Syrian Air Defenses Shot Down American Missiles

We didn’t bomb ISIS. And they can handle ISIS without us anyways.
Really..........they lost 2/3rds of their country...............the kurds have taken more ground than them with our support.

The tomahawks hit their intended targets....................one thing about our fire control systems.........they almost NEVER MISS and hit with Pin point accuracy..........................the only time they ever miss is due to a malfunction .............and Syria shot down nothing............tomahawks fly low to the ground making them almost impossible to detect let alone shoot down............they hug the ground.........then go up and down like a fish hook at the target.
Yes tomahawk missiles are great. That’s why it costs millions of dollars to fire them.

3 buildings hit, no chemical weapons destroyed.
Their ability to manufacture chems has been severely hampered. Fact.
Lol yeah... see you at next year’s chemical attack thread, buddy :itsok:
I don't think so. This President is actually doing something, rather than your muslim errand boy that occupied the oval office previously.
Trump’s not doing jack shit. 3 buildings. Good grief.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
read some military history
the enemy ALWAYS over claims
there is no way they shot down 70% of the incoming missiles
How do you know for sure? After the 2017 strike on a Syrian airbase only 23 of 59 cruise missiles actually made their targets.
Regardless...70% intercept rate is pretty damn good. Especially when we consider the fact that the Russians are claiming that their S400 system was not even utilized during the attack.
NATO jets didn't break Syrian airspace either. If they had we may be reading about downed jets as well. That Russian system looks like the real deal.
there is no way they shot down 70%
Why not? Does anyone know the success rate of the system?

Millions of dollars to blow up 3 buildings. Told Russia and Syria ahead of time so they could clear them out. The airport reporting that it wasn’t even hit.

Then Trump resurrects “Mission Accomplished” during a toilet tweet :laugh:
Stop cheerleading for the enemy dumbass
Trump is far more of an enemy to me than some broken little army on the other side of the planet. Millions of dollars to hit 3 buildings that posed zero threat to the U.S.
I agree it was a dumb move but you are sympathizing with the enemy and endorsing a noob conspiracy thread. Unless you actually believe those inbred towel heads were capable of defeating 70% of our military might.
Endorsed the thread? No, just pointing out we accomplished nothing and spent millions of dollars to do so. Meanwhile Assad gets to have some dinner, take a shower, and say MAGA-type things to rally his base.
You dont know what was or wasn't accomplished. Unless you're going to pretend you have private investigators on the ground.
Your hate for trump clouds your critical thinking.
My critical thinking has never veered from wanting the U.S. OUT of the Middle East. I’m not going to let people grant Trump some great victory over wasting millions of dollars worth of missiles for nothing.

You all know damn well had they shot down our missiles that footage would be ALL OVER the media to humiliate Trump and the US military. The ultimate propaganda piece.

Exercise some common sense people.

Regardless, Syria never attacked the US. It's a nation in complete ruins. It's absolutely no threat to the US. We have no business being in Syria. Period, end of story.

Trump is far more of an enemy to me than some broken little army on the other side of the planet. Millions of dollars to hit 3 buildings that posed zero threat to the U.S.
I agree it was a dumb move but you are sympathizing with the enemy and endorsing a noob conspiracy thread. Unless you actually believe those inbred towel heads were capable of defeating 70% of our military might.
Endorsed the thread? No, just pointing out we accomplished nothing and spent millions of dollars to do so. Meanwhile Assad gets to have some dinner, take a shower, and say MAGA-type things to rally his base.
You dont know what was or wasn't accomplished. Unless you're going to pretend you have private investigators on the ground.
My critical thinking has never veered from wanting the U.S. OUT of the Middle East. I’m not going to let people grant Trump some great victory over wasting millions of dollars worth of missiles for nothing.
There is no one but Trump proclaiming any such thing. Pull your head out of your ass

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
read some military history
the enemy ALWAYS over claims
there is no way they shot down 70% of the incoming missiles
How do you know for sure? After the 2017 strike on a Syrian airbase only 23 of 59 cruise missiles actually made their targets.
Regardless...70% intercept rate is pretty damn good. Especially when we consider the fact that the Russians are claiming that their S400 system was not even utilized during the attack.
NATO jets didn't break Syrian airspace either. If they had we may be reading about downed jets as well. That Russian system looks like the real deal.
there is no way they shot down 70%
Why not? Does anyone know the success rate of the system?
that would mean our systems are worthless and theirs are great
no -no this is ridiculous
..the US knows Syria's defensive capabilities better than we do and responds to it --tries to counter it..they just don't send out missiles and hope they will hit
defensive/offensive military capabilities are a continuous battle

That's cool, but did you vigorously oppose all Obama's bombings too? If you did, good on ya. You have wisdom and integrity. :thup:

Look at all the traitors. Why would anyone believe what Syria claims?

A fool is born every minute lol
Unless you have something concrete to counter their claim then where are you? Where is anyone? We do know that certain targets were intended to be hit which were not. We also know that certain targets were intended to be hit which were. Further, we know the stated number of missiles deployed by NATO forces, 103. So, where is that list of targets? If we do, then we can surmise an approximate success rate.
Do we have that list? If not then how does anyone really know for sure?

I don't believe much of what either side claims. This latest 'Chemical Attack' was just too convenient for the Regime Change advocates. Trumps speaks of withdrawal, and BOOM!, we get a 'Chemical Attack.' I'm not buying it. That's just how i feel anyway.

A fool is born every minute lol
Unless you have something concrete to counter their claim then where are you? Where is anyone? We do know that certain targets were intended to be hit which were not. We also know that certain targets were intended to be hit which were. Further, we know the stated number of missiles deployed by NATO forces, 103. So, where is that list of targets? If we do, then we can surmise an approximate success rate.
Do we have that list? If not then how does anyone really know for sure?
Blah blah blah blah blah.

Lots of rambling yer not one specific point.
Concrete counter to their claim?
COMMON SENSE

I don't believe much of what either side claims. This latest 'Chemical Attack' was just too convenient for the Regime Change advocates. Trumps speaks of withdrawal, and BOOM!, we get a 'Chemical Attack.' I'm not buying it. That's just how i feel anyway.
Same. I feel the military complex has played Trump and by extension all of us, for fools.

There is no one but Trump proclaiming any such thing. Pull your head out of your ass
Half his base is pissed at him for breaking another campaign promise, the rest are acting like Trump just won the Middle East. Pull your head out of YOUR ass.

That's cool, but did you vigorously oppose all Obama's bombings too? If you did, good on ya. You have wisdom and integrity. :thup:
Yes I did. There is absolutely nothing in the Middle East worth the U.S. fighting and dying for.

Half his base is pissed at him for breaking another campaign promise, the rest are acting like Trump just won the Middle East. Pull your head out of YOUR ass.
Your delusional visions =/= reality

hat would mean our systems are worthless and theirs are great
No it wouldn't. Why would you say that? Do you think that we (NATO) are the only entity on the planet with effective weapons systems? Money invested is not always directly proportional to result.

the US knows Syria's defensive capabilities better than we do and responds to it --tries to counter it..they just don't send out missiles and hope they will hit
defensive/offensive military capabilities are a continuous battle
Agreed. Yet my former position stands. Just because you know the capabilities of a foe that does not mean that you will have a 100% success rate. Further, the Syrians did not develop these systems, the Russians did. With Russia we are dealing with a foe who possesses first rate technology. On many fronts Russians are neck and neck with the west. One particular area is ballistic missile technology. Another is electronic countermeasure.
This is a proxy war.

Forum List

Back