Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!

Sorry I used the wrong "w" word. I meant Where's the leadership?

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

Actually you're a liar, Fox reported his comments.
You know, when Obama commented we all heard about it in the world. Papers of other countries know what is important and true. Hence the silence.
Lol. So you are claiming there has been no reporting of Trumps comments in other countries? Where do you get this crap? Damn, you are a clueless clown.

Trump: Syrian a massacre terrible affront to humanity

Democrat Fake News. It's all they know. It is what it is.

Or should we expect him to tweet about Arnold and show ratings like a true global leader?

You know, when Obama commented we all heard about it in the world. Papers of other countries know what is important and true. Hence the silence.
Lol. So you are claiming there has been no reporting of Trumps comments in other countries? Where do you get this crap? Damn, you are a clueless clown.

It's like arguing with children raised by Neanderthals.

Sorry, ISIS was the result of Bush invading Iraq, but you already knew that

Please show us where ISIS staged terrorist attacks around the world before petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama abandoned Iraq leaving a vacuum for ISIS to fill.

Personally, i'm very skeptical of this report.

Are you serious?

Looks like another False Flag event. The Warmongers are desperate to drag the US into another endless war. Folks really need to calm down and think this through. Why would Assad use chemical weapons? He's fully aware of what the consequences would be. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm not buying it.

Sorry, ISIS was the result of Bush invading Iraq, but you already knew that

Please show us where ISIS staged terrorist attacks around the world before petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama abandoned Iraq leaving a vacuum for ISIS to fill.
Brumm has never been right on anything he has ever posted, so I ignore his stupidity.

It's like arguing with children raised by Neanderthals.

Yup, Trump's 'Hitler' and the 'Devil.' No point trying to engage them in honest rational discussions. Trump's 'Hitler', and that's that.

"Syria Gas Attack; Trump silent. What a leader!"

Yeah, he should do what Obama did:

1. Let his ego/mouth write checks his body can't cash by issuing a 'Red Line' that he has no intention of enforcing

2. Backing down in front of the whole world, to include out enemies, when his bluff is called

3. Declare to the world that it is not HIS 'Red Line' but is instead 'the worlds' Red Line....and then get laughed at by 'the world' when they say 'Oh, no it is NOT'

4. Drag the US into the middle of a civil war between terrorists and a dictator, Un-Constitutionally beginning a war in Syria...OH WAIT. TOO LATE - OBAMA ALREADY DID THAT.

:p

For some reasons either you are lying or pretend to be dumb.
Read the entirety of the link.

Obama Seeks Approval by Congress for Strike in Syria

I'm pro Obama....can't stand Trump. But I have this to say, knowing closely what's going in Syria:

1- The Obama administration made the situation worse in Syria.

2- Trump being the idiot he is instead of stepping as "the free world leader" and condemning Russia and Bashar he's sleeping with them in bed.

3-I'm so shocked that a president of the USA is cozzing up to a regime like Russia.....it's mind blowing.

A regime like Russia vs the Chinese or vs Saudi Arabia? Last I looked women were free in Russia.

But Russians get arrested for any kind demonstrations. Political opponents are being murdered as we speak.

Again, snowflakes are criticizing Trump for not taking action to fix Obama's Syrian F* Up.
It was Obama's Red Line .
It was Obama who backed down when his bluff was called.
It was Obama who supported ISIS in this civil war.
it was Obama who dragged the US into an Un-Constitutional, Un-approved war.
Syria has been dumped into Trump's lap.

Reality is a bitch for snowflakes.

Every single sentence is a lie snowFAKE.

Looks like another False Flag event. The Warmongers are desperate to drag the US into another endless war. Folks really need to calm down and think this through. Why would Assad use chemical weapons? He's fully aware of what the consequences would be. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm not buying it.

It should be quite obvious to you. The world saw that neither petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and the United Nations did NOTHING but turn their backs the last time. He has no reason to expect anything else this time.

1. Let his ego/mouth write checks his body can't cash by issuing a 'Red Line' that he has no intention of enforcing

2. Backing down in front of the whole world, to include out enemies, when his bluff is called

3. Declare to the world that it is not HIS 'Red Line' but is instead 'the worlds' Red Line....and then get laughed at by 'the world' when they say 'Oh, no it is NOT'

4. Drag the US into the middle of a civil war between terrorists and a dictator, Un-Constitutionally beginning a war in Syria...OH WAIT. TOO LATE - OBAMA ALREADY DID THAT.

Pretty sure he was referring to the 174 attacks carried out by Obama before he went to congress.

Obama hails Congress backing for Syria plan - BBC News

Again, snowflakes are criticizing Trump for not taking action to fix Obama's Syrian F* Up.
It was Obama's Red Line .
It was Obama who backed down when his bluff was called.
It was Obama who supported ISIS in this civil war.
it was Obama who dragged the US into an Un-Constitutional, Un-approved war.
Syria has been dumped into Trump's lap.

Reality is a bitch for snowflakes.

Every single sentence is a lie snowFAKE.
Obama didn't have a red line? He didn't backtrack? Are you really this poorly informed?

It should be quite obvious to you. The world saw that neither petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and the United Nations did NOTHING but turn their backs the last time. He has no reason to expect anything else this time.

I don't believe it. He's winning the war. Why would he carry out a chemical weapon attack? It just doesn't add up. It has False Flag written all over it.

Pretty sure he was referring to the 174 attacks carried out by Obama before he went to congress.

Obama hails Congress backing for Syria plan - BBC News

Your link is about striking ISIS not the Assad regime.

Another 'False Flag?' Looks like Trump may now be forced into all-out war in Syria. Personally, i'm very skeptical of this report. It's a No-Win scenario for Assad to use chemical weapons. It doesn't make sense. So i'll continue to be very skeptical. I really do hope Trump doesn't take the bait and escalate US involvement in yet another endless war.

No coincidence that the Syrian chemical attack happened right after Tillerson's comments on Assad

Who oppose Assad?

1- CIA
2- Israel
3- Saudi Arabia
4- Turkey
5- Al Nusrah
6- ISIS
7-Al Qeda

All of them have SARIN GAS

Forum List

Back