Syrian Air Defenses Shot Down American Missiles

It was a show of farce...
Millions of dollars to blow up 3 buildings. Told Russia and Syria ahead of time so they could clear them out. The airport reporting that it wasn’t even hit.

Then Trump resurrects “Mission Accomplished” during a toilet tweet :laugh:
TDS continues....................Perhaps he should have taken out the Russian Black Fleet.................

Would that make you happy..................

My position on what went down has been clear................and I'm happy it was a limited strike...........

People like you are gonna push this crap to the point of WWIII

You are happy with wasting 50 to 100 million dollars and having no real impact or outcome?
Who the hell said I'm happy about any of this..................I was one that said we should wait........I guess you missed that.

And No real Impact...........I haven't seen the damage reports.............haven't looked...........but I guarantee you those tomahawks hit their marks..............They don't miss.
Over 100 missiles.......3 empty targets........anemic.
empty targets....................where they...............did you see them...............

I haven't...................perhaps you will share the pravda..................

Oooooh and what were our troops doing there? What group there organized and attacked the U.S.?
You wanted to know how ISIS was created and I told you, and you obviously agree. The reason our troops were there was because Iraq was a terrorist state. The USA was there to bring Iraq to civilization, but Obama ruined the good work. It's taken Trump to get rid of ISIS. How come y'all don't acknowledge that?
ISIS was created becaise the U.S. decided to fuck around in the Middle East. Permanent occupancy is a stupid tactic. Enough of our soldiers had already doed for absolutely nothing there. Al Qaeda was also created because the U.S. fucked around in the Middle East. Do you know what led to the Ayatollah gaining power in Iran and makin it an Islamic Republic? I bet you can answer if you try.
Oh, yeah, it's all America's fault that radical Islam is a totalitarian hateful murderous tribal cult, huh.
Ah so you’ll only be satisfied with a genocide. How old are you, if I may ask?

Genocide..............yeah..............ISIS is good at that..............They considered Al Queda pussies.
ISIS is pretty terrible at genocides since almost everybody they killed were fellow Muslims.

You wanted to know how ISIS was created and I told you, and you obviously agree. The reason our troops were there was because Iraq was a terrorist state. The USA was there to bring Iraq to civilization, but Obama ruined the good work. It's taken Trump to get rid of ISIS. How come y'all don't acknowledge that?
ISIS was created becaise the U.S. decided to fuck around in the Middle East. Permanent occupancy is a stupid tactic. Enough of our soldiers had already doed for absolutely nothing there. Al Qaeda was also created because the U.S. fucked around in the Middle East. Do you know what led to the Ayatollah gaining power in Iran and makin it an Islamic Republic? I bet you can answer if you try.
Oh, yeah, it's all America's fault that radical Islam is a totalitarian hateful murderous tribal cult, huh.

Genocide..............yeah..............ISIS is good at that..............They considered Al Queda pussies.
ISIS is pretty terrible at genocides since almost everybody they killed were fellow Muslims.
And.............your posts just a moment ago were how we are committing Genocide.....................

Then let's go to another thread where you will say we hit nothing but a empty shed that had a lawn mower in it.........in the desert.........

One day..........you might make up your mind.............perhaps...............

Obama removing troops from Iraq before Iraq was secure.
Oooooh and what were our troops doing there? What group there organized and attacked the U.S.?
Seems that Syria is the one guilty of genocide. May age is as irrelevant as your current bowel movements.

They were token attacks. Not meant to actually accomplish anything.
Millions of dollars to blow up 3 buildings. Told Russia and Syria ahead of time so they could clear them out. The airport reporting that it wasn’t even hit.

Almost as good as Clinton using hundreds of millions of dollars worth of cruise missiles to blow up a few tents in Afghanistan.
Oh...you admit he DID go after OBL.

And.............your posts just a moment ago were how we are committing Genocide.....................

Then let's go to another thread where you will say we hit nothing but a empty shed that had a lawn mower in it.........in the desert.........

The U.S. is not committing genocide. I don’t know why you lied about me saying so. But the U.S. is certainly wasting lives, money, and time in the Middle East, where there is nothing to gain, and where things always end up worse after our actions.

The U.S. is not committing genocide. I don’t know why you lied about me saying so. But the U.S. is certainly wasting lives, money, and time in the Middle East, where there is nothing to gain, and where things always end up worse after our actions.
Things end up worse because we never finish the job. The left makes sure of that.

What was your true meaning in post 118

We are all too old to remember WWI but not too old to want it repeated. Even the Nazis didn't use chemical weapons.

Things end up worse because we never finish the job. The left makes sure of that.
Politicians make things worse from both sides of the Isle.............why we lose wars..............in dang police actions.........with a set of rules.......

I'm fair and balanced on that issue and cuss both sides.

Finished what job? Occupying Iraq for a hundred years? Soooooo fucking stupid.

We are all too old to remember WWI but not too old to want it repeated. Even the Nazis didn't use chemical weapons.
Syria is no Nazi Germany. Do they even have any airplanes at this point?

Well, actually he Nazis did use chemical weapons. They gassed people in the concentration camps, then burned their bodies.

If you have to exaggerate to make your point, then you have no point.

They were token attacks. Not meant to actually accomplish anything.

Almost as good as Clinton using hundreds of millions of dollars worth of cruise missiles to blow up a few tents in Afghanistan.
Oh...you admit he DID go after OBL.
Clinton will always be famous for not giving the order when we had OBL in our crosshairs.

How long would you have liked to occupy Iraq? How many soldiers were you happy to further sacrifice on the other side of the planet in a wasteland?

Well, actually he Nazis did use chemical weapons. They gassed people in the concentration camps, then burned their bodies.
Weak ass shit. You know exactly what I meant.

How long would you have liked to occupy Iraq? How many soldiers were you happy to further sacrifice on the other side of the planet in a wasteland?
WTF does this have to do with Syria. Trump is not Bush II.

TDS continues....................Perhaps he should have taken out the Russian Black Fleet.................

Would that make you happy..................

My position on what went down has been clear................and I'm happy it was a limited strike...........

People like you are gonna push this crap to the point of WWIII

You are happy with wasting 50 to 100 million dollars and having no real impact or outcome?
Who the hell said I'm happy about any of this..................I was one that said we should wait........I guess you missed that.

And No real Impact...........I haven't seen the damage reports.............haven't looked...........but I guarantee you those tomahawks hit their marks..............They don't miss.
Over 100 missiles.......3 empty targets........anemic.
empty targets....................where they...............did you see them...............

I haven't...................perhaps you will share the pravda..................
Ruptly LIVE @Ruptly

Forum List

Back