Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!

Funny how this happened RIGHT after the US stated we won't be toppling Assad....Rothschilds want that damn national bank! Syria is one of like 4 countries with no Rothschild central bank. IF this actually happened at all it was McCain and Rubio's pals the "moderate rebels" NOT Assad.

Assad is guilty of crimes against humanity and it is well documented on video. Anyone that can watch the latest video of children gasping for breath after a chemical attack and side with Assad, who is now as bad as Isis, is not human.

Russia is allied with Assad which is no surprise, Putin murders people without having to think about it. Thank god McCain came out and castigated drumpf for inaction in the face of Assad's crimes against humanity.
Got any evidence to go with all the accusations?

Yes but you are required to have functioning eyes and ears. Sorry.

Why is it our problem what happens in Syria?
A stable Middle East is in America's interests

There has never been any such thing in human history

so the orange sociopath should allow anarchy and cede america's role in the world to satisfy vladimir?

maybe he should pretend he's president of this country and not russia's tool

I missed the part of the Constitution that says the United States military is responsible for the entire world

A stable Middle East is in America's interests

There has never been any such thing in human history

so the orange sociopath should allow anarchy and cede america's role in the world to satisfy vladimir?

maybe he should pretend he's president of this country and not russia's tool

I missed the part of the Constitution that says the United States military is responsible for the entire world

you missed 4 trillion $ for a purple thumb ?

I'm pro Obama....can't stand Trump. But I have this to say, knowing closely what's going in Syria:

1- The Obama administration made the situation worse in Syria.

2- Trump being the idiot he is instead of stepping as "the free world leader" and condemning Russia and Bashar he's sleeping with them in bed.

3-I'm so shocked that a president of the USA is cozzing up to a regime like Russia.....it's mind blowing.

Assad is guilty of crimes against humanity and it is well documented on video. Anyone that can watch the latest video of children gasping for breath after a chemical attack and side with Assad, who is now as bad as Isis, is not human.

Russia is allied with Assad which is no surprise, Putin murders people without having to think about it. Thank god McCain came out and castigated drumpf for inaction in the face of Assad's crimes against humanity.
Got any evidence to go with all the accusations?

Yes but you are required to have functioning eyes and ears. Sorry.
You have nothing but your emotions.

There is no need to rush to judgements based on emotion. It doesn't help the people who have and are suffering from the attack. It doesn't make you more patriotic. It does make you more susceptible to manipulation by your own government who clearly has a political agenda inside of Syria that has exacerbated the situation for the innocent Syrian population.

Your eyes and ears are useless when you are relying on information about a conflict half a world away from a corporate media with no eyes and ears on the ground. You need a functional brain to process all the implications and a healthy level of distrust in the corporate power structure that is feeding you your thoughts or you are just going to help drag us even further into another immoral war.

2- Trump being the idiot he is instead of stepping as "the free world leader" and condemning Russia and Bashar he's sleeping with them in bed.
Condemn them for what? You have no information that implicates Assad or the Russians.

Trump put the blame where it belonged when he criticized Obama based on what we know now.

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?
oh yes another libtard happy to use the victims as an excuse to attack Trump. What POS you libtards are

They said it was delivered by air, when did the militias or ISIS get an airforce.
If you knew anything about battlefield weapons you wouldn't have posted that.

I probably know more than you. The people on scene said it was delivered by military aircraft. Is that better?

And, who are these people on scene?

as far as I know----mustard gases get dropped in bombs from the air (?? )
maybe surface missiles (??)
Mustard Agent is dispersed by spray using Low flying aircraft or by burster rounds that detonation above ground and disperse the fluid. These are the main method of delivery.

thanks billy-bob. Nasty stuff-----easily detected

The United States is more capable than any country to stop the Syrian dictator from gassing innocent children. To do nothing should cause Americans shame.

So you supported taking Saddam out for gassing Kurdish children?
that is not why he was taken out, liar.

why was Saddam taken out------O' all knowing one?

"Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!"

Yeah, he should do what Obama did:

1. Let his ego/mouth write checks his body can't cash by issuing a 'Red Line' that he has no intention of enforcing

2. Backing down in front of the whole world, to include out enemies, when his bluff is called

3. Declare to the world that it is not HIS 'Red Line' but is instead 'the worlds' Red Line....and then get laughed at by 'the world' when they say 'Oh, no it is NOT'

4. Drag the US into the middle of a civil war between terrorists and a dictator, Un-Constitutionally beginning a war in Syria...OH WAIT. TOO LATE - OBAMA ALREADY DID THAT.

:p

Forum List

Back