Hip-Hop dance party, no security, what could go wrong.

The Two-Decade Red State Murder Problem

• The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
  • Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
  • Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
  • Even when murders in the largest cities in red states are removed, overall murder rates in Trump-voting states were 12% higher than Biden-voting states across this 21-year period and were higher in 18 of the 21 years observed.
Need voting records of those involved.

The Two-Decade Red State Murder Problem

• The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.
  • Over this 21-year span, this Red State murder gap has steadily widened from a low of 9% more per capita red state murders in 2003 and 2004 to 44% more per capita red state murders in 2019, before settling back to 43% in 2020.
  • Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined.
  • Even when murders in the largest cities in red states are removed, overall murder rates in Trump-voting states were 12% higher than Biden-voting states across this 21-year period and were higher in 18 of the 21 years observed.
Red states still have plenty of blacks and Democrats.

But hey, if you feel safer in Dem run shit holes than “red“ areas, by all means stay there. We don’t want lunatic lefties driving up our crimes rates.

Odd, I went to a B-Day party for one of my Nephew's kids a few years back and after the festivities the guys/kids went out back shooting.

The boy loved the Ruger Single-Six revolver his dad had got for him. I knew what was in store so I gave him two bricks of .22s and a holster/gun belt for it. That was back when you could not find .22 at hardly any price and my nephew called and asked if I could spare some.

A good time was had by all. :)

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A sixteen-year-old boy was supposed to pick up his two younger brothers last week when he rang the doorbell of the wrong Kansas City, Missouri, house. A man came to the door and shot Ralph Yarl in the head -- then shot him again after he fell to the ground.
What the literal fuck does that have to do with this topic? Are you so damn immature that you simply can't focus?

You're pathetic

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A sixteen-year-old boy was supposed to pick up his two younger brothers last week when he rang the doorbell of the wrong Kansas City, Missouri, house. A man came to the door and shot Ralph Yarl in the head -- then shot him again after he fell to the ground.

Update: He entered the house.

You can learn a lot about this incident by reading the FaceBook posts of the local community members. Definitely not what the media, and "authorities" are making "public"...

Forum List

Back