🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Syria Al Qaida group ‘wants to attack US’

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This is what various countries are worried about. So many coming from many countries into Syria to be trained by Al Qaeda and then going back to their home countries and committing domestic terrorism.

US intelligence official says steep growth in numbers of Syrian Al Qaida members

AP
Published: 15:01 January 30, 2014

Washington: The Syrian militant group tied to Al Qaida, the Al Nusra Front, wants to attack the United States and is training a growing cadre of fighters from Europe, the Mideast and even the US, the top US intelligence official told Congress on Wednesday.
Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told the Senate Intelligence Committee that such Al Qaida groups in Syria have started training camps “to train people to go back to their countries” — one of the newest threats emerging in the past year to US security.

Continue reading at:

Syria Al Qaida group ?wants to attack US? | GulfNews.com

Hardly a shock.
America usually supplies weapons to people who want to destroy anything American.
It's a good job Rambo has retired or Hollywood would be making a film about how he went to Syria to help the brave rebels beat the nasty Russian backed government.
Of course, a few short years later, the brave rebels would be nasty terrorists who want to murder American soldiers who happen to be taking a holiday there.

American government stupidity knows no limits.

Hardly a shock.
America usually supplies weapons to people who want to destroy anything American.
It's a good job Rambo has retired or Hollywood would be making a film about how he went to Syria to help the brave rebels beat the nasty Russian backed government.
Of course, a few short years later, the brave rebels would be nasty terrorists who want to murder American soldiers who happen to be taking a holiday there.

I wonder what Fred would be saying if these rebels decide to attack Indonesia. After all, they might have the Sunni Indonesians ready to help them, the same way the Sunni Muslims have no problems attacking Shiites and Ahamadi Muslims. Say, Fred, how about some film where it shows the "macho" Muslims killing each other right and left because of their sects, and then there is one man left behind at the end who has no one else to kill?

I would hope they died before they managed.
Sadly, some won't snuff it and, in case you didn't know there were extremist Indonesians out there, will return to this lovely country and kill people here.

You assume my understanding of why these people attack America implies support for such an attack.
I'm sorry you aren't clever enough to see the difference.

Sadly, some won't snuff it and, in case you didn't know there were extremist Indonesians out there, will return to this lovely country and kill people here.

You assume my understanding of why these people attack America implies support for such an attack.

It is quite obvious from your posts, Fred, that you can't stand America. However, people from all over the world are coming to America for the freedom and the opportunities which they have in America. Even your fellow Muslims can't wait to come here.

And as lovely as you believe your country is, there are Sunni Muslims living in your country who have no tolerance for those of other religions.

It is quite obvious from your posts, Fred, that you can't stand America. However, people from all over the world are coming to America for the freedom and the opportunities which they have in America. Even your fellow Muslims can't wait to come here.

And as lovely as you believe your country is, there are Sunni Muslims living in your country who have no tolerance for those of other religions.

Again, your inability to read and comprehend inhibits your ability to answer.
Add to this, your total lack of understanding of Indonesia and Islam and you look like a twit.

I don't hate America but your foreign policy stinks. Your government murders, maims, attacks and interferes but, if you point out your long history of doing so, you're accused of being anti American.

I'm sorry your lack of education or low brain capacity stops you to seeing the difference.

Add to this, your total lack of understanding of Indonesia and Islam and you look like a twit.

I don't hate America but your foreign policy stinks. Your government murders, maims, attacks and interferes but, if you point out your long history of doing so, you're accused of being anti American.

I'm sorry your lack of education or low brain capacity stops you to seeing the difference.

Fred seems to think he is the sharpest pencil in the box when on many posts it appears that the elevator doesn't go to the top. Regardless of America's foreign policy, millions of people around the world would love to be allowed to settle here. I don't think you will see them settling in basically Muslim countries. In fact, in your own country, the Ahmadiyya are hated and attacked, and the only place they feel safe is here in America because they know that the Sunnis would have a harder chance at getting at them. Now since you are so worried about America's foreign policy, why not also think about the millions and millions of innocent people your fellow Muslims have murdered since the inception of Islam. America is but a few hundred years ago, and Islam is much older than that so those dead bodies sure piled up over the years.

Fred seems to think he is the sharpest pencil in the box when on many posts it appears that the elevator doesn't go to the top. Regardless of America's foreign policy, millions of people around the world would love to be allowed to settle here. I don't think you will see them settling in basically Muslim countries. In fact, in your own country, the Ahmadiyya are hated and attacked, and the only place they feel safe is here in America because they know that the Sunnis would have a harder chance at getting at them. Now since you are so worried about America's foreign policy, why not also think about the millions and millions of innocent people your fellow Muslims have murdered since the inception of Islam. America is but a few hundred years ago, and Islam is much older than that so those dead bodies sure piled up over the years.

In most of the Muslim world there is little to no friction between Sunni and Shia.. although the media loves to hype it.

For instance in Bahrain the Shia are dominant in the Merchant class as are the Jews.

The problems arise between haves and have nots as well as during civil war.

Looks like Ms. Know-it-all Shaarona is still busy throwing "her own facts" against the wall, hoping something will stick.

Looks like Ms. Know-it-all Shaarona is still busy throwing "her own facts" against the wall, hoping something will stick.

Well, I have lived in the ME... It makes a difference in understanding the people and everyday life...

It also makes one less vulnerable to hate sites and propaganda.

Well, I have lived in the ME... It makes a difference in understanding the people and everyday life...

You're telling us you have lived in the Middle East, but that doesn't mean everyone here has to believe you. Meanwhile, I would suggest that you do some research to see what is happening in the people in the Muslim world. For instance, do you in your own mind think that the Shia are not being car and suicide bombed in Pakistan so that there is really no reason for so many of them to emigrate to Australia. As for the Middle East, perhaps you should take a trip there and see what is actually going on.

Sunni-Shia split the Mideast's new great divide | Toronto Star

You're telling us you have lived in the Middle East, but that doesn't mean everyone here has to believe you. Meanwhile, I would suggest that you do some research to see what is happening in the people in the Muslim world. For instance, do you in your own mind think that the Shia are not being car and suicide bombed in Pakistan so that there is really no reason for so many of them to emigrate to Australia. As for the Middle East, perhaps you should take a trip there and see what is actually going on.

Pakistan is all about terrible poverty. The Toronto Star got some of it right.. although their numbers are off.

Bahrain is strictly a media hype.. I still have close (American friends and classmates) who live there.

Thousands and thousands of American Christians have lived and worked in the ME for 60 years. Even the tiniest bit of honest research would tell you that.

There are 40,000 Americans living in KSA today. 8,000 Americans living in Kuwait.. All the schools have English teachers

Pakistan is all about terrible poverty. The Toronto Star got some of it right.. although their numbers are off.

Bahrain is strictly a media hype.. I still have close (American friends and classmates) who live there.

Thousands and thousands of American Christians have lived and worked in the ME for 60 years. Even the tiniest bit of honest research would tell you that.

There are 40,000 Americans living in KSA today. 8,000 Americans living in Kuwait.. All the schools have English teachers

Give it a rest, Sharoona. You make up factos. The Shia are being victims of the suicide bombers and car bombers because of their sect. When a couple of years ago two Amadhiyya mosques were blown up and dozens of people killed and dozens more wounded, it was dong by the Sunnis because of the Amahiyya beliefs. Maybe you should get together with some Iranian neighbors who have relatives now living in Bahrain and you can give your views to them. We realize that American Christians have lived in the Middle East, such as helping Saudi Arabia in getting out the oil. Meanwhile, a classmate of mine told me that when he was sent over there on a project for Bechtel, he was told to hide his Crucifix or he might be killed. Perhaps you can tell us why in Saudi Arabia all these outside groups, such as Christian or Hindu workers, can't have any religious building of their own in which to worship?

Give it a rest, Sharoona. You make up factos. The Shia are being victims of the suicide bombers and car bombers because of their sect. When a couple of years ago two Amadhiyya mosques were blown up and dozens of people killed and dozens more wounded, it was dong by the Sunnis because of the Amahiyya beliefs. Maybe you should get together with some Iranian neighbors who have relatives now living in Bahrain and you can give your views to them. We realize that American Christians have lived in the Middle East, such as helping Saudi Arabia in getting out the oil. Meanwhile, a classmate of mine told me that when he was sent over there on a project for Bechtel, he was told to hide his Crucifix or he might be killed. Perhaps you can tell us why in Saudi Arabia all these outside groups, such as Christian or Hindu workers, can't have any religious building of their own in which to worship?

People tell Newbies a lot of stupid stuff... about crosses and Bibles.

I know lots of people who worked for Bechtel, Haliburton, Brown and Root and Schlumberge..

There were 60 Christian churches in Baghdad up until Bush invaded..

I went to church, Sunday school, vacation Bible School in Arabia.. We had Christmas pageants, parades, choirs and so forth.

People tell Newbies a lot of stupid stuff... about crosses and Bibles.

I know lots of people who worked for Bechtel, Haliburton, Brown and Root and Schlumberge..

There were 60 Christian churches in Baghdad up until Bush invaded..

I went to church, Sunday school, vacation Bible School in Arabia.. We had Christmas pageants, parades, choirs and so forth.

I am willing to bet that you do not know "lots of people who worked for Bechtel, Haliburton, Brown and Root and Schlumberge." I think I would take my friend's word over yours any day. Can you just see Shaarona going to church in Saudi Arabia when there are no churches. Tell us, Shaarona, what do the Saudis have against those of other religions so that these other religions can't have their places of worships. Would it really be that difficult for them to have a little church where those like the Filipino workers can hear mass on Sunday?

Silly-Sally is all about hate and bigotry.

Any facts that refute her hatred will be ridiculed. ... :cool:

Why, Mr. Cuckoo, I think that most of the readers realize that a good Muslim convert as you are doesn't want to hear what your fellow Muslims are doing -- no matter how many innocent people they are murdering. Has anyone ever seen this musulman give us any news as to what is happening in the vast Middle East?

This is what various countries are worried about. So many coming from many countries into Syria to be trained by Al Qaeda and then going back to their home countries and committing domestic terrorism.

US intelligence official says steep growth in numbers of Syrian Al Qaida members

AP
Published: 15:01 January 30, 2014

Washington: The Syrian militant group tied to Al Qaida, the Al Nusra Front, wants to attack the United States and is training a growing cadre of fighters from Europe, the Mideast and even the US, the top US intelligence official told Congress on Wednesday.
Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told the Senate Intelligence Committee that such Al Qaida groups in Syria have started training camps “to train people to go back to their countries” — one of the newest threats emerging in the past year to US security.

Continue reading at:

Syria Al Qaida group ?wants to attack US? | GulfNews.com

Yet your stupid president insists on helping them.:cuckoo:

Silly-Sally posts thread after thread about conflicts in muslim countries.

But she doesn't have a clue why the belligerents are fighting?

Nor does she want to know. ... :cool:

Hardly a shock.

Mhmmm, I don't know what's more disturbing, the mental image, or that some of this actually made sense:eek:

Forum List

Back