Sweet 16 party shoot out in Alabama

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

No bonds. Can not let these people get together no how. 89 shots thats crazy.

Firearms is the leading cause of death among BLACK children.

Attachments

• alabama-suspects-4-rt-ps-230420_1682012796780_hpEmbed_9x4_992.jpg
    alabama-suspects-4-rt-ps-230420_1682012796780_hpEmbed_9x4_992.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 4
So, either we simply say "black people are a problem" or we do something to change things. Guess which is the favorite of the right?
Do something! Like what? Midnight basketball didn't work. Black people have some serious problems that only they can fix. So far, they don't want to. There are benefits to running around saying "waaa looka what the white devils did to us. Make it better. WE DARE you to try".

The great tragedy is, I remember when there was little violence in black communities. I lived in all black communities. Black dads looked after black families. The children were very nice and respectful. Grandma generally ruled. The kids studied in school. Not much in the way of drugs. Dad had a hand to use on the ass.

What the fuck happened? Go back go back. Start over.

Do something! Like what? Midnight basketball didn't work. Black people have some serious problems that only they can fix. So far, they don't want to. There are benefits to running around saying "waaa looka what the white devils did to us. Make it better. WE DARE you to try".

I think you've just proven my point. The politicians and even the voters are like "nothing we can do, so let's just blame black people for everything".

Yeah... you know nothing is going to turn good when everyone's response is "can't do"

Obama was so wrong.

I think you've just proven my point. The politicians and even the voters are like "nothing we can do, so let's just blame black people for everything".

Yeah... you know nothing is going to turn good when everyone's response is "can't do"

Obama was so wrong.
Click on the picture. It is all four boys. Look at their eyes. No one is home and the house is haunted. This is something only black people can fix. Anything else, they will just hate you for it.

Click on the picture. It is all four boys. Look at their eyes. No one is home and the house is haunted. This is something only black people can fix. Anything else, they will just hate you for it.

Yeah, well... all I'm seeing, from you is, "we can't be bothered".
If white people are so much better, then they should be able to fix it. But they don't, they just make things WORSE.

So, either we simply say "black people are a problem" or we do something to change things. Guess which is the favorite of the right?

No…the democrat party is the problem….,

The root of the problem is broken families..in particular, fatherless homes……..fatherless homes create generational crime and poverty.

then the democrat party steps in…..,,

1). They control the schools that will not educate children of all races….

2). Their attacks on police have made it almost impossible for cops to stop criminals

3). Their policies release the minority of violent gun offenders out of jail and prison over and over again……,

Stop voting for democrats and these problems get fixed.

The great tragedy is, I remember when there was little violence in black communities. I lived in all black communities. Black dads looked after black families. The children were very nice and respectful. Grandma generally ruled. The kids studied in school. Not much in the way of drugs. Dad had a hand to use on the ass.

What the fuck happened? Go back go back. Start over.

The Great Society plan of the democrat party happened…..the decline of black families begins when that program started and it was started by design by the democrats……destroy the black family, and you keep them voting for democrats……

Yeah, well... all I'm seeing, from you is, "we can't be bothered".
If white people are so much better, then they should be able to fix it. But they don't, they just make things WORSE.
Why should white people fix anything among blacks? They can't. No one can give enough, understand enough. Everything whites do for blacks is going to make things worse. Especially, ESPECIALLY, giving them the excuse for madness that whites can fix everything wrong but won't.

Why should white people fix anything among blacks? They can't. No one can give enough, understand enough. Everything whites do for blacks is going to make things worse. Especially, ESPECIALLY, giving them the excuse for madness that whites can fix everything wrong but won't.

Because it's not about black and white, that's why. It's about SOCIETY.
But again, you keep showing that there's a "can't do" attitude in the US. Selfishness rules.

Forum List

Back