Syria: Engineered Under Bush, Executed by Obama

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
How spontaneous were the uprisings of the "Arab Spring" and were they funded by corporate interests in the west years before they burst onto western television screens?

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2013/09/continuity-of-agenda-syria-catastrophe.ht

"The rise of Al Qaeda in Syria and the predictable bloodbath that followed is the documented work of US, Israel, & Saudi Arabia..."

"The Genesis of Syria's Conflict

We are told by Western politicians and Western media houses that the conflict in Syria began with a spontaneous 'peaceful,' 'pro-democracy' uprising influenced by similar demonstrations in Tunisia and Egypt.

"We are told that these peaceful protests were brutally crushed by the Syrian government and resulted in the militarization of the so-called 'opposition.'

"This is a verified lie.

"In an April 2011 AFP report, Michael Posner, the assistant US Secretary of State for Human Rights and Labor, admitted that [emphasis added]:
'US government has budgeted $50 million in the last two years [starting in 2009] to develop new technologies to help activists protect themselves from arrest and prosecution by authoritarian governments.'

"The report went on to admit that the US (emphasis added) 'organized training sessions for 5,000 activists in different parts of the world. A session held in the Middle East about six weeks ago gathered activists from Tunisia, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon who returned to their countries with the aim of training their colleagues there.'

"Posner would add, 'They went back and there's a ripple effect.'

"Not only were the protests in Syria planned, funded, and directed by the US State Department, years before the so-called 'Arab Spring' began, but so were the alleged protests that 'triggered' events in Syria - namely similarly engineered protests in Tunisia, Egypt, and the violent US-led subversion carried out in Libya."

You just love shitting on your government, don't you?

Refute the post, please.
Toastie's busy crafting his apologetics for Israel's next contribution to Peace in the Middle East:

"The surrendering of Syria's chemical weapons would not only critically set back rhetorical arguments being made to justify war with the nation, but would also preempt future false flag operations in the works.

"Perhaps fearing war was not possible, just such a false flag appears to have been exposed by Russia's English language news service, RT.

"RT claims sources have discovered a plot by terrorists to carry out a chemical weapons attack on Israel from government controlled areas within Syria for the sole purpose of framing the Syrian government and provoking an Israeli retaliation.

"One can only imagine the torrent of propaganda that would burst forth from the Western media invoking 'gassed Jews' and the 21st Century 'Hitler' Bashar al-Assad - right around the anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks... "

"Israel is a documented collaborator with the United States in the subversion of Lebanon, Syria, and Iran, as indicated in the extensive body of work represented by the Brookings Institution's 2009 'Which Path to Persia?' report, and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh's 2007 New Yorker piece, 'The Redirection.'"

Land Destroyer: URGENT: False Flag Involving Israel to Implicate Syria in the Works Says RT

There is nothing in the post worthy to be reputed.

The case has not been made, other then a propaganda puff piece, known at Fox as P3.

There is nothing in the post worthy to be reputed.

The case has not been made, other then a propaganda puff piece, known at Fox as P3.
Your source for "propaganda" is Fox?

"And even in Hersh's 2007 report, 'The Redirection,' it is made clear that the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia had already begun financing and preparing the sectarian extremist 'Muslim Brotherhood' in Syria for the upcoming sectarian bloodbath the West had on the drawing board.

"Hersh would report: '[Walid] Jumblatt then told me that he had met with Vice-President Cheney in Washington last fall to discuss, among other issues, the possibility of undermining Assad. He and his colleagues advised Cheney that, if the United States does try to move against Syria, members of the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood would be 'the ones to talk to,' Jumblatt said."

What, if anything, was Fox saying about Cheney's conversations with the Muslim Brotherhood in 2007?

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2013/09/continuity-of-agenda-syria-catastrophe.h

You just love shitting on your government, don't you?

Refute the post, please.
Toastie's busy crafting his apologetics for Israel's next contribution to Peace in the Middle East:

"The surrendering of Syria's chemical weapons would not only critically set back rhetorical arguments being made to justify war with the nation, but would also preempt future false flag operations in the works.

"Perhaps fearing war was not possible, just such a false flag appears to have been exposed by Russia's English language news service, RT.

"RT claims sources have discovered a plot by terrorists to carry out a chemical weapons attack on Israel from government controlled areas within Syria for the sole purpose of framing the Syrian government and provoking an Israeli retaliation.

"One can only imagine the torrent of propaganda that would burst forth from the Western media invoking 'gassed Jews' and the 21st Century 'Hitler' Bashar al-Assad - right around the anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks... "

"Israel is a documented collaborator with the United States in the subversion of Lebanon, Syria, and Iran, as indicated in the extensive body of work represented by the Brookings Institution's 2009 'Which Path to Persia?' report, and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh's 2007 New Yorker piece, 'The Redirection.'"

Land Destroyer: URGENT: False Flag Involving Israel to Implicate Syria in the Works Says RT

Why don't you leave the U.S? Come up north to Canada where I live. I recommend Montreal, my city. You'll love it here. Unless you feel like the Canadian government has done what you say the U.S government has

Refute the post, please.

Why don't you leave the U.S? Come up north to Canada where I live. I recommend Montreal, my city. You'll love it here. Unless you feel like the Canadian government has done what you say the U.S government has
I don't think I should have to leave my country because corporations control its government.
Thanks for the offer, Toastman, but I'm a desert creature and probably wouldn't last too long out in the Great White Cold.

Actually, this shit predates Bush. I don't know why it's so hard to understand that this is neocon foreign policy that came out of the 90's after the cold war. The same assholes are still pushing the buttons or those like them are still pushing this thing to fruition. Your silly little president isn't running the show, LOL., he's just carrying the torch for Susan Rice and her crime syndicate.

Last edited:
Actually, this shit predates Bush. I don't know why it's so hard to understand that this is neocon foreign policy that came out of the 90's after the cold war. The same assholes are still pushing the buttons or those like them are still pushing this thing to fruition. Your silly little president isn't running the show, LOL., he's just carrying the torch for Susan Rice and her crime syndicate.
Ramsey Clark made the claim in his book [ame="http://www.amazon.com/The-Fire-This-Time-Crimes/dp/1560250712"]The Fire This Time[/ame] that in 1955 there was a Pentagon "contingency" plan calling for an invasion of northern Iraq through Turkey with the goal of occupying oil fields near Kirkuk. The recognition of the strategic importance and material wealth of the Middle East predates that delusion by decades.

"Did America deliberately lead Iraq into actions that led to war in the Gulf, with the aim of achieving military pre-eminence in the region, and a New World Order founded on the threat and use of American military force? Former U.S. attorney general Ramsey Clark, who made a 2,000 mile journey through the war-torn Gulf..."

Forum List

Back