Syrian Air Defenses Shot Down American Missiles

Regardless...70% intercept rate is pretty damn good. Especially when we consider the fact that the Russians are claiming that their S400 system was not even utilized during the attack.
NATO jets didn't break Syrian airspace either. If they had we may be reading about downed jets as well. That Russian system looks like the real deal.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::bsflag:

Physical evidence says otherwise... gawd you Russian trolls are priceless...
Russian troll...maybe they can put that on my 214. I find it funny that any critical thought or inquiry is immediately passed off as an unpatriotic act.
Commander Military Strategic Air Command (COMSAC) has video that disproves your BS.
Do you mean AF Global Strike Command (AFGSC)? SAC has not existed since the 90's...Air Combat Command after that till '09. Either way, does he provide the target list?

Regardless...70% intercept rate is pretty damn good. Especially when we consider the fact that the Russians are claiming that their S400 system was not even utilized during the attack.
NATO jets didn't break Syrian airspace either. If they had we may be reading about downed jets as well. That Russian system looks like the real deal.
A fool is born every minute lol
Unless you have something concrete to counter their claim then where are you? Where is anyone? We do know that certain targets were intended to be hit which were not. We also know that certain targets were intended to be hit which were. Further, we know the stated number of missiles deployed by NATO forces, 103. So, where is that list of targets? If we do, then we can surmise an approximate success rate.
Do we have that list? If not then how does anyone really know for sure?
read some military history
..this is almost unprecedented
..again--this would mean the US military/systems are terrible and theirs are great...??!!!??
..70%--very, very unlikely
''their claim''---exactly and as I say on USMB --if YOU make the claim, it's up to YOU to prove it--not for us to disprove it.....just like a court of law when the prosecutor makes a claim
...I also can make all kinds of claims:
aliens kidnap me
there is a god
the Eiffel Tower flew over me
Military history is not a factor here as success rates today are affected by the technology of today. Their claim is no different than that of the west's. As I stated, let's see the target list and we can factor from there.
..these missiles cost about 1 MILLION$ each
..that means they suck if they can't get to the target
..no--lets see the missile debris and proof they were shot down
..target list means nothing--that means some could've missed/malfunctioned
..military history is a factor --if these missiles sucked before they wouldn't use them until they were redesigned
again--70% is ludicrous until we see proof
--if true, then this is a major scam/$$$$ waste/engineering flaw-fail--etc---chances of all of these is low

They were token attacks. Not meant to actually accomplish anything.
It was a show of farce...
Millions of dollars to blow up 3 buildings. Told Russia and Syria ahead of time so they could clear them out. The airport reporting that it wasn’t even hit.

Then Trump resurrects “Mission Accomplished” during a toilet tweet :laugh:
TDS continues....................Perhaps he should have taken out the Russian Black Fleet.................

Would that make you happy..................

My position on what went down has been clear................and I'm happy it was a limited strike...........

People like you are gonna push this crap to the point of WWIII
He should have done nothing. Well, he basically did nothing. Other than waste millions of dollars worth of missiles.

I agree, besides, everybody knows Syria had no chemical weapons since Obama said so............

reminds me of 1967. June-----Nasser claims to have shot down five times more planes than Israel ever had and sustained no damage. I was a teen back then and believed it

Russian troll...maybe they can put that on my 214. I find it funny that any critical thought or inquiry is immediately passed off as an unpatriotic act.
Commander Military Strategic Air Command (COMSAC) has video that disproves your BS.
Do you mean AF Global Strike Command (AFGSC)? SAC has not existed since the 90's...Air Combat Command after that till '09. Either way, does he provide the target list?
COMSAC is alive and well. All of our upper range military capabilities are satellite linked. All the data is archived apart from the military organizations command structure..

Trump is far more of an enemy to me than some broken little army on the other side of the planet. Millions of dollars to hit 3 buildings that posed zero threat to the U.S.
I agree it was a dumb move but you are sympathizing with the enemy and endorsing a noob conspiracy thread. Unless you actually believe those inbred towel heads were capable of defeating 70% of our military might.
Endorsed the thread? No, just pointing out we accomplished nothing and spent millions of dollars to do so. Meanwhile Assad gets to have some dinner, take a shower, and say MAGA-type things to rally his base.
You dont know what was or wasn't accomplished. Unless you're going to pretend you have private investigators on the ground.
Your hate for trump clouds your critical thinking.
Their ability to manufacture chems has been severely hampered. Fact.
Lol yeah... see you at next year’s chemical attack thread, buddy :itsok:
I don't think so. This President is actually doing something, rather than your muslim errand boy that occupied the oval office previously.
Trump’s not doing jack shit. 3 buildings. Good grief.
What do you want done?
I’d like to close a few dozen military bases in the Middle East and to tell everybody there it’s all their problem now and best of luck to them
Then ISIS or some new muslim terrorist organization reorganizes and attacks the USA again.

Millions of dollars to blow up 3 buildings. Told Russia and Syria ahead of time so they could clear them out. The airport reporting that it wasn’t even hit.

TDS continues....................Perhaps he should have taken out the Russian Black Fleet.................

My position on what went down has been clear................and I'm happy it was a limited strike...........

He should have done nothing. Well, he basically did nothing. Other than waste millions of dollars worth of missiles.
He could borrow Obama's red crayon.

..these missiles cost about 1 MILLION$ each
..that means they suck if they can't get to the target
Not true. There are multiple factors which affect success rate. Just because your opponent can neutralize X does not mean that your weapon 'sucks'. There is a reason that they sent 103.

..no--lets see the missile debris and proof they were shot down
..target list means nothing--that means some could've missed/malfunctioned
Target list is very important if we want to calc success rate.

.military history is a factor --if these missiles sucked before they wouldn't use them until they were redesigned
again-
Platforms are constantly upgraded. The Tomahawk of today is light years ahead of ones 30..20...10 years ago.

COMSAC is alive and well. All of our upper range military capabilities are satellite linked. All the data is archived apart from the military organizations command structure..
SATCOM? Either way...vidja por favor.

The Russian systems are incapable of hitting our tomahawk missiles and they are embarrassed as hell.. Makes the Russians look real bad...

Then you will easily find evidence of defeat goals :) Will you show me? And then only photos of the destruction of several houses are published. Not too little for 105 missiles?

Trump is far more of an enemy to me than some broken little army on the other side of the planet. Millions of dollars to hit 3 buildings that posed zero threat to the U.S.
I agree it was a dumb move but you are sympathizing with the enemy and endorsing a noob conspiracy thread. Unless you actually believe those inbred towel heads were capable of defeating 70% of our military might.
Endorsed the thread? No, just pointing out we accomplished nothing and spent millions of dollars to do so. Meanwhile Assad gets to have some dinner, take a shower, and say MAGA-type things to rally his base.
You dont know what was or wasn't accomplished. Unless you're going to pretend you have private investigators on the ground.
My critical thinking has never veered from wanting the U.S. OUT of the Middle East. I’m not going to let people grant Trump some great victory over wasting millions of dollars worth of missiles for nothing.

That's cool, but did you vigorously oppose all Obama's bombings too? If you did, good on ya. You have wisdom and integrity. :thup:
Oh no, Obama could spend enough money, didn't hear not one complaint from him.

Stop cheerleading for the enemy dumbass
The Enemy? Why is Syria our enemy?

I agree, besides, everybody knows Syria had no chemical weapons since Obama said so............
Yeah but Iraq definitely did :rolleyes:

Lol yeah... see you at next year’s chemical attack thread, buddy :itsok:
I don't think so. This President is actually doing something, rather than your muslim errand boy that occupied the oval office previously.
Trump’s not doing jack shit. 3 buildings. Good grief.
What do you want done?
I’d like to close a few dozen military bases in the Middle East and to tell everybody there it’s all their problem now and best of luck to them
Then ISIS or some new muslim terrorist organization reorganizes and attacks the USA again.
Quick remind me what led to ISIS’ creation real fast

My critical thinking has never veered from wanting the U.S. OUT of the Middle East. I’m not going to let people grant Trump some great victory over wasting millions of dollars worth of missiles for nothing.

That's cool, but did you vigorously oppose all Obama's bombings too? If you did, good on ya. You have wisdom and integrity. :thup:

Tryin to take the poster at their word. If he or she is lying, they're only lying to themselves. They have to look at themselves in the mirror.

Yes I did. There is absolutely nothing in the Middle East worth the U.S. fighting and dying for.
Lol, I call major bullshit on that one.

Tryin to take the poster at their word. If he or she is lying, they're only lying to themselves. They have to look at themselves in the mirror.
When he looks in the mirror he sees Obama. The only person that kissed Obama's ass more is rightwinger.

He could borrow Obama's red crayon.
^ so stupid

Forum List

Back