Sydney woman faces death penalty in Malaysia

No it's about following the laws of the country you are smuggling shit into.

and accepting the punishments they make it clear will apply to you.

It's hardly a secret, they advertise it loads of times, giving them opportunity to back out of their stupidity.
If they decide to take the risk, they can't really moan about it.

No it's about following the laws of the country you are smuggling shit into.

and accepting the punishments they make it clear will apply to you.

It's hardly a secret, they advertise it loads of times, giving them opportunity to back out of their stupidity.
If they decide to take the risk, they can't really moan about it.

good point Freddie-----sorta. More people should become aware of the vile stench which is shariah

Seriously though, if you are going to travel to a country like Malaysia, you had better familiarize yourself with their laws and not break them. I think the punishment is unfair, but this woman certainly holds some of the responsibility. If she hadn't been breaking the law, she would not be in this situation. Who are we to tell another country what to do? They certainly aren't the only country with such laws.

This should make us who live in the United States realize just how lucky we are to be citizens of one of the greatest countries on earth. :)

Seriously though, if you are going to travel to a country like Malaysia, you had better familiarize yourself with their laws and not break them. I think the punishment is unfair, but this woman certainly holds some of the responsibility. If she hadn't been breaking the law, she would not be in this situation. Who are we to tell another country what to do? They certainly aren't the only country with such laws.

This should make us who live in the United States realize just how lucky we are to be citizens of one of the greatest countries on earth. :)

so true------ americans should become aware of just that a shariah shit hole is all about. Islamo Nazi pigs FINANCE their filth with drug sales in the USA USA heroin is ISLAMIC

so true------ americans should become aware of just that a shariah shit hole is all about. Islamo Nazi pigs FINANCE their filth with drug sales in the USA USA heroin is ISLAMIC

That's why drugs should be legalized, and drug addicts treated instead of put in jail. I think that by doing this, we could put a HUGE dent in the drug traffickers profits. Not to mention, more people who are using drugs might get the help that they need.

I must note though, usually when a person is busted for drugs, they were caught with the drugs because they were breaking another law. Why can't we just treat drugs like we treat alcohol?

travel to a country like Malaysia,

I strongly suggest taking a holiday in that wonderful country.
The mix of cultures is a real eye opener.
It's a most interesting place to visit.

That's why drugs should be legalized, and drug addicts treated instead of put in jail. I think that by doing this, we could put a HUGE dent in the drug traffickers profits. Not to mention, more people who are using drugs might get the help that they need.

I must note though, usually when a person is busted for drugs, they were caught with the drugs because they were breaking another law. Why can't we just treat drugs like we treat alcohol?

It is insane to suggest that drugs should be legalized. I am talking about drugs like what was shown in Breaking Bad. I do agree that drug addicts need help and should be given help. Many of them are able to turn their lives around with treatment and counseling.

the filth

Jewish bints tend to think that way, especially when they're extremist pillocks.

you didn't have to go to Indonesia to get at the muslimah whores----there are lots of muslimah whores in the USA.
At least try to control the mosque lingo here-----save it
your ass in air mosque orgies

I do not think Freddie is from the U.S. I think he is from the U.K.

U.K. has some very beautiful Muslim women as well.

Should not Malaysia be expelled from The Commonwealth?

It is claimed, correctly, there is an extremist element in Malaysia, basically out to kill people. Indonesia's worst bombing (Bali) was carried out by a gay Malay terrorist.
If exporting murderers is a reason to kick a country out of the commonwealth, Australia should be first as they export lots of drug dealing murderers.

If the world is a toilet, Malaysia is simply trying to clean up after an explosive Australian fart.

Your comment is as disgusting as is the stinking shariah shit hole which is Indonesia. I knew very little about Malaysia---now I am learning----another stinking shariah shit hole

Indonesia does have pockets where Islamists do their things. But, Indonesia actually is far less radicalized than Malaysia. Malaysia as a whole is becoming increasingly radicalized. They routinely destroy churches and temples without any concerns for the feelings of their minorities. Even western companies that operate in Malaysia participate in discrimination against non-Muslims at the behest of Malaysian government.

It is insane to suggest that drugs should be legalized. I am talking about drugs like what was shown in Breaking Bad. I do agree that drug addicts need help and should be given help. Many of them are able to turn their lives around with treatment and counseling.

Why is it insane? Drug addicts are going to use them whether they are legal or not. It really doesn't make a difference to them, except for the fact that by keeping it illegal, a lot wouldn't even attempt to get treatment. A drug user is not a criminal. They suffer from addiction. In Amsterdam and a few others, they treat drug addiction like an illness instead of a crime. Besides, don't really think there are many drugs that are much worse than alcohol.

Why is it insane? Drug addicts are going to use them whether they are legal or not. It really doesn't make a difference to them, except for the fact that by keeping it illegal, a lot wouldn't even attempt to get treatment. A drug user is not a criminal. They suffer from addiction. In Amsterdam and a few others, they treat drug addiction like an illness instead of a crime. Besides, don't really think there are many drugs that are much worse than alcohol.

There is nothing wrong with treating drug addiction as illness. However, it is horrible an idea to legalize drugs like meth or heroine (I am not talking about weed). There is a difference between legalizing dangerous drugs and treating drug addicts in a humane manner. They are two different issues and should not be mixed.

There is nothing wrong with treating drug addiction as illness. However, it is horrible an idea to legalize drugs like meth or heroine (I am not talking about weed). There is a difference between legalizing dangerous drugs and treating drug addicts in a humane manner. They are two different issues and should not be mixed.

What is worse about meth/heroin than alcohol? Can you tell me that please?

the filth

Jewish bints tend to think that way, especially when they're extremist pillocks.

you didn't have to go to Indonesia to get at the muslimah whores----there are lots of muslimah whores in the USA.
At least try to control the mosque lingo here-----save it
your ass in air mosque orgies

I do not think Freddie is from the U.S. I think he is from the U.K.

U.K. has some very beautiful Muslim women as well.

Freddie said he is from the USA--------lots of whores are
beautiful

Well?? Why is alcohol "okay" but other drugs are not okay? Alcohol is a drug too you know. You are just ingesting it in a different manner by drinking it.

Think of all the liberals who physical appearance could be improved if Medicaid covered meth!

meth is very dangerous----people like me have seen the outcome-------it actually can induce psychosis----but also
dangerous behavior and high blood pressure leading to
intracerebral hemorrhage

Forum List

Back