Syrian army likes new Russian arms

The Blood Thirsty US Military Industrial Complex Empire ...the dreaded US MICE is the worst thing in this world Right now...worst than ISIS
ISIS is a direct result of our foreign policy over the last 10 years.

Isis is islam Read the koran and review a bit of history. Any suggestion that ISIS was created by US policy is something like suggesting that Dwight D Eisenhower created Billy Graham

But the Bible has plenty of "kill this kind of person", doesn't mean all Christians go out and kill adulterers. Nor do most Muslims follow all the killing bits of the Koran.

your comment is trite and idiotic-------right---only very religious muslim girls put
bombs on their stinking asses for the glory of allah------the BEST MUSLIM girls so
engage and are lauded as heroines

The Blood Thirsty US Military Industrial Complex Empire ...the dreaded US MICE is the worst thing in this world Right now...worst than ISIS

Isis is islam Read the koran and review a bit of history. Any suggestion that ISIS was created by US policy is something like suggesting that Dwight D Eisenhower created Billy Graham
Every body and their cousin know that Al Qaeda "the base" is a US creation.....and ISIS too

U.S. training helped mold top Islamic State military commander | McClatchy DC

'American occupation should be blamed for the rise of ISIS' – Russian envoy to UN — RT News

Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in ...

But the Bible has plenty of "kill this kind of person", doesn't mean all Christians go out and kill adulterers. Nor do most Muslims follow all the killing bits of the Koran.

your comment is trite and idiotic-------right---only very religious muslim girls put
bombs on their stinking asses for the glory of allah------the BEST MUSLIM girls so

Your response to me pointing out the obvious is A) to attack my post as something which it is not and B) to then attack Muslims. I didn't say I liked Islam, or that there aren't bad parts to it. I said there are bad parts to Islam as well as Christianity.

I mean, the Christians have the best funded military to go bomb the hell out of people with, they don't need suicide bombers.

Your response to me pointing out the obvious is A) to attack my post as something which it is not and B) to then attack Muslims. I didn't say I liked Islam, or that there aren't bad parts to it. I said there are bad parts to Islam as well as Christianity.

I mean, the Christians have the best funded military to go bomb the hell out of people with, they don't need suicide bombers.

your anwer is just as are trite are your preceding statements-------Muslims "NEED" to put bombs on the stinking asses of their whorish daughters in order to murder
infants?. Your statement is an insult to muslims

assad-putin-cartoon-life-support-400x337.jpg

The image suggests that the war on terror is something bad.

the image, correctly, indicates that assad is a crippled Baathist asshole. Russia has been supporting Baathist shit for more than 60 years
The cartoon should rather feature Netanyahu and Uncle Sam. But at its current state, it is complete bullshit.

the image, correctly, indicates that assad is a crippled Baathist asshole. Russia has been supporting Baathist shit for more than 60 years
The cartoon should rather feature Netanyahu and Uncle Sam. But at its current state, it is complete bullshit.

BULLSHIT-----is assad-----and baathism

What´s that nonsense?

good cartoon------JORDANIAN?

You will never learn.

You will never learn.

You will never learn.

I learn VERY WELL-------quick learner. I never miss. --------by now ass'ad should have put a bullet in his head------he destroyed syria

You will never learn.

I learn VERY WELL-------quick learner. I never miss. --------by now ass'ad should have put a bullet in his head------he destroyed syria
You can join jihad.

Forum List

Back