Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!

Trump said things would be different on his watch. This is one of the reasons he said to vote for him. Now what is he going to do? The same thing Obama was doing.Thanks for staying the course and proving us liberals right.
So you think Trump should have fixed in a matter of 3 months the massive foreign policy failure and un-Constitutional war Obama dragged us into over a period of years?

View attachment 120366
"That is so f@cked up. Gruber was right.
You guys are idiots."
No not at all. I'll give him a lot of time. About 3 years. Come April 2020 I'll be calling Trump the worst president ever. Or second to GW Bush. So far I don't think he's as bad as GW Bush was but it's very early. We are in Trump's Honeymoon period.

How do you think he's doing so far?

Trump's Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 36%

LOL

How did they get gas? Kerry told us all had been removed.

"We struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out," Kerry said.

Kerry: We got '100 percent' of chemical weapons out of Syria

If I can pimp myself, you folks should read what I wrote on this. We don't even know for sure if Syria gassed anyone.
It may have been the Very Terrorists Obama was funding to fight Assad.

Assad is viewed by Al Nusra, Al Queda and ISIS as being soft on Israel. They'd like nothing more than to depose him, take over Syria and turn The Syrian Army on ISRAEL.

Why am I supposed to care about Chemical Weapons in Syria?

"We struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out," Kerry said.

We genius, do you know beyond a doubt that the government used these weapons, and how they got them?

Syria chemical attack victims gassed as they slept - CNN.com

It's kinda all over the news. Crawl out from under your rock once and a while.

If I can pimp myself, you folks should read what I wrote on this. We don't even know for sure if Syria gassed anyone.
It may have been the Very Terrorists Obama was funding to fight Assad.

Assad is viewed by Al Nusra, Al Queda and ISIS as being soft on Israel. They'd like nothing more than to depose him, take over Syria and turn The Syrian Army on ISRAEL.

Why am I supposed to care about Chemical Weapons in Syria?

It might be been a 400 pound man in New Jersey!

We genius, do you know beyond a doubt that the government used these weapons, and how they got them?

Syria chemical attack victims gassed as they slept - CNN.com

It's kinda all over the news. Crawl out from under your rock once and a while.

HILLARY CLINTON SUPPLIED SARIN GAS TO THE "SYRIAN RESISTANCE"

... 4. Drag the US into the middle of a civil war between terrorists and a dictator, Un-Constitutionally beginning a war in Syria...OH WAIT. TOO LATE - OBAMA ALREADY DID THAT.
By virtue of its position on the United Nations Security Council, violations of international law such as the use of gas on civilians is the business of the United States. The Security Council is required to get involved in the Syrian civil war.
Naah. Just walk away and let them kill each other.

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?
Why lie about such a simple thing? Anyone can read the hundreds of articles on the topic.

Liberals just can't help themselves. They are pathological liars. Everything they do and say is a lie. Scum like ClosedCaption lie all the time because the truth leaves them confused and frustrated.

Last edited:

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

Your childish desperation to attack President Donald Trump is duly noted.

You are conveniently neglecting the fact that the whole issue is the result of the failed policies of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton. The crisis is now far more complex than it was when Obama failed.

I missed the part of the Constitution that says the United States military is responsible for the entire world

Certainly, we're not responsible for the whole world but who would you prefer to fill the vacuum? We have seen how well that has worked when Russia filled the vacuum in the Middle East.

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama demonstrated vividly what his policies of timidity and lying accomplished. President Obama was advised to leave 10-15 thousand troops in Iraq, he refused and that gave rise to a collapse and the rise of ISIS. President Obama drew a red line in Syria threatening intervention if Assad used chemical weapons. Assad used chemical weapons, Obama and Clinton did nothing causing the current situation.

Actually you're a liar, Fox reported his comments.
You know, when Obama commented we all heard about it in the world. Papers of other countries know what is important and true. Hence the silence.

why was Saddam taken out------O' all knowing one?

UN Security Council resolutions relating to Iraq
The list below is out of date. For resolutions since 2004, please see Iraqanalysis.org

The following is a complete list of Security Council Resolutions (SCRs) involving Iraq. The overwhelming majority of resolution since 1990 relate to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait and subsequent developments. The resolutions deemed particularly important are indicated in bold. A full list of SCRs is available here. Guides to the SCRs relating to Iraq are maintained by the Federation of American Scientists (here) and the UN's Office of the Iraq Programme (here); a further compilation of SCRs on Iraq is maintained by Saleh Iraq site (here). The Office of the Spokesman for the Secretary-General has a brief guide to the resolutions on all the UN sanctions regimes, Use of sanctions under Chapter VII of the UN Charter.

2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 | 1994 | 1993 | 1992 | 1991 | 1990 | pre-1990 resolutions on Iraq | Zimbabwe resolutions

UN Security Council resolutions relating to Iraq

Another 'False Flag?' Looks like Trump may now be forced into all-out war in Syria. Personally, i'm very skeptical of this report. It's a No-Win scenario for Assad to use chemical weapons. It doesn't make sense. So i'll continue to be very skeptical. I really do hope Trump doesn't take the bait and escalate US involvement in yet another endless war.

Actually you're a liar, Fox reported his comments.
You know, when Obama commented we all heard about it in the world. Papers of other countries know what is important and true. Hence the silence.
Lol. So you are claiming there has been no reporting of Trumps comments in other countries? Where do you get this crap? Damn, you are a clueless clown.

Trump: Syrian a massacre terrible affront to humanity

Forum List

Back