Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

Guess I’ll be losing my job sooner than later…

My employer has 16,000+ employees. I will NOT get vaccinated and I will NOT take weekly COVID tests. Espisince I work fully remote and likely will for at least the next 6 to 7 months at least.

Its tragic that so many people trust their government. When I say, in a slightly sarcastic tone, 'trust your government, they don't lie', I get a laugh and a few statements such as, 'ha ha you can't trust them' or 'the government always lies!'. But when I bring up the dangers of the vaccine, even when I don't touch on the science that denounces it or the agenda behind the whole thing (the Great Reset) and just mention 'YOU trust them to tell you the truth?' The response is almost always the same, 'well, there's a pandemic and we have to be safe'. So you do trust the government after all. The statements above are just cliches you like. Amazing people actually trust government and media not matter the history.

Remember, weapons of mass destruction, the Gulf of Tonken incident, Kuwait babies, Manuel Norega, the Ebola blitz a number of years ago?
False equivalency.

Let's not forget the scourge of polio, measles etc.... and how people were happy to get the vax for those things.

Ok. This isnt a vaccine mandate. If only you people knew how to read.
And these people are free... if they don't like that their employer is requesting the vax... THEY ARE FREE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB!

So I don't see why they are whining like a bunch of right wing snowflakes.

Ok. This isnt a vaccine mandate. If only you people knew how to read.

it is a mandate.

you do what you want to do but don't force the rest of us to do what we don't want to do.

1631231340106.png

False equivalency.

Let's not forget the scourge of polio, measles etc.... and how people were happy to get the vax for those things.
That was back in a time long ago before social media indoctrinated those of feeble mind. I guarantee you right now I could go on facebook, create some fake facebook account with fake credentials and within a month I'd have most of these nut jobs in here drinking cat urine to prevent covid.

Joe Biden is weak piece of sh!t and can go fck himself. We haven't forgotten that you left Americans behind in Afghanistan Joe and got others killed.

That was back in a time long ago before social media indoctrinated those of feeble mind. I guarantee you right now I could go on facebook, create some fake facebook account with fake credentials and within a month I'd have most of these nut jobs in here drinking cat urine to prevent covid.
Yeah I have been thinking of wrapping up horse shit and ivermectin in tootsie roll wrappers and selling it to these imbeciles, hahahah.

We should start a business together, lmfao. :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody is requiring anybody to get the vaccine. Didnt think that was difficult to understand but I guess for some it is.

May be we are on different threads then....this is the OP

And these people are free... if they don't like that their employer is requesting the vax... THEY ARE FREE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB!

So I don't see why they are whining like a bunch of right wing snowflakes.
Actually they can be tested instead. Or, it's quite possible their employer is willing to allow them to not get the vaccine or get tested and the company will pay a fine.

Actually they can be tested instead. Or, it's quite possible their employer is willing to allow them to not get the vaccine or get tested and the company will pay a fine.
Yeah but 14,000 per violation... I don't think employers will pay the fine at that point... they will get their employees on board... or else they lose their jobs... which is fine by me.

Thankfully we won't have to deal with the decrees of this obnoxious asshole after the mid-term.

He's the kind of feller who needs to be taken behind the gym.

Yeah but 14,000 per violation... I don't think employers will pay the fine at that point... they will get their employees on board... or else they lose their jobs... which is fine by me.
In that case they are free to search for employment at a company with fewer than 100 employees.

Forum List

Back