Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!

Holy toledo I should have known.; Here's where you're getting your information from. The one man band. Oh who is anti Assad.

"The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the attack on Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province caused many people to choke or faint, and some to foam from the mouth, citing medical sources who described the symptoms as possible signs that gas was used."

'Toxic gas attack' in Syria kills at least 58 people

not my all time FAVE source-------but I still tend to believe it

Holy toledo I should have known.; Here's where you're getting your information from. The one man band. Oh who is anti Assad.

"The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the attack on Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province caused many people to choke or faint, and some to foam from the mouth, citing medical sources who described the symptoms as possible signs that gas was used."

He's one man who operates out of a town house in Britain.

Actually you're a liar, Fox reported his comments.

I can tell he did since you included his comments in your post

I just caught part of it. Here's a link to a separated source to soothe your butt hurt.

Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Oh what a leader! Let's see what he said from your link:

he blamed the attack on the “weakness and irresolution” of President Barack Obama’s administration and said nothing about how or whether his administration would respond.

Read more here: Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Rofl! This is like someone who sees trash on the ground then blames other people for it while stepping over it and leaving it there. Great job!

Your dear leader had the opportunity to take out the chemical stockpiles before Russia gave Syria the advanced air defense systems and was too much of a coward to do it. I guess you and he share the same traits.

Uh, Congress does that goofy ass. The President can't go it alone or did you forget?

I'm sorry you're too senile to remember the the war powers act.

Assad is gonna hang his ass out there for 58 casualties? :laugh:..........I don't think so!

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?
The window has passed on Syria, nothing can be done about them.
This country cannot afford to help any refugees.

who? the source was al Jezeerah---------al jezeerah claims whoever wrote it

He's one man who operates out of a town house in Britain.

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?
The window has passed on Syria, nothing can be done about them.
This country cannot afford to help any refugees.

Lol..something can always be done. Sounds like you value and excuse doing not a dam thing except blaming Obama and tweeting like a tough guy.

Actually you're a liar, Fox reported his comments.

I just caught part of it. Here's a link to a separated source to soothe your butt hurt.

he blamed the attack on the “weakness and irresolution” of President Barack Obama’s administration and said nothing about how or whether his administration would respond.

Read more here: Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Rofl! This is like someone who sees trash on the ground then blames other people for it while stepping over it and leaving it there. Great job!

Your dear leader had the opportunity to take out the chemical stockpiles before Russia gave Syria the advanced air defense systems and was too much of a coward to do it. I guess you and he share the same traits.

BS!!! you expected Bashar and Hezbollah to PROVIDE MAPS?

I see you have no faith in our satellite or intel capabilities. We have our own maps.

Syrian are human beans too Also ---Syria is STRATEGICALLY LOCATED on the
MERRY MEDITERRANEAN

BS!!! you expected Bashar and Hezbollah to PROVIDE MAPS?

I see you have no faith in our satellite or intel capabilities. We have our own maps.

nope redneck-------lots of stuff can be hidden in steel walled bunkers -----hewn out of rocky hills

Holy shit lib, Obama drew a red line and then like the coward he is let Syria gas people and did nothing. Then lied and claimed it wasn't even his red line. You got some balls bringing up this subject.
Russia stepped in and agreed to supervise and conduct the removal of all chemical weapons in the Syrian arsenal. That is what prevented any military action by the US or coalition forces. If Syria still has chemical weapons it is on Russia for not completing its task and promise.
Only a fool would think it's possible for Middle Eastern countries to get along… LOL

Holy shit lib, Obama drew a red line and then like the coward he is let Syria gas people and did nothing. Then lied and claimed it wasn't even his red line. You got some balls bringing up this subject.
So, you believe President Trump should do nothing because President Obama did nothing. Got it.
This country cannot afford to try and do anything about the Syrian refugee problem…

Assad is gonna hang his ass out there for 58 casualties? :laugh:..........I don't think so!

It defies logic. Everything is going his way and he goes "gee, I feel like cooking some citizens today".

Not bloody likely.

So, you believe President Trump should do nothing because President Obama did nothing. Got it.
This country cannot afford to try and do anything about the Syrian refugee problem…

I do not give up-------I AM YANKEE

Uh, Congress does that goofy ass. The President can't go it alone or did you forget?

I'm sorry you're too senile to remember the the war powers act.

I'm also too senile to remember when war with Russia was declared. Stupid ass.

Forum List

Back