Syrian activists flee abuse in al-Qaeda-run Raqqa

For the same reason they have been expelled from over 150 nations (and counting) that let them reside within their countries

Everyone needs a scapegoat, Joey, even the Muslims. They sure do treat their minorities well in their countries, don't they, Joey?

Who are the israelis scapegoat, the non citizens they use to Bloody their young troops against?

That would be the islamist terrorist syndicate in Gaza. You know, the islamist terrorist syndicate which has a stated goal of driving Israelis into the sea.

These are the same cowardly moslems who wage war on Israel from civilian areas and later run to their UN sponsored welfare agency for shelter when their attacks are met with Islamic terrorist smack-downs from israel.

November 2013 Last updated at 11:25 ET
Syrian activists flee abuse in al-Qaeda-run Raqqa

By Tim Whewell BBC Newsnight
Activists who've fled Raqqa have been talking to BBC Newsnight

Political activists in northern Syria have been forced to flee after attempting to defy the growing power of al-Qaeda in the region.
A citizens' protest movement has been challenging the jihadist group, the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), an affiliate of al-Qaeda, after its fighters attacked churches in the city of Raqqa.

But activists who have fled to Turkey told BBC Newsnight that many had been arrested, beaten or kidnapped by ISIS in retaliation.

Raqqa, a city currently sheltering nearly a million people, is now under the full control of the group.

Continue reading story at:

BBC News - Syrian activists flee abuse in al-Qaeda-run Raqqa
Why do you suppose the IAF is conducting air strikes on behalf of al-Qa'ida in Syria?

"The Lebanese military said it observed six Israeli jets flying over Lebanese territory on Wednesday (10/31/13), Reuters reported. Israeli jets frequently fly over Lebanon, but such high numbers have in the past been an indication of a military strike against Syria.

"Earlier in the day, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said there was a series of explosions at a Syrian air defense base in the Mediterranean coastal province of Latakia.

"'Several explosions were heard in an air defense base in the Snubar Jableh area,' SOHR director Rami Abdel Rahman said, adding that the reason for the blasts remains 'unclear.'”

Are you "clear" on why some Jews think international law doesn't apply to their actions?

Israeli planes strike Syrian military base to destroy Russia-made missiles - reports ? RT News

Mr. Georgie, such a good humanitarian as you want us to believe you are, I am wondering why on a Middle East forum you seem stuck on Israel and the Palestinians. Doesn't anything ever happen in Middle East countries with which you are concerned? After all, you are on a Middle East forum. As far as International Law, wouldn't this also apply to China with regard to Tibet and Turkey with regard to parts of Cyprus? Perhaps you can tell us how International Law is helping the occupants of these areas. I don't see anyone in the international community making a big stink about this.
Did you happen to notice the title of this thread?

"There have been five previous incidents in which Israel is believed to have struck inside Syria. The first of those took place in January. In all of the alleged attacks, the reason given was that Israel feared that weapons were making their way into the hands of Hezbollah. But many critics said that it was just an excuse for a blatant direct attack inside Syria, RT’s Paula Slier explained."

Israel's multiple illegal air strikes inside Syria seem more relevant to this thread than China, Turkey, or Cyprus (although Israel has been illegally stopping and boarding ships in the waters between Cyprus and Lebanon for decades). I can't help wondering how different your posts would be if Syria was launching air strikes on Israel? Israel is the biggest threat to peace in the Middle East, IMHO, and it wouldn't get away with its assorted war crimes without the backing of the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World. If (when) WWIII starts, it will probably be due to Israel's malevolence in the Middle East.

Israeli planes strike Syrian military base to destroy Russia-made missiles - reports ? RT News

For the same reason they have been expelled from over 150 nations (and counting) that let them reside within their countries
Do you think it might be that pesky assimilation thing?
There must be some reason why Jews create genius at the rate they do, and the unfortunate arrogance some Jews display that results in getting millions of innocent Jews gassed (and worse)

The jews from the ghetto carried lice, their lousy cloths were treated by fumigation in the forced labor camps by zyklon B, later thousands (jews and non-jews) died from Typhoid and lack of food
How many Jews died directly from the effects of Zyklon B?

Why do you suppose the IAF is conducting air strikes on behalf of al-Qa'ida in Syria?

"The Lebanese military said it observed six Israeli jets flying over Lebanese territory on Wednesday (10/31/13), Reuters reported. Israeli jets frequently fly over Lebanon, but such high numbers have in the past been an indication of a military strike against Syria.

"Earlier in the day, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said there was a series of explosions at a Syrian air defense base in the Mediterranean coastal province of Latakia.

"'Several explosions were heard in an air defense base in the Snubar Jableh area,' SOHR director Rami Abdel Rahman said, adding that the reason for the blasts remains 'unclear.'”

Are you "clear" on why some Jews think international law doesn't apply to their actions?

Mr. Georgie, such a good humanitarian as you want us to believe you are, I am wondering why on a Middle East forum you seem stuck on Israel and the Palestinians. Doesn't anything ever happen in Middle East countries with which you are concerned? After all, you are on a Middle East forum. As far as International Law, wouldn't this also apply to China with regard to Tibet and Turkey with regard to parts of Cyprus? Perhaps you can tell us how International Law is helping the occupants of these areas. I don't see anyone in the international community making a big stink about this.
Did you happen to notice the title of this thread?

"There have been five previous incidents in which Israel is believed to have struck inside Syria. The first of those took place in January. In all of the alleged attacks, the reason given was that Israel feared that weapons were making their way into the hands of Hezbollah. But many critics said that it was just an excuse for a blatant direct attack inside Syria, RT’s Paula Slier explained."

Israel's multiple illegal air strikes inside Syria seem more relevant to this thread than China, Turkey, or Cyprus (although Israel has been illegally stopping and boarding ships in the waters between Cyprus and Lebanon for decades). I can't help wondering how different your posts would be if Syria was launching air strikes on Israel? Israel is the biggest threat to peace in the Middle East, IMHO, and it wouldn't get away with its assorted war crimes without the backing of the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World. If (when) WWIII starts, it will probably be due to Israel's malevolence in the Middle East.

Just from lurking around for months, Mr. George, it is quite obvious that you are obsessed with Israel because of the Jews and you actually care nothing about what is happening in other parts of the world. I am sure many of the other readers have come to the same conclusion. Since there are so many other forums on this message board and you seem to have all the time in the world to read and post, if you really cared about others, you would be discussing what is happening elsewhere. I am actually surprised you are still here since you have acted like a broken record with your "Grestest Purveyor of Violence." You should be living in another country of your choice where you will be free of a country you immensely dislike. According to the news, there are people who are giving up their American citizenship because of higher taxes and moving elsewhere, so I am surprised you haven't given up yours to live in a country that you feel isn't like America.

Everyone needs a scapegoat, Joey, even the Muslims. They sure do treat their minorities well in their countries, don't they, Joey?

Who are the israelis scapegoat, the non citizens they use to Bloody their young troops against?

Joey must enjoy when the Republican Guards bloody the people in the streets. Naturally, Joey doesn't mind that his fellow Muslims have bloodied plenty of innocent people and are still doing it. Joey's ears perk up if he hears about an incident with the IDF when they try to defend their country. This is about the only thing he is interested in.

George, have you though to ask yourself the question: Why do people think I'm an idiot for suggesting the IAF is conducting air strikes on behalf of al-Qa'ida in Syria?

Israel has made it clear that advanced weapons such as Russian made surface to air / ground missiles cannot find their way into the hands of the Islamic terrorist death cultists ("hizzbollocks") sponsored by Iran's mullocrats.

Actionable Intel acquired by Israel regarding the hizzbollocks terrorists would cause to take action.
Now explain why Jews alone, among all nation states, are allowed to violate international law because they possess alleged "actionable intel?" What moral authority does any state, least of all one condemned as many times as Israel, have to impose its will outside its borders?

Think this through. Explain to us why moslem governments support, maintain and harbor islamist terrorists. Unless, of course, you dont find islamic terrorist acts a violation of international law.
What's your definition of "terrorism?"

"ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

I don't see any Muslim states using violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims on the opposite side of the planet from their homelands. I see only one state engaging in that behavior, and its principle proxy in the Middle East is Israel. Much Muslim terror would disappear if the US and Israel held themselves to the same standards of international law as they expect from Iran and Syria, for example. I find all terrorist acts to be violations of international law including those perpetrated by my own government; why don't you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=terrorism+definition&oq=terrorism&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j69i65l2j0l3.8758j0j8&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Last edited:
I don't see any Muslim states using violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims on the opposite side of the planet from their homelands.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=ter...8&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Hmmm.......

hijackers_092801.gif

ht_boston_bomb_suspects_01_ss_lpl_130418_ssh.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see any Muslim states using violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims on the opposite side of the planet from their homelands.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=ter...8&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Hmmm.......

hijackers_092801.gif

I didn't notice any Syrians or Iraqis among your photos, why is that?

"The United Nations estimates that nearly 2.2 million Iraqis have fled the country since 2003,[1] with nearly 100,000 fleeing to Syria and Jordan each month between 2003 and 2006.[2][3]"

If your government wasn't maiming, murdering, and displacing millions of Muslims for money, fewer Muslims would be wearing black back-packs in Boston.

Refugees of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmmm.......

hijackers_092801.gif

I didn't notice any Syrians or Iraqis among your photos, why is that?

"The United Nations estimates that nearly 2.2 million Iraqis have fled the country since 2003,[1] with nearly 100,000 fleeing to Syria and Jordan each month between 2003 and 2006.[2][3]"

If your government wasn't maiming, murdering, and displacing millions of Muslims for money, fewer Muslims would be wearing black back-packs in Boston.

Refugees of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now let's be honest here, Mr. George. if you had been reading the newspapers after the Iraqi war, you would have seen interviews by Iraqis saying that they were glad to be able to publish what they wanted to, put on the plays they desired to, they were buying big ticket items, and even having plastic surgery. Evidently you don't read the business section of your own newspaper. Let's take this a little fuirther. If the outside insurgents didn't come in because they didn't want to see a democracy in iraq, you would not have seen so many Iraqis mained, murdered and eventually displaced by these insurgents. Are you closing your eyes to the insurgents who are pouring into Syria from all over right now to make it an Islamic state? By the way, why are you saying "Your government?" Have you finally moved someplace where you feel more comfortable and are not a citizen of the U.S.?

"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia,Sudan and finishing off Iran."

As Wesley makes clear within days after 911 Bush and Cheney went after Iraq in spite of the fact that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis. Within two months, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, Somalia, and Iran were added to the hit list.

Most of the acts of terror that have taken place during the last decade inside Iraq and Syria would not have happened absent the illegal US invasion in 2003.

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia,Sudan and finishing off Iran."

As Wesley makes clear within days after 911 Bush and Cheney went after Iraq in spite of the fact that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis. Within two months, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, Somalia, and Iran were added to the hit list.

Most of the acts of terror that have taken place during the last decade inside Iraq and Syria would not have happened absent the illegal US invasion in 2003.

Well, gosh and shucks! Wesley Clark is one of my favorite experts on the U. S. Military. I might have voted for him for POTUS. After reading the entire Wiki link, I could not find the quote you provided. Without a link, how can anyone be sure that Wesley Clark made that remark? Sounds like Muslim finger pointing to me. Even if it was true, Clark would not be stupid enough to say it.

ap_wesley_clark_f.jpg

"Most of the acts of terror that have taken place during the last decade inside Iraq and Syria would not have happened absent the illegal US invasion in 2003."

Demonstrably false. The mass graves unearthed in Iraq clearly refutes that claim - with reference to Iraq. The Sunni vs. shia kill-fest was managed by the Hussein government leaders.

With reference to Syria, you are apparently clueless to their near 30 year long occupation of Lebanon. While the Syrians will claim to have ended that occupation in 2005, the Syrians were replaced by the Iranians via Hizbollah.

Well, gosh and shucks! Wesley Clark is one of my favorite experts on the U. S. Military. I might have voted for him for POTUS. After reading the entire Wiki link, I could not find the quote you provided. Without a link, how can anyone be sure that Wesley Clark made that remark? Sounds like Muslim finger pointing to me. Even if it was true, Clark would not be stupid enough to say it.

ap_wesley_clark_f.jpg
If there is one thing Wesley Clark isn't, it's stupid:

"I knew why, because I had been through the Pentagon right after 9/11. About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, "Sir, you’ve got to come in and talk to me a second." I said, "Well, you’re too busy." He said, "No, no." He says, "We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq." This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, "We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?" He said, "I don’t know." He said, "I guess they don’t know what else to do."

"So I said, "Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?" He said, "No, no." He says, "There’s nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq." He said, "I guess it’s like we don’t know what to do about terrorists, but we’ve got a good military and we can take down governments." And he said, "I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail."

"So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it’s worse than that." He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, "I just got this down from upstairs" — meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office — "today." And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don’t show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!'"

"AMY GOODMAN: I’m sorry. What did you say his name was?

Gen. Wesley Clark Weighs Presidential Bid: "I Think About It Everyday" | Democracy Now!

ap_wesley_clark_f.jpg

"I knew why, because I had been through the Pentagon right after 9/11. About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, "Sir, you’ve got to come in and talk to me a second." I said, "Well, you’re too busy." He said, "No, no." He says, "We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq." This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, "We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?" He said, "I don’t know." He said, "I guess they don’t know what else to do."

"So I said, "Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?" He said, "No, no." He says, "There’s nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq." He said, "I guess it’s like we don’t know what to do about terrorists, but we’ve got a good military and we can take down governments." And he said, "I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail."

"So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it’s worse than that." He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, "I just got this down from upstairs" — meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office — "today." And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don’t show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!'"

Gen. Wesley Clark Weighs Presidential Bid: "I Think About It Everyday" | Democracy Now!

Let me dumb this down for you. You posted:

I told you that Wesley Clark was not foolish enough to make that statement, if he made it at all. I asked you for a link. And there you go, paragraph after paragraph dancing all around the question, and never providing the link.

If you were looking for proof that Muslims have the lowest IQ's on the planet, you just found it. This is why the future of Muslims will be determined by the ever-thinking Jews. Meanwhile on your people go insulting those they should be schmoozing up to.

Highway+Through+Split+Sea.jpg

starmagen.gif

ap_wesley_clark_f.jpg

I told you that Wesley Clark was not foolish enough to make that statement, if he made it at all. I asked you for a link. And there you go, paragraph after paragraph dancing all around the question, and never providing the link.

If you were looking for proof that Muslims have the lowest IQ's on the planet, you just found it. This is why the future of Muslims will be determined by the ever-thinking Jews. Meanwhile on your people go insulting those they should be schmoozing up to.

starmagen.gif
Are you smart enough to click on this link, listen to the interview, and/or read the transcript?

"Most of the acts of terror that have taken place during the last decade inside Iraq and Syria would not have happened absent the illegal US invasion in 2003."

Demonstrably false. The mass graves unearthed in Iraq clearly refutes that claim - with reference to Iraq. The Sunni vs. shia kill-fest was managed by the Hussein government leaders.

With reference to Syria, you are apparently clueless to their near 30 year long occupation of Lebanon. While the Syrians will claim to have ended that occupation in 2005, the Syrians were replaced by the Iranians via Hizbollah.
You're demonstrably ignorant of US meddling in the Middle East:

"The Red Line Agreement had been "part of a network of agreements made in the 1920s to restrict supply of petroleum and ensure that the major [mostly American] companies…could control oil prices on world markets".[5] The Red Line agreement governed the development of Middle East oil for the next two decades. The Anglo-American Petroleum Agreement of 1944 was based on negotiations between the United States and Britain over the control of Middle Eastern oil. Below is shown what the American President Franklin D. Roosevelt had in mind for to a British Ambassador in 1944:
Persian oil …is yours. We share the oil of Iraq and Kuwait. As for Saudi Arabian oil, it’s ours."

Likewise, you're confused about Sunni/Shia relationships prior to 2003 in Iraq when intermarriage was more common than suicide bombings; it wasn't until the heroic US military began demanding Sunni and Shia stand on opposite sides of the room during the first months of the occupation that seeds were planted for today's violence in both Iraq and Syria.

As far as mass graves are concerned, are you under the mistaken impression Saddam gassed the Kurds or Iranians without the complicity of the US government, or that Saddam's party came to power in Iraq with the help of the CIA?

Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World; it's not Iraq, Syria, Iran, or Hezbollah.

American intervention in the Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

starmagen.gif
Are you smart enough to click on this link, listen to the interview, and/or read the transcript?

I have wasted my time twice now. Your quote does not appear in your link. This is an outdated trick used by those who can not verify their words. You should leaver this thread before I put you on "ignore."

Click_Here_Button_animated_1_.gif

Last edited:

starmagen.gif

I have wasted my time twice now. Your quote does not appear in your link. This is an outdated trick used by those who can not verify their words. You should leaver this thread before I put you on "ignore."

You need to learn to read English, I had no problem finding the quote.

"And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don’t show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!"

How many times are you going to pull up Wesley Clark like it was the Holy Grail? Tell us something about all those insurgents who came into Iraq and murdered all those people. Tell us also something about the Arab Spring and why it was started in many countries. It certainly wasn't because of something the U.S. did although you want to blame the U.S. for everything. I know what Georgie Boy can tell us about. He can tell us how the youth in the Arab countries are disappointed in these various Arab Springs because they thought it would be different. Instead of what they were expecting, they are getting Islamic fanatics who want to rule them. Dhimmis really don't care about these young people.

You need to learn to read English, I had no problem finding the quote.

"And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don’t show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!"

Everyone should read the citation----it is beyond idiotic that anyone would cite it to
"prove" anything To sum-----about 6 years ago----Clark ----in an interview----stated---
that some six years previously----some other military guy told him----that he saw a
pentagon memo saying :

"This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries
in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon,
Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

Poor sherri------HERESAY UPON HERESAY-----and utter stupidity I have read military
briefs and never saw the phrase "WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OUT..." what does that
mean? I have heard lingo like that from drug addicts in the gutter----but NEVER
saw it in a military report. I am impressed that way back-----like more than ten years
ago-----experts in the pentagon seemed to know which countries were problematical
as far as being cesspits ---and CRADLES OF TERRORISM ----no wonder a
a lover of baby throat slittlers would be distressed ----think of all the dead bodies
for DANCING UPON would not have been ----dead------had something been done
about those cradles of terrorism Does anyone know just what point sherri is trying
to make other than expressing her support for world wide terrorism?

Forum List

Back