Syrian army likes new Russian arms

irosie, you can share your anti-Assad propaganda with Sally or some doggiedo, which is not a big different by the way. There is no sense, however, to talk to me with that nonsense.

I understand------Magda Goebbels could not tolerate the truth about her "fuhrer" either------so she shoved cyanide down the throats of her five toddlers

irosie, you can share your anti-Assad propaganda with Sally or some doggiedo, which is not a big different by the way. There is no sense, however, to talk to me with that nonsense.

I understand------Magda Goebbels could not tolerate the truth about her "fuhrer" either------so she shoved cyanide down the throats of her five toddlers
And you´r still there while Obama feeds terrorists?

Obama knows not what he does ------sometimes

Obama knows not what he does ------sometimes
Maybe he does - this terrorist.

of course it is not new------the ASS'ads have been murdering people for lots and
lots of decades

Please gives links to support your accusations.

of course it is not new------the ASS'ads have been murdering people for lots and
lots of decades

My links are living in New York State and New Jersey-------tens of thousands of
Syrians--------the Syrian "REFUGEE" problem is nothing new. The big difference
is that it used to be mostly Christians. BTW-----Israel already has Syrian refugees--------jews, of course----and a significant number of Syrian Christians.

lots of decades

is that it used to be mostly Christians. BTW-----Israel already has Syrian refugees--------jews, of course----and a significant number of Syrian Christians.
Nonsense.

lots of decades

Provide something verifiable.

An 2013 article?
yeah I put the date on for a reason ...this stuff is not knew ...its been "going on"

lots of decades

Provide something verifiable.

nope------as a "health care worker"------you SHOULD know that the world health
org. publishes the stats PROVIDED by the countries themselves------that's why there is NO MENTAL ILLNESS IN SAUDI ARABIA--------and until only a few years
ago------not a single case of AIDS. The ass'ads seem to have under-reported the numbers they offed in detention. You should attend some medical
conferences------even the muslim docs laugh whenever anyone mentions
death and sickness stats from a whole bunch of muslim countries

The Blood Thirsty US Military Industrial Complex Empire ...the dreaded US MICE is the worst thing in this world Right now...worst than ISIS
ISIS is a direct result of our foreign policy over the last 10 years.

Isis is islam Read the koran and review a bit of history. Any suggestion that ISIS was created by US policy is something like suggesting that Dwight D Eisenhower created Billy Graham

The Blood Thirsty US Military Industrial Complex Empire ...the dreaded US MICE is the worst thing in this world Right now...worst than ISIS
ISIS is a direct result of our foreign policy over the last 10 years.

Isis is islam Read the koran and review a bit of history. Any suggestion that ISIS was created by US policy is something like suggesting that Dwight D Eisenhower created Billy Graham

But the Bible has plenty of "kill this kind of person", doesn't mean all Christians go out and kill adulterers. Nor do most Muslims follow all the killing bits of the Koran.

Forum List

Back