Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!

Another 'False Flag?' Looks like Trump may now be forced into all-out war in Syria. Personally, i'm very skeptical of this report. It's a No-Win scenario for Assad to use chemical weapons. It doesn't make sense. So i'll continue to be very skeptical. I really do hope Trump doesn't take the bait and escalate US involvement in yet another endless war.

No coincidence that the Syrian chemical attack happened right after Tillerson's comments on Assad

Who oppose Assad?

1- CIA
2- Israel
3- Saudi Arabia
4- Turkey
5- Al Nusrah
6- ISIS
7-Al Qeda

All of them have SARIN GAS

Yeah, they couldn't tolerate real peace negotiations. They had to make one last desperate attempt to Regime Change Assad. There is no way Assad would order such an attack. He's winning the war. Why would he jeopardize that? This just doesn't add up.

Donald Trump denounced the carnage as a “heinous” act that “cannot be ignored by the civilized world.” But he also laid some of the responsibility on Barack Obama, saying in a statement that the attack was “a consequence of the past administration’s weakness and irresolution.”
The damage is done, and Obama's inaction has caused the cancer to spread in Syria and he is stuck in a more than uncomfortable situation.
All this because of Obama and his weaknesses now to overcome the shit (ISIS) and Assad also Trump will have found a solution while passing by Putin who is the most powerful man on earth.
Thanks Barack Hussein Obama for leaving the world in indescribable chaos.

Another 'False Flag?' Looks like Trump may now be forced into all-out war in Syria. Personally, i'm very skeptical of this report. It's a No-Win scenario for Assad to use chemical weapons. It doesn't make sense. So i'll continue to be very skeptical. I really do hope Trump doesn't take the bait and escalate US involvement in yet another endless war.

No coincidence that the Syrian chemical attack happened right after Tillerson's comments on Assad

Who oppose Assad?

1- CIA
2- Israel
3- Saudi Arabia
4- Turkey
5- Al Nusrah
6- ISIS
7-Al Qeda

Yeah, they couldn't tolerate real peace negotiations. They had to make one last desperate attempt to Regime Change Assad. There is no way Assad would order such an attack. He's winning the war. Why would he jeopardize that? This just doesn't add up.

EXACTLY, WHY PISS DJT OFF WHEN HE HAS THE MOST TO LOSE?

Looks like another False Flag event. The Warmongers are desperate to drag the US into another endless war. Folks really need to calm down and think this through. Why would Assad use chemical weapons? He's fully aware of what the consequences would be. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm not buying it.

It should be quite obvious to you. The world saw that neither petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and the United Nations did NOTHING but turn their backs the last time. He has no reason to expect anything else this time.

I don't believe it. He's winning the war. Why would he carry out a chemical weapon attack? It just doesn't add up. It has False Flag written all over it.

Brutal dictators like Assad that try to hold on power no matter what I takes doesn't think like us. In a civil war there are no such thing as completely winner for dictators until he eliminated all his enemies.
There's only 2 solutions in order to stop this civil war. 1. Kill all the anti Assad people 2. Assad has to step down and have a general election which is not going to happen.
Handling a chemical weapons is not as simple as handling a bleach. It requires sophisticated handling and delivery systems which rebels do not have that capabilities.
Also there are no other planes flying in that particular area except Putin and Assad.

Who oppose Assad?

1- CIA
2- Israel
3- Saudi Arabia
4- Turkey
5- Al Nusrah
6- ISIS
7-Al Qeda

EXACTLY, WHY PISS DJT OFF WHEN HE HAS THE MOST TO LOSE?

Another False Flag lie. That's all this is.

I'm an Isolationist by sociopolitical belief. I don't believe there's anything or anyone outside the US that we need enough to get involved in their shit. Even if we were to get involved with others it should be to both our short and long term advantage. I don't see that happening in this day and age.

... 4. Drag the US into the middle of a civil war between terrorists and a dictator, Un-Constitutionally beginning a war in Syria...OH WAIT. TOO LATE - OBAMA ALREADY DID THAT.
By virtue of its position on the United Nations Security Council, violations of international law such as the use of gas on civilians is the business of the United States. The Security Council is required to get involved in the Syrian civil war.
Naah. Just walk away and let them kill each other.
You correctly sum-up American policy.

Sorry, ISIS was the result of Bush invading Iraq, but you already knew that

Please show us where ISIS staged terrorist attacks around the world before petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama abandoned Iraq leaving a vacuum for ISIS to fill.
Middle East terrorists brought-down the Twin Towers and smashed the Pentagon.

Looks like another False Flag event. The Warmongers are desperate to drag the US into another endless war. Folks really need to calm down and think this through. Why would Assad use chemical weapons? He's fully aware of what the consequences would be. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm not buying it.

It should be quite obvious to you. The world saw that neither petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and the United Nations did NOTHING but turn their backs the last time. He has no reason to expect anything else this time.

I don't believe it. He's winning the war. Why would he carry out a chemical weapon attack? It just doesn't add up. It has False Flag written all over it.
Putin is encouraging him to it because it's a war crime and then the dunces can here scream about Obama being to blame.:eusa_shhh:

Who oppose Assad?

1- CIA
2- Israel
3- Saudi Arabia
4- Turkey
5- Al Nusrah
6- ISIS
7-Al Qeda

Evidence they all do?

Who of them can just like that fly a plane to drop them undetected while Russia boasts its capability to see everything. And destroy anyone who they don't have a deal with?

I brushed my teeth with Agent Orange, Napalm, TNT and White Phosphorous why all the fuss about Sarin?

I'm an Isolationist by sociopolitical belief. I don't believe there's anything or anyone outside the US that we need enough to get involved in their shit. Even if we were to get involved with others it should be to both our short and long term advantage. I don't see that happening in this day and age.

We are the world power------- we cannot just abandon our allies--------- then let hostile countries take over us.

Proven wrong again.

C8zM6WYUwAEYQKI.jpg

Middle East terrorists brought-down the Twin Towers and smashed the Pentagon.

Typical of my far left Progressive good friends.

Ask them any question and they will answer a different question. Impressive.

The question was about ISIS. You know the terrorist organization which occupied the vacuum left in Iraq when petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama pull all our troops out in spite of the strong objections by his military advisers.

You know the terrorist organization which occupied the vacuum left in Iraq when petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama pull all our troops out in spite of the strong objections by his military advisers.
The military advisors weren't aware of the long plan that was implemented by Bush and which Obama was furthering.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back