Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

Actually you're a liar, Fox reported his comments.

I can tell he did since you included his comments in your post

I just caught part of it. Here's a link to a separated source to soothe your butt hurt.

Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Oh what a leader! Let's see what he said from your link:

he blamed the attack on the “weakness and irresolution” of President Barack Obama’s administration and said nothing about how or whether his administration would respond.

Read more here: Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Rofl! This is like someone who sees trash on the ground then blames other people for it while stepping over it and leaving it there. Great job!

So let me get this right. Some of you are believing that just days after Tillerson says the Syrian people must decide Assad's fate AND the Syrian army along with Russia and militias Assad is just going to shoot himself in the foot and chemical bomb his people.

Give me a freaking break. I betting Saudi Arabia who still wants the MB running Syria.

sorry tiny-------nope------Assad and Russia

Bullshit. They get a thumbs up from Tillerson and pull this stunt. No fucking way. This is like Damascus all over again.

What about the events in Syria Trump?

"I don't have anything bad to say about Assad, but let me tell you how bad Obama is"
But sir! They gassed their own people! Comment?

"But Obama..."

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

I just caught part of it. Here's a link to a separated source to soothe your butt hurt.

After last alleged Assad gas attacks a few years ago, fools like you think he would make the same mistake? Please, look up the definition of a 'false flag', nincoompoop!

the best predictor of a PERSON's BEHAVIOR is his past behavior

Taken of course, on a case-by-case basis. Don't think this is the right case........too few casualties in the current case.

After last alleged Assad gas attacks a few years ago, fools like you think he would make the same mistake? Please, look up the definition of a 'false flag', nincoompoop!

In post 76 you said this.

I guess you're too senile to know what you just posted. LMAO

you IMAGINE you found a contradiction?--------nope---you didn't

Why is it our problem what happens in Syria?
The United States is more capable than any country to stop the Syrian dictator from gassing innocent children. To do nothing should cause Americans shame.

So you supported taking Saddam out for gassing Kurdish children?
This thread is about Syria.

I will help-------Lassie noted a comparison to the use of poison gas by
SAINT SADDAM to the use of poison gas by SAINT BASHAR

Holy shit lib, Obama drew a red line and then like the coward he is let Syria gas people and did nothing. Then lied and claimed it wasn't even his red line. You got some balls bringing up this subject.
So, you believe President Trump should do nothing because President Obama did nothing. Got it.
The only thing President Trump could do is join Russia in crushing isis. Which is what he should do.

he blamed the attack on the “weakness and irresolution” of President Barack Obama’s administration and said nothing about how or whether his administration would respond.

Read more here: Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Rofl! This is like someone who sees trash on the ground then blames other people for it while stepping over it and leaving it there. Great job!

Your dear leader had the opportunity to take out the chemical stockpiles before Russia gave Syria the advanced air defense systems and was too much of a coward to do it. I guess you and he share the same traits.

Holy shit lib, Obama drew a red line and then like the coward he is let Syria gas people and did nothing. Then lied and claimed it wasn't even his red line. You got some balls bringing up this subject.
So, you believe President Trump should do nothing because President Obama did nothing. Got it.
The only thing President Trump could do is join Russia in crushing isis. Which is what he should do.

no

you IMAGINE you found a contradiction?--------nope---you didn't

I'm aware of that, I need to slow down.

Your dear leader had the opportunity to take out the chemical stockpiles before Russia gave Syria the advanced air defense systems and was too much of a coward to do it. I guess you and he share the same traits.

Uh, Congress does that goofy ass. The President can't go it alone or did you forget?

That's not the only thing he can do shit for brains. He seemed able to blame Obama.

BS!!! you expected Bashar and Hezbollah to PROVIDE MAPS?

Holy toledo I should have known.; Here's where you're getting your information from. The one man band. Oh who is anti Assad.

"The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the attack on Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province caused many people to choke or faint, and some to foam from the mouth, citing medical sources who described the symptoms as possible signs that gas was used."

'Toxic gas attack' in Syria kills at least 58 people

Forum List

Back