Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!

Holy toledo I should have known.; Here's where you're getting your information from. The one man band. Oh who is anti Assad.

"The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the attack on Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province caused many people to choke or faint, and some to foam from the mouth, citing medical sources who described the symptoms as possible signs that gas was used."

'Toxic gas attack' in Syria kills at least 58 people

Assad is gonna hang his ass out there for 58 casualties? :laugh:..........I don't think so!

It defies logic. Everything is going his way and he goes "gee, I feel like cooking some citizens today".

Not bloody likely.

going his way? is he still holed up on a Russian battleship?

I just caught part of it. Here's a link to a separated source to soothe your butt hurt.

Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Oh what a leader! Let's see what he said from your link:

he blamed the attack on the “weakness and irresolution” of President Barack Obama’s administration and said nothing about how or whether his administration would respond.

Read more here: Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Rofl! This is like someone who sees trash on the ground then blames other people for it while stepping over it and leaving it there. Great job!

Your dear leader had the opportunity to take out the chemical stockpiles before Russia gave Syria the advanced air defense systems and was too much of a coward to do it. I guess you and he share the same traits.

Uh, Congress does that goofy ass. The President can't go it alone or did you forget?

I'm sorry you're too senile to remember the the war powers act.

I'm also too senile to remember when war with Russia was declared. Stupid ass.

I remember when Kruschev banged his shoe on the table in the UN general assembly room and shouted "YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WILL GROW UP
UNDER COMMUNISM

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

Actually you're a liar, Fox reported his comments.

I can tell he did since you included his comments in your post

I just caught part of it. Here's a link to a separated source to soothe your butt hurt.

he blamed the attack on the “weakness and irresolution” of President Barack Obama’s administration and said nothing about how or whether his administration would respond.

Read more here: Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Rofl! This is like someone who sees trash on the ground then blames other people for it while stepping over it and leaving it there. Great job!
Obama left the window pass, we can do nothing about Syria and their refugees. Leave them to their fate...

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

Syrians are human beans

Obama left the window pass, we can do nothing about Syria and their refugees. Leave them to their fate...

The window has passed on Syria, nothing can be done about them.
This country cannot afford to help any refugees.

Lol..something can always be done. Sounds like you value and excuse doing not a dam thing except blaming Obama and tweeting like a tough guy.
This country cannot afford messing around with a bunch of refugees, it has a diminishing return

Oh and for those that don't know, this man that everyone goes to in the media which is unreal unto itself that they beleive this man, he is the opposition to Assad AND his sources are the opposition.

No f'n bias there eh?

Here. One freaking guy in Britain is the source for all things anti Assad.

"I am a simple citizen from a simple family who has managed to accomplish something huge using simple means," said Rami Abdul Rahman, founder of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. COVENTRY, England — Military analysts in Washington follow its body counts of Syrian and rebel soldiers to gauge the course of the war. The United Nations and human rights organizations scour its descriptions of civilian killings for evidence in possible war crimes trials. Major news organizations, including this one, cite its casualty figures.

Yet, despite its central role in the savage civil war, the grandly named Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is virtually a one-man band. Its founder, Rami Abdul Rahman, 42, who fled Syria 13 years ago, operates out of a semidetached red-brick house on an ordinary residential street in this drab industrial city.

Using the simplest, cheapest Internet technology available, Mr. Abdul Rahman spends virtually every waking minute tracking the war in Syria, disseminating bursts of information about the fighting and the death toll. What began as sporadic, rudimentary e-mails about protests early in the uprising has swelled into a torrent of statistics and details.

All sides in the conflict accuse him of bias, and even he acknowledges that the truth can be elusive on Syria’s tangled and bitter battlefields. That, he says, is what prompts him to keep a tight leash on his operation.

“I need to control everything myself,” said Mr. Abdul Rahman, a bald, bearish, affable man. “I am a simple citizen from a simple family who has managed to accomplish something huge using simple means — all because I really believe in what I am doing.”

Photo

Rami Abdul Rahman’s Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

Your dear leader had the opportunity to take out the chemical stockpiles before Russia gave Syria the advanced air defense systems and was too much of a coward to do it. I guess you and he share the same traits.

BS!!! you expected Bashar and Hezbollah to PROVIDE MAPS?

I see you have no faith in our satellite or intel capabilities. We have our own maps.

nope redneck-------lots of stuff can be hidden in steel walled bunkers -----hewn out of rocky hills

Yep, but we know when it's moved and where. You're just not very smart are ya. We have satellites that can read the brand of cigarettes people smoke.

Oh and for those that don't know, this man that everyone goes to in the media which is unreal unto itself that they beleive this man, he is the opposition to Assad AND his sources are the opposition.

No f'n bias there eh?

Here. One freaking guy in Britain is the source for all things anti Assad.

"I am a simple citizen from a simple family who has managed to accomplish something huge using simple means," said Rami Abdul Rahman, founder of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. COVENTRY, England — Military analysts in Washington follow its body counts of Syrian and rebel soldiers to gauge the course of the war. The United Nations and human rights organizations scour its descriptions of civilian killings for evidence in possible war crimes trials. Major news organizations, including this one, cite its casualty figures.

Yet, despite its central role in the savage civil war, the grandly named Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is virtually a one-man band. Its founder, Rami Abdul Rahman, 42, who fled Syria 13 years ago, operates out of a semidetached red-brick house on an ordinary residential street in this drab industrial city.

Using the simplest, cheapest Internet technology available, Mr. Abdul Rahman spends virtually every waking minute tracking the war in Syria, disseminating bursts of information about the fighting and the death toll. What began as sporadic, rudimentary e-mails about protests early in the uprising has swelled into a torrent of statistics and details.

All sides in the conflict accuse him of bias, and even he acknowledges that the truth can be elusive on Syria’s tangled and bitter battlefields. That, he says, is what prompts him to keep a tight leash on his operation.

“I need to control everything myself,” said Mr. Abdul Rahman, a bald, bearish, affable man. “I am a simple citizen from a simple family who has managed to accomplish something huge using simple means — all because I really believe in what I am doing.”

Photo

Rami Abdul Rahman’s Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

Yet, self-ascribed geopolitical 'Einsteins' think he has no agenda..............

Again, pointing at trash on your lawn and steping over it while saying Obama did it doesn't solve anything. Then expecting Obama to something and expecting nothing from Trump sounds like some of that old priveledge.

I see you have no faith in our satellite or intel capabilities. We have our own maps.

nope redneck-------lots of stuff can be hidden in steel walled bunkers -----hewn out of rocky hills

Yep, but we know when it's moved and where. You're just not very smart are ya. We have satellites that can read the brand of cigarettes people smoke.

And it's also worth being 20 trillion in debt..........cool......

Uh, Congress does that goofy ass. The President can't go it alone or did you forget?

Russia wasn't there then, the first chem attack was in 2014, Russia didn't get involved till 2015. Yep, you're senile.

Assad Linked to Syrian Chemical Attacks for First Time

Russia joins war in Syria: Five key points - BBC News

CC lies about the WH response. Color us unsurprised.

the part I believe is--------"-Assad and friends used MUSTARD GAS " ----
they got it and the ONLY people who have used it since world war I have
been BAATHIST SCUM. Germany gifted the stuff (with recipe) to
"GRAND MUFTI"---al husseini

Mustard gas isn't even a part of the obummer deal. Sarin, which is what was used here, is. And lo and behold Susan Rice, that insuferable bitch, was an epic failure in her role.

Russia wasn't there then, the first chem attack was in 2014, Russia didn't get involved till 2015. Yep, you're senile.

I may or may not be senile but there is no war powers act without a declaration of war. Sorry pal.

You miserable piece of human excrement. I used the wrong word , I meant SHIT

Entities in Syria as we speak

1- Al Nusrah
2- AlQaeda
3- ISIS
4- Israel
5- US
6- Saudi Arabia
7- Russia

So , assuming that the footage is NOT fake news - a false flag - who had the motive, opportunity and the means to perpetrate the event.

And it's also worth being 20 trillion in debt..........cool......

Poor thing, reduced to deflection, how regressive of you. LMAO

I may or may not be senile but there is no war powers act without a declaration of war. Sorry pal.

Poor thing.

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30-day withdrawal period, without a Congressional authorization for use of military force (AUMF) or a declaration of war by the United States. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto.

War Powers Resolution - Wikipedia

Assad is guilty of crimes against humanity and it is well documented on video. Anyone that can watch the latest video of children gasping for breath after a chemical attack and side with Assad, who is now as bad as Isis, is not human.

Russia is allied with Assad which is no surprise, Putin murders people without having to think about it. Thank god McCain came out and castigated drumpf for inaction in the face of Assad's crimes against humanity.

Holy toledo I should have known.; Here's where you're getting your information from. The one man band. Oh who is anti Assad.

"The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the attack on Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province caused many people to choke or faint, and some to foam from the mouth, citing medical sources who described the symptoms as possible signs that gas was used."

'Toxic gas attack' in Syria kills at least 58 people

Assad is gonna hang his ass out there for 58 casualties? :laugh:..........I don't think so!

It defies logic. Everything is going his way and he goes "gee, I feel like cooking some citizens today".

Not bloody likely.

going his way? is he still holed up on a Russian battleship?

WTF? He and his wife carry on life as usual in Damascus.

Why is it our problem what happens in Syria?
The United States is more capable than any country to stop the Syrian dictator from gassing innocent children. To do nothing should cause Americans shame.
We can't do jack shit, the window has already passed. Let it play out, just another Middle Eastern problem.
A lot of Americans, I suppose, do not want to be spectators alone while innocent children and their parents are being gassed to an excruciating death. But most Americans seem not to care enough to want their Commander-in-Chief to stop Assad.

Forum List

Back