Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

CC lies about the WH response. Color us unsurprised.

the part I believe is--------"-Assad and friends used MUSTARD GAS " ----
they got it and the ONLY people who have used it since world war I have
been BAATHIST SCUM. Germany gifted the stuff (with recipe) to
"GRAND MUFTI"---al husseini

in the time of Jesus-----the Galilean one born in bethlehem-----the name YESHUA was very prevalent. Jesus is Yeshua----- Jesus is a Spanish form

That one? Never met him. He's been dead a couple thousand years, or so they say. Never had much use for him.

in the time of Jesus-----the Galilean one born in bethlehem-----the name YESHUA was very prevalent. Jesus is Yeshua----- Jesus is a Spanish form

That one? Never met him. He's been dead a couple thousand years, or so they say. Never had much use for him.

historically important -----his followers popularized a version of
the "SCHOOL OF HILLEL". It got a little messed up----but some
of it did lots of people lots of good

They said it was delivered by air, when did the militias or ISIS get an airforce.
If you knew anything about battlefield weapons you wouldn't have posted that.

I probably know more than you. The people on scene said it was delivered by military aircraft. Is that better?

And, who are these people on scene?

The people who are treating the affected people you dumb fuck. Try watching the fucking news.

affected people are in a desperate,, usually hopeless---situation

And that invalidates their observations, HOW???

They said it was delivered by air, when did the militias or ISIS get an airforce.

I probably know more than you. The people on scene said it was delivered by military aircraft. Is that better?

The people who are treating the affected people you dumb fuck. Try watching the fucking news.

Praytell, please tell us who these accurate sources are who are on the ground in Syria, Tex?

whose observations?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

Actually you're a liar, Fox reported his comments.

I can tell he did since you included his comments in your post

I just caught part of it. Here's a link to a separate source to soothe your butt hurt.

Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Last edited:
Why is it our problem what happens in Syria?
The United States is more capable than any country to stop the Syrian dictator from gassing innocent children. To do nothing should cause Americans shame.

So you supported taking Saddam out for gassing Kurdish children?

may I vote? -------Saddam should have been taken out in the mid 1960s.
Hafez Assad -----in 1971. Then we would have had no problem with
schmuck BASHAR. Some people NEED ABORTING

So let me get this right. Some of you are believing that just days after Tillerson says the Syrian people must decide Assad's fate AND the Syrian army along with Russia and militias Assad is just going to shoot himself in the foot and chemical bomb his people.

Give me a freaking break. I betting Saudi Arabia who still wants the MB running Syria.

So let me get this right. Some of you are believing that just days after Tillerson says the Syrian people must decide Assad's fate AND the Syrian army along with Russia and militias Assad is just going to shoot himself in the foot and chemical bomb his people.

Give me a freaking break. I betting Saudi Arabia who still wants the MB running Syria.

sorry tiny-------nope------Assad and Russia

I just caught part of it. Here's a link to a separated source to soothe your butt hurt.

After last alleged Assad gas attacks a few years ago, fools like you think he would make the same mistake? Please, look up the definition of a 'false flag', nincoompoop!

whose observations?

Read the string and see if you're capable of figuring it out for yourself, if you find yourself incapable of that let me know.

I just caught part of it. Here's a link to a separated source to soothe your butt hurt.

After last alleged Assad gas attacks a few years ago, fools like you think he would make the same mistake? Please, look up the definition of a 'false flag', nincoompoop!

the best predictor of a PERSON's BEHAVIOR is his past behavior

Stoopid OK Tex bit, hook, line and sinker.................

Forum List

Back