Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

Ok. This isnt a vaccine mandate. If only you people knew how to read.

I did read it. My wife is a benefits manager for her company and the attorney at her company during a HR roundtable meeting today sent over the wording on it and she showed it to me.

Her company can be fined 14,000 dollars per employee not vaccinated, and if a employee gets the vaccine the company is responsible for paying out vacation time for them to become fully vaccinated. It effects companies with more than 100 people.

So yeah it is a mandate, not a suggestion but an order. Do what we say or pay for it.

Hope and pray. :)

There's no doubt about it.

Dems are gonna get crushed in the mid-term.

People are just tired of what they're doing to the country.

Then Biden can sit at the dinner table and soil his britches on his own time for all anyone cares.

Unfortunately, the rest of us have to live with people who make dumb decisions. That is until Biden made this decision.
And, in doing so, demonstrated to the world that he is every bit the authoritarian he and his supported told us Trump was.

If Trump had done this, Pelosi would have impeached him.

Can anyone point out the legislated authority that would allow these mandates? Otherwise it's just the failed eviction moratorium all over again.

False equivalency.

Let's not forget the scourge of polio, measles etc.... and how people were happy to get the vax for those things.
You either trust government or you don't. Polio was killing healthy people so they were lining up to receive their shot. They didn't need an incentive, the incentive was death. There wasn't huge money and major pharmaceuticals behind it.
The death rate of Covid according to the CDC is .2%, survival rate 99.98% with those with comorbidities being the only affected with very minor exceptions. Come on sir, when the government is trying to shove this down your throat with incentives and then saying you either get it or you starve, another agenda is in the works and not public health. I can say to them, what about poverty, kids who suffer from malnutrition, people who die from lack of health insurance, 20,000 dead soldiers from the Iraq war which was all for lies not to mention 1 million Iraqis. The more I see this, the more I see what Orwell was talking about.

That WOOOOSH you hear? The sound of lawsuit being filed.
The President does not have the power to create such a requirement for private businesses.

And, just so you know-
-This- is an authoritarian act,

But…..Trump is hitler?

Watching the talking heads on TV they're universal in Biden doesn't have authority powers to do this
This meat-puppet was conceived by the little cabal that runs DC as the perfect weapon.
He's too senile to resist in any serious way. Mandates, EOs, foreign military entanglements, and backstabbing of allies can all be accomplished - or threatened quietly - with not much harm to those who are really making the decisions. He'll be out of the way soon enough, one way or another.

The Left in DC knows that unless they can pass draconian election "reform" before the 2022 midterm, they are out so I expect to see some REAL fireworks soon on the filibuster.

Looks like Joe Dufus lied to you stupid Moon Bats.

Democratic President Joe Potatohead is expected to sign an executive order today requiring all federal workers to receive the COVID vaccine, without the option of regular COVID testing to opt out of the mandate.

However, back in December 2020, as president-elect, Biden said that COVID vaccinations should not be mandated by the government, and masks should not be mandated.

While speaking in Wilmington, Del., on Dec. 4, 2020, Biden was asked whether COVID vaccinations should be mandatory. He said, "No, I don't think it should be mandatory. I wouldn't demand it to be mandatory."

This meat-puppet was conceived by the little cabal that runs DC as the perfect weapon.
He's too senile to resist in any serious way. Mandates, EOs, foreign military entanglements, and backstabbing of allies can all be accomplished - or threatened quietly - with not much harm to those who are really making the decisions. He'll be out of the way soon enough, one way or another.

The Left in DC knows that unless they can pass draconian election "reform" before the 2022 midterm, they are out so I expect to see some REAL fireworks soon on the filibuster.

The demoquacks are heading for a shellacking in the mid terms

That WOOOOSH you hear? The sound of lawsuit being filed.
The President does not have the power to create such a requirement for private businesses.

And, just so you know-
-This- is an authoritarian act,

Yup. lawsuits will be filed.

And all of them will lose.

The Supreme Court already ruled the government can mandate vaccinations in 1905 in the case of Jacobson V Massachusetts.

Then just this year the Supreme Court agreed with the appeals court that yes the University of Indiana can require everyone, including students must be vaccinated. They sited the 1905 precedent in their ruling.

If you bothered to do a very simple search you would know about the Jacobson case and if you had an attention span and a memory longer than a gnat, you would remember the appeals court ruling a month ago on August 4th.

And you would have remembered the Supreme Court siding with the appeals court on August 14th which was less than a month ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back