muslims are barbaric, ALL Muslims are bigots. There is absolutely NO reason to believe that Muslims in the West will be any different if and when they become the majority.

We can only hope Sweden wakes up and expels the racist progressives that run their government.

Sounds like the Swedish citizens are fed up with the Muslim's their Govt. let into the country. Bout damned time.

If the Swedish Govt. had a few working brain cells they would boot every Muslim in Sweden the hell out before they have a Paris or Nice.

Swedish elections should be interesting as hell.

here, have a look at what breivik accomplished, you horrible cuntbag.

Norway shooting victims: the 77 dead in pictures

Sounds like the Swedish citizens are fed up with the Muslim's their Govt. let into the country. Bout damned time.

If the Swedish Govt. had a few working brain cells they would boot every Muslim in Sweden the hell out before they have a Paris or Nice.

Some places, like Malmo, will more resemble Lebanon after Jordan expelled Arafat's vermin, and they tipped the balance there; once the animals reach a certain critical mass they start genocides. Same with parts of Paris, etc., etc.

They were stupid for ever letting them in in the first place. Hard to feel sorry for them now.

How did you miss the part that followed what you bolded? Here, I've italicised it for you:

"Western countries need to ban Muslims and all things Islamic, until every Muslim country in the Middle East allows Christians, Jews, Hindu, Buddhists, and other non-Muslims all the rights of their own citizens and freedom to worship."

We should be pushing for reciprocity. Nothing wrong with that idea. You really should try to be less dishonest and stop cherry picking a fraction of someone's post whilst ignoring the rest.

Muslims appreciating their Swedish hosts....

muslimsburnswedishflag-300x209.png

They were stupid for ever letting them in in the first place. Hard to feel sorry for them now.

I don't feel sorry for those in Govt. but I do feel for the Swedish citizens. Hope they vote their current leaders out.

I know, but knowing the Swedes and how typically liberal they are, I'm betting a good deal of the population embraced the new arrivals.

here, have a look at what breivik accomplished, you horrible cuntbag.

Norway shooting victims: the 77 dead in pictures

A good start he should be given a medal for defending western civilization from the islamic Imperialist swine and scum like Merkel who opened the city gates to these invaders need to be executed for their treason.

Forum List

Back