Syrian Crises Spreads Into Lebanon

Who says Jews didn't show up for work that day? NOT I........

Who calls those criminals "Magnificent 19"?

You are getting carried away with your own irrational hatreds.

I spoke to many Muslims around the world in the week that followed 9/11.. They were horrified.

Not these Muslims (note that the PNA did not deny the celebrations but rather tried to stifle the reports. The threat on the life of the cameraman should also be noted):

A group of Palestinians were filmed celebrating in the street in celebration of the attacks on the World Trade Center and the deaths of Americans. Fox News reported that in Ein el-Hilweh, Lebanon's largest Palestinian refugee camp, revelers fired weapons in the air, with similar celebratory gunfire heard at the Rashidiyeh camp near the southern city of Tyre as well.[19] The Palestinian National Authority (PNA) condemned the attacks and attempted to censure and discredit broadcasts and other news reports.[19] with many newspapers, magazines, Web sites and wire services running photographs.[25][26] The PNA claimed such celebrations were not representative of the sentiments of the Palestinian people, and the Information Minister Yasser Abed Rabbo said the PNA would not allow "a few kids" to "smear the real face of the Palestinians". In an attempt to quash further reporting, Ahmed Abdel Rahman, Arafat's Cabinet secretary, said the Palestinian Authority could not "guarantee the life" of an Associated Press (AP) cameraman if footage he filmed of post-9/11 celebrations in Nablus was broadcast. Rahman's statement prompted a formal protest from the AP bureau chief, Dan Perry.[27][26]

Reactions to the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was in Saudi Arabia in May 2000 and watched the fat lady wearing glasses passing out candy.. a dozen times on Saudi TV. The film was taken in Lebanon.

Fox was using file footage and they have done that before.

Really? Then why the PNA's ham-handed attempt at censorship?
The charge of fake footage originated with a Brazilian graduate student named Marcio A.V. Carvalho. He was not able to provide any proof for his claim, and retracted it just a day after his original email was disseminated, according to American Journalism Review (“Anatomy of an Urban Legend,” Nov. 2001). The clip of Palestinians celebrating was filmed Sept. 11, 2001 by a Reuters crew in East Jerusalem.
While I appreciate your condemnation of hate sourcing I condemn your unwillingness to accept facts and your reluctance to post sources.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...wYC4DQ&usg=AFQjCNHIaouFYkg9xLmZli_IUmZmMl4-Lg

I spoke to many Muslims around the world in the week that followed 9/11.. They were horrified.

Not these Muslims (note that the PNA did not deny the celebrations but rather tried to stifle the reports. The threat on the life of the cameraman should also be noted):

A group of Palestinians were filmed celebrating in the street in celebration of the attacks on the World Trade Center and the deaths of Americans. Fox News reported that in Ein el-Hilweh, Lebanon's largest Palestinian refugee camp, revelers fired weapons in the air, with similar celebratory gunfire heard at the Rashidiyeh camp near the southern city of Tyre as well.[19] The Palestinian National Authority (PNA) condemned the attacks and attempted to censure and discredit broadcasts and other news reports.[19] with many newspapers, magazines, Web sites and wire services running photographs.[25][26] The PNA claimed such celebrations were not representative of the sentiments of the Palestinian people, and the Information Minister Yasser Abed Rabbo said the PNA would not allow "a few kids" to "smear the real face of the Palestinians". In an attempt to quash further reporting, Ahmed Abdel Rahman, Arafat's Cabinet secretary, said the Palestinian Authority could not "guarantee the life" of an Associated Press (AP) cameraman if footage he filmed of post-9/11 celebrations in Nablus was broadcast. Rahman's statement prompted a formal protest from the AP bureau chief, Dan Perry.[27][26]

I was in Saudi Arabia in May 2000 and watched the fat lady wearing glasses passing out candy.. a dozen times on Saudi TV. The film was taken in Lebanon.

I was in England and watched the filth of islam dancing in the streets and having a good time, handing out candy to anyone that passed them by. I refused the candy and spit on the ground between their feet to show my displeasure. The celebrations went on for some time after.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-p1LEBAujE]VIDEO PROOF Muslims dancing & celebrating after hearing about 9/11 (CNN news) ACTUAL NEWS FOOTAGE - YouTube[/ame]

British Muslims Celebrate Hurricane Sandy, 9/11 and The Holocaust | The Body Of Truth

Why do you find it necessary to use vile language and promote hatred and ignorance?

Do you actually think all Muslims approved of 9/11?

While I am not a Muslim.. I spent a lot of time in the Arab world...and I know that they were as horrified as we were when the US was attacked.

Has it occurred to you that by promoting hatred that you are behind the intentions of the 19 hi-jackers?

It disgusts me that because of people like you.. they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams far into the future.

why do you lie? I happen to KNOW ----absolutely ----that muslims thruout the world
CELEBRATED 9-11-01. I also happen to KNOW that the filthy libels invented by you and yours like "THE JEWS DID NOT SHOW UP FOR WORK THAT DAY------were being
promulgated into the ears of children-----from DAY ONE------all over the world. I also
happen to KNOW ---that libel and murder is the prime directive emanating from
mecca. I know all about HATRED------and about a plces where it has arisen over the past 1400 years and that it has already murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS-----and
counting. People like me do not dance on the dead bodies of millions chanting
ALLAHUAKBARRRR The "magnificent 19" is a manifestation of facilitation of filth
by PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Bullshit! Muslims are carrying out acts like 9-11 in some part of the world every day. Last week it was the Chechens in Russia. What will it be this week, suicide bombings, or more blowing up Churches? Or perhaps a tourist kidnapped, being decapitated while being filmed with chants of "Allah Akbar" as the soundtrack? Place your bets now.

Since 9-11 there have been over 20,000 acts of Islamic terror. Islam is a cancer upon modern civilization.

Last edited:

I was in England and watched the filth of islam dancing in the streets and having a good time, handing out candy to anyone that passed them by. I refused the candy and spit on the ground between their feet to show my displeasure. The celebrations went on for some time after.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-p1LEBAujE]VIDEO PROOF Muslims dancing & celebrating after hearing about 9/11 (CNN news) ACTUAL NEWS FOOTAGE - YouTube[/ame]

British Muslims Celebrate Hurricane Sandy, 9/11 and The Holocaust | The Body Of Truth
There were Muslims in Paterson New Jersey celebrating and dancing and passing out candy, and there were Muslims in NY cheering as the 9-11 victims were crossing the Brooklyn Bridge by foot.

way back then 2001----I happened to be in New York---I saw the towers burn
and collapse------as did the arab/muslim community concentrated around
ATLANTIC AVENUE------in fact they saw almost precisely what I saw-----
The celebrations were EXUBERANT ----even as televised images of people
falling off the towers------to be smashed on the ground were horrifying
all the civilized persons of the world

I was still in New York for the aftermath-----when muslim children in the five
boroughs----somehow were repeating the same song>>>

La la la alllah da jooos did not go to work that day

I did go to work-----in fact including places
of islamic concentrations

anyone want to tell me that muslims did not celebrate and did not
do the LIBEL thing so dear to their jihadi hearts?------oh yes---
then the other libel "we are being maligned"-----at the request of
Cair-----muslim women were so encouraged to claim HARASSMENT---
that the local precincts were inundated with >>>
"someone pulled my hijab" (year right----in the course of
my life I did live several years in New York City---although
I did not grow up there----the people of New York---if
they wish to HARASS-----do not do a little weenie
rag yank-)---ANYONE WANT TO TELL ME MUSLIMS OR
MOSQUES WERE BEING ATTACKED?

I have a problem supporting people who delight in death over life. Just look what the Islamists are doing to each other in Syria. Or consider the actions of the Palestinians on Israeli's & even upon themselves.

The kingdom of islam murdered 3,000 innocent Americans on 9/11/2001, Egypt and Jordan are both members of the kingdom of islam. How many Americans did Israel kill that day ?
Do you have a link of that kingdom of islam?
15 Saudi nationals who trained in Germany, Afghanistan, Florida, and San Diego allegedly murdered 3000 "innocent" Americans on 911.
Why the quotes around "innocent" Americans, Georgie Boy. Perhaps if you would have gone to their funerals, you would feel differently. The two Muslims who are now sitting in jail cells are proud of what they accomplished, and Georgie Boy wants to take their accomplishment away from them so he can place the blame on others. So, Georgie Boy, why not tell us how many innocent people your Muslim friends have killed on 9/11 throughout the Muslim world since they are up to this all the time, either killing those who are non Muslims or Muslims of the minority sect in their countries?
Right after you tell me how many Muslims the US military has butchered, maimed, and displaced since 911.

I put "innocent" in quotes because some of those who died in the Twin Towers were guilty of enabling crimes against humanity from Wall Street to Baghdad '91.

Why do you constantly make excuses for those who support mass murder?

Because you committed exactly the same type of crimes in hopes of proving your "courage."

The kingdom of islam murdered 3,000 innocent Americans on 9/11/2001, Egypt and Jordan are both members of the kingdom of islam. How many Americans did Israel kill that day ?
Do you have a link of that kingdom of islam?
15 Saudi nationals who trained in Germany, Afghanistan, Florida, and San Diego allegedly murdered 3000 "innocent" Americans on 911.
The link to the Kingdom of Islam is Mecca. Heard of it?
'Some place around Jerusalem?

The link to the Kingdom of Islam is Mecca. Heard of it?
'Some place around Jerusalem?

There is no explicit reference in the Quaran to Jerusalem.

None what so every. It speaks only of the farthest temple. Even Solomon's temple is not spoken of as Jerusalem. There were famous temples all the way around the Mediterranean farther away than Jerusalem. Most people do put Solomon's temple in Jerusalem. If muslims admit Solomon's temple is the far temple, then they can't disavow the jewish connection to the mount or to the land of Israel.

Catch 22

This has been addressed on many occasions. We have mutual interests and share common goals and aspirations with Israel.

The real issue is why the US contributes as much as it does to the welfare fraud program that helps support an Islamic terrorist enclave in Gaza.
Would some of those "common interests and...goals" include the ethnic cleansing of a pre-existing population? The welfare fraud in Gaza would be much less today for the US taxpayer if 650,000 Jews hadn't purged twice as many Arabs from Palestine in 1948. The real issue is when those Jews and Americans who've earned a profit from the misery they've inflicted on both sides of the Green Line over the last 65 years will be required to pay reparations for their mutual crimes.

I understand that terms such as "ethnic cleansing" add a touch of melodrama to your comments but they're little more than slogans.

Strange that you dont acknowledge the fact of arab armies being responsible for the forced removal of so many arab squatters back in 1948 when the real ethnic cleansing of jews was intended to happen.
How many Arab families who had lived in Palestine for generations were evicted at the point of an Arab bayonet?

How does that number compare with the 700,000 Arabs who were ethnically cleansed by Jews in 1948?

why do you lie? I happen to KNOW ----absolutely ----that muslims thruout the world
CELEBRATED 9-11-01. I also happen to KNOW that the filthy libels invented by you and yours like "THE JEWS DID NOT SHOW UP FOR WORK THAT DAY------were being
promulgated into the ears of children-----from DAY ONE------all over the world. I also
happen to KNOW ---that libel and murder is the prime directive emanating from
mecca. I know all about HATRED------and about a plces where it has arisen over the past 1400 years and that it has already murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS-----and
counting. People like me do not dance on the dead bodies of millions chanting
ALLAHUAKBARRRR The "magnificent 19" is a manifestation of facilitation of filth
by PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Bullshit! Muslims are carrying out acts like 9-11 in some part of the world every day. Last week it was the Chechens in Russia. What will it be this week, suicide bombings, or more blowing up Churches? Or perhaps a tourist kidnapped, being decapitated while being filmed with chants of "Allah Akbar" as the soundtrack? Place your bets now.

Since 9-11 there have been over 20,000 acts of Islamic terror. Islam is a cancer upon modern civilization.
And the US has maimed, murdered, and displaced millions of Muslim civilians since 911.

If you want to talk cancer, take a stroll through Fallujah with a big, blue star of david on your back.

And the US has maimed, murdered, and displaced millions of Muslim civilians since 911.

If you want to talk cancer, take a stroll through Fallujah with a big, blue star of david on your back.

Take a walk through any Arab town in the ME with a cross around your neck.

Take a walk through parts of Jerusalem with a cross around your neck and see what happens.

The US is responsible for millions of displaced, dead, and maimed Arab civilians since 15 Saudis murdered 3 thousand American civilians, and it is also responsible for creating a Jewish apartheid state with Jerusalem as its capital.

Take a walk through parts of Jerusalem with a cross around your neck and see what happens.

The US is responsible for millions of displaced, dead, and maimed Arab civilians since 15 Saudis murdered 3 thousand American civilians, and it is also responsible for creating a Jewish apartheid state with Jerusalem as its capital.

Popes do it, patriarchs do it, even educated tourists do it
You can buy them in nearly every trinket and relic store
The city is full of christian history and holy sites, it's for everyone

Not everyone.

"Attacks on Orthodox Christian clergy in the Old City of Jerusalem are becoming more common, Ha’aretz reports. The attackers? Ultra-Orthodox Jews. Excerpt:

"The Greek Patriarchy’s clergymen have been cursed and spat on by ultra-Orthodox men in the street for many years. “They walk past me and spit,” says Father Gabriel Bador, 78, a senior priest in the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate. “Mostly I ignore it, but it’s difficult.

"Sometimes I stop and ask the spitter ‘why are you doing this? What have I done to you?’ Once I even shouted at a few of them who spat at my feet together. They ran away,” he says.

“'It happens a lot,' says Archbishop Aristarchos, the chief secretary of the patriarchate.

“'You walk down the street and suddenly they spit at you for no reason. I admit sometimes it makes me furious, but we have been taught to restrain ourselves, so I do so.'”

Persecuting Christians in Jerusalem | The American Conservative

Not everyone.

"Attacks on Orthodox Christian clergy in the Old City of Jerusalem are becoming more common, Ha’aretz reports. The attackers? Ultra-Orthodox Jews. Excerpt:

"The Greek Patriarchy’s clergymen have been cursed and spat on by ultra-Orthodox men in the street for many years. “They walk past me and spit,” says Father Gabriel Bador, 78, a senior priest in the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate. “Mostly I ignore it, but it’s difficult.

"Sometimes I stop and ask the spitter ‘why are you doing this? What have I done to you?’ Once I even shouted at a few of them who spat at my feet together. They ran away,” he says.

“'It happens a lot,' says Archbishop Aristarchos, the chief secretary of the patriarchate.

“'You walk down the street and suddenly they spit at you for no reason. I admit sometimes it makes me furious, but we have been taught to restrain ourselves, so I do so.'”

Unlike the psychopathic palianimals that beat them up and set fire to their property isn't that so Adolph. That is why the Christian population of Palestine has been decimated, because your palianimals have mass murdered everyone in sight

Not everyone.

Unlike the psychopathic palianimals that beat them up and set fire to their property isn't that so Adolph. That is why the Christian population of Palestine has been decimated, because your palianimals have mass murdered everyone in sight
There weren't any Christians, Jews, or Arabs being mass murdered in Palestine before 650,000 Jews inflicted their kosher nation upon twice as many non-Jews in 1948, Golda.

Not everyone.

There weren't any Christians, Jews, or Arabs being mass murdered in Palestine before 650,000 Jews inflicted their kosher nation upon twice as many non-Jews in 1948, Golda.

here you go Adolph the truth read it and weep

List of killings and massacres in Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back