Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!

Uh, Congress does that goofy ass. The President can't go it alone or did you forget?

I'm sorry you're too senile to remember the the war powers act.

I'm also too senile to remember when war with Russia was declared. Stupid ass.

Russia wasn't there then, the first chem attack was in 2014, Russia didn't get involved till 2015. Yep, you're senile.

Assad Linked to Syrian Chemical Attacks for First Time

Russia joins war in Syria: Five key points - BBC News

I may or may not be senile but there is no war powers act without a declaration of war. Sorry pal.

Poor thing.

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30-day withdrawal period, without a Congressional authorization for use of military force (AUMF) or a declaration of war by the United States. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto.

War Powers Resolution - Wikipedia

Oh, you're right. I cam just imagine how gun ho that would've been to send Troops without Congress approval.

Holy shit lib, Obama drew a red line and then like the coward he is let Syria gas people and did nothing. Then lied and claimed it wasn't even his red line. You got some balls bringing up this subject.

Obama was wrong in not following through, but sorry asshole, that was 5 years ago. Trump just gave Assad a pass last week (US signals openness to Assad staying put - CNNPolitics.com) and now this chemical attack on his people.
Now Trump is blaming Obama. (Trump blames chemical attack in Syria on the Obama administration's 'weakness and irresolution')

What a fucking pussy coward piece of shit he is. And so are you for voting for him.

Trump will do nothing, and his Chumps will go along with his inaction.

After all, the only reason Trump is President is because he preyed upon the bigotry of the electorate.

In the minds of Donald Trump and his base, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, and this slaughter of innocents is a good start.

After all, the only reason Trump is President is because he preyed upon the bigotry of the electorate.

In the minds of Donald Trump and his base, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, and this slaughter of innocents is a good start.

Sean Spicer already is. Spicer: Syrian chemical attack a 'consequence' of Obama 'weakness' - CNNPolitics.com
Talk about a puppet. My god this sorry POS really bent over and parted his cheeks to get his job.

Trump's approval rating is at 35% now, an ALL TIME LOW for a POTUS only 2 months into office. He will either be assassinated or resign.
Either one is fine with me as long as it happens sooner than later.

Assad is guilty of crimes against humanity and it is well documented on video. Anyone that can watch the latest video of children gasping for breath after a chemical attack and side with Assad, who is now as bad as Isis, is not human.

Russia is allied with Assad which is no surprise, Putin murders people without having to think about it. Thank god McCain came out and castigated drumpf for inaction in the face of Assad's crimes against humanity.
Got any evidence to go with all the accusations?

I'm sorry you're too senile to remember the the war powers act.

I'm also too senile to remember when war with Russia was declared. Stupid ass.

Russia wasn't there then, the first chem attack was in 2014, Russia didn't get involved till 2015. Yep, you're senile.

Assad Linked to Syrian Chemical Attacks for First Time

Russia joins war in Syria: Five key points - BBC News

I may or may not be senile but there is no war powers act without a declaration of war. Sorry pal.

Poor thing.

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30-day withdrawal period, without a Congressional authorization for use of military force (AUMF) or a declaration of war by the United States. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto.

War Powers Resolution - Wikipedia

Oh, you're right. I cam just imagine how gun ho that would've been to send Troops without Congress approval.

He wouldn't have needed troops it could have been done with an air campaign. Of course that was before Putin gave Syria the advanced air defense systems. You can thank the dithering kenyan if we have to send aircraft now.

Assad is guilty of crimes against humanity and it is well documented on video. Anyone that can watch the latest video of children gasping for breath after a chemical attack and side with Assad, who is now as bad as Isis, is not human.

Russia is allied with Assad which is no surprise, Putin murders people without having to think about it. Thank god McCain came out and castigated drumpf for inaction in the face of Assad's crimes against humanity.

Why don't you prove Assad innocent instead of just posting drive-by bullshit?

Syria war crimes investigators amass strongest evidence 'since Nuremberg' against Bashar al-Assad
http://www.economist.com/news/middl...ous-abuse-pronounced-genuine-bashar-al-assads
Bashar al-Assad implicated in Syria war crimes, says UN
Experts say war crimes case against Assad government growing
Document leak in Syria ‘enough to convict Assad of war crimes’

Actually you're a liar, Fox reported his comments.

I can tell he did since you included his comments in your post

I just caught part of it. Here's a link to a separated source to soothe your butt hurt.

Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Oh what a leader! Let's see what he said from your link:

he blamed the attack on the “weakness and irresolution” of President Barack Obama’s administration and said nothing about how or whether his administration would respond.

Read more here: Suspected chemical attack puts Trump’s Syria policy at center stage

Rofl! This is like someone who sees trash on the ground then blames other people for it while stepping over it and leaving it there. Great job!
Obama left the window pass, we can do nothing about Syria and their refugees. Leave them to their fate...

Again, pointing at trash on your lawn and steping over it while saying Obama did it doesn't solve anything. Then expecting Obama to something and expecting nothing from Trump sounds like some of that old priveledge.
Middle East problems cannot be solved through diplomacy, it's best just to stay away from the hellhole

Why is it our problem what happens in Syria?
The United States is more capable than any country to stop the Syrian dictator from gassing innocent children. To do nothing should cause Americans shame.
We can't do jack shit, the window has already passed. Let it play out, just another Middle Eastern problem.
A lot of Americans, I suppose, do not want to be spectators alone while innocent children and their parents are being gassed to an excruciating death. But most Americans seem not to care enough to want their Commander-in-Chief to stop Assad.
There will be just another to take his place, it's fruitless to try to help those refugees. It is not worth the cost whatsoever in any effort is a diminishing return

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

You miserable piece of human excrement. I used the wrong word , I meant SHIT

Entities in Syria as we speak

1- Al Nusrah
2- AlQaeda
3- ISIS
4- Israel
5- US
6- Saudi Arabia
7- Russia

So , assuming that the footage is NOT fake news - a false flag - who had the motive, opportunity and the means to perpetrate the event.

It defies logic that Assad would shoot himself in the foot at this time and place. They're winning the war against the terrorists and Tillerson just gives him a thumbs up. No way on the planet is he going to risk world wide condemnation and loss of support.

Why don't you prove Assad innocent instead of just posting drive-by bullshit?

Syria war crimes investigators amass strongest evidence 'since Nuremberg' against Bashar al-Assad
http://www.economist.com/news/middl...ous-abuse-pronounced-genuine-bashar-al-assads
Bashar al-Assad implicated in Syria war crimes, says UN
Experts say war crimes case against Assad government growing
Document leak in Syria ‘enough to convict Assad of war crimes’
I have no interest in proving Assad innocent. My only interest is that truth prevails.

Last edited:
Why is it our problem what happens in Syria?
The United States is more capable than any country to stop the Syrian dictator from gassing innocent children. To do nothing should cause Americans shame.
We can't do jack shit, the window has already passed. Let it play out, just another Middle Eastern problem.
A lot of Americans, I suppose, do not want to be spectators alone while innocent children and their parents are being gassed to an excruciating death. But most Americans seem not to care enough to want their Commander-in-Chief to stop Assad.
There will be just another to take his place, it's fruitless to try to help those refugees. It is not worth the cost whatsoever in any effort is a diminishing return
The children who were gassed today were not refugees.

ROFL at Trump blaming Obama "weakness", while in 2013 practically begging him to not take out Assad for redlining (papa Putin no like!)

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING - Trump in 2013.

What a pathetic piece of shit.

Last edited:

Yo Dingle Berry

Al Nusrah, Al Qaeda, Saudi Arabia, ISIS are populated by MUSLIMS, of the Sunni Variety , Assad is Shiite

Snap out of it dudette

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

You miserable piece of human excrement. I used the wrong word , I meant SHIT

Entities in Syria as we speak

1- Al Nusrah
2- AlQaeda
3- ISIS
4- Israel
5- US
6- Saudi Arabia
7- Russia

So , assuming that the footage is NOT fake news - a false flag - who had the motive, opportunity and the means to perpetrate the event.

It defies logic that Assad would shoot himself in the foot at this time and place. They're winning the war against the terrorists and Tillerson just gives him a thumbs up. No way on the planet is he going to risk world wide condemnation and loss of support.

And to the CIA that's very bad news, in order to change public opinion they had to perpetrate a false flag and blame, tadahhhhhhhhhh, Assad and Russia. Who would have thunketh?

Holy shit lib, Obama drew a red line and then like the coward he is let Syria gas people and did nothing. Then lied and claimed it wasn't even his red line. You got some balls bringing up this subject.

Obama was wrong in not following through, but sorry asshole, that was 5 years ago. Trump just gave Assad a pass last week (US signals openness to Assad staying put - CNNPolitics.com) and now this chemical attack on his people.
Now Trump is blaming Obama. (Trump blames chemical attack in Syria on the Obama administration's 'weakness and irresolution')

What a fucking pussy coward piece of shit he is. And so are you for voting for him.

You had yourself a right proper liberal meltdown :laugh: do you lay awake at night the Trump victory eating at your stomach lining?

Congress refused.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Lib please, Obama shot is big fat mouth off boasting then folded like a cheap lawn chair when Assad called his bluff THAT'S what happened.

Forum List

Back