Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!

This doesn't make sense at all. Syrian and Russian troops combined with various militias have kicking ISIS and AQ's ass all over the place. Why commit a heinous act at this point in time when they are winning? And earn the condemnation of the world.
It doesn't make any sense. But there is one thing Muslims do very well....and that is to lie. I wouldn't put it past the rebels to wait for Government aircraft to move into an area and then launch chemical weapons into that area. They have used this very tactic before with conventional weapons in Iraq and Afghanistan.

This doesn't make sense at all. Syrian and Russian troops combined with various militias have kicking ISIS and AQ's ass all over the place. Why commit a heinous act at this point in time when they are winning? And earn the condemnation of the world.

--------sorry tiny-------but I have to>>>>>> ROFLMAO You remind me
of something I read LONG LONG ago-------TALE OF TWO CITIES. The
"Fellow of Delicacy" AND THE "Fellow of no Delicacy" So sorry-----
DA RUSKIES AIN'T Delicate-----nor are the Iranians

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

When did Syria attack the US with chemical or biological weapons? Did I miss it?

If not, then it's none of our damn business and the POTUS has no need to comment on it.

Jesus wept (because he was a Pharisee.... not a roman)

Holy shit lib, Obama drew a red line and then like the coward he is let Syria gas people and did nothing. Then lied and claimed it wasn't even his red line. You got some balls bringing up this subject.
So, you believe President Trump should do nothing because President Obama did nothing. Got it.

They said it was delivered by air, when did the militias or ISIS get an airforce.
If you knew anything about battlefield weapons you wouldn't have posted that.

I probably know more than you. The people on scene said it was delivered by military aircraft. Is that better?

And, who are these people on scene?

as far as I know----mustard gases get dropped in bombs from the air (?? )
maybe surface missiles (??)

They said it was delivered by air, when did the militias or ISIS get an airforce.

I probably know more than you. The people on scene said it was delivered by military aircraft. Is that better?

The people who are treating the affected people you dumb fuck. Try watching the fucking news.

Holy shit lib, Obama drew a red line and then like the coward he is let Syria gas people and did nothing. Then lied and claimed it wasn't even his red line. You got some balls bringing up this subject.
So, you believe President Trump should do nothing because President Obama did nothing. Got it.

I would be good if he could DO-------like DO WHAT?

The people who are treating the affected people you dumb fuck. Try watching the fucking news.

affected people are in a desperate,, usually hopeless---situation

I have a hard time believing data that comes out of Syria. Always take it with a grain of salt.

Hell's bells all the western media quote this so called organization "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights". Its one fucking guy in Britain. One man band. Who gets phone calls from these so called witnesses to give casualty counts.

He runs a dress shop. That's his day gig. But by night he's the go to guy for all the western media. That's fucked up.

I have a hard time believing data that comes out of Syria. Always take it with a grain of salt.

Hell's bells all the western media quote this so called organization "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights". Its one fucking guy in Britain. One man band. Who gets phone calls from these so called witnesses to give casualty counts.

He runs a dress shop. That's his day gig. But by night he's the go to guy for all the western media. That's fucked up.

Sounds like that comical outfit Snopes

Why doesn't the good old reliable EU do something about it?
You know, the usual...call the US to do something about it.

Jesus wept (because he was a Pharisee.... not a roman)

I know a Jesus. He and his brother Juan work in the facilities department at work.

I think they're Puerto Rican, not Italian or Jewish.

in the time of Jesus-----the Galilean one born in bethlehem-----the name YESHUA was very prevalent. Jesus is Yeshua----- Jesus is a Spanish form

Sounds like that comical outfit Snopes

tiny does make a point--------the news organization is -----questionable

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

CC lies about the WH response. Color us unsurprised.

Forum List

Back