Syrian Crises Spreads Into Lebanon

When did either Egyptians or Jordanians kill as many Americans as Israel did on 8 June 1967?

USS Liberty: Contact Page

The kingdom of islam murdered 3,000 innocent Americans on 9/11/2001, Egypt and Jordan are both members of the kingdom of islam. How many Americans did Israel kill that day ?
Do you have a link of that kingdom of islam?
15 Saudi nationals who trained in Germany, Afghanistan, Florida, and San Diego allegedly murdered 3000 "innocent" Americans on 911.

"Allegedly"?

Yet another goofy conspiracy theory "twoofer".

This has been addressed on many occasions. We have mutual interests and share common goals and aspirations with Israel.

The real issue is why the US contributes as much as it does to the welfare fraud program that helps support an Islamic terrorist enclave in Gaza.
Would some of those "common interests and...goals" include the ethnic cleansing of a pre-existing population? The welfare fraud in Gaza would be much less today for the US taxpayer if 650,000 Jews hadn't purged twice as many Arabs from Palestine in 1948. The real issue is when those Jews and Americans who've earned a profit from the misery they've inflicted on both sides of the Green Line over the last 65 years will be required to pay reparations for their mutual crimes.

I understand that terms such as "ethnic cleansing" add a touch of melodrama to your comments but they're little more than slogans.

Strange that you dont acknowledge the fact of arab armies being responsible for the forced removal of so many arab squatters back in 1948 when the real ethnic cleansing of jews was intended to happen.

The Zionist war began in 1947.. and you should probably realize that the Palestinians.... both Muslims and Christians were trying to get their families to safety in much the same way that many European Jews fled Hitler.

The Arabs were not allowed to return and some 400 villages were completely eradicated.

I hope you realize no Arab or European state has received as much US foreign aid since WWII as Israel, and Israel alleges to be the only democracy in the Middle East.

To whom much is given, much is expected, or maybe you think Arab apartheid and human rights violations justify the same crimes when Jews control the monopoly of state violence?

This has been addressed on many occasions. We have mutual interests and share common goals and aspirations with Israel.

The real issue is why the US contributes as much as it does to the welfare fraud program that helps support an Islamic terrorist enclave in Gaza.
Would some of those "common interests and...goals" include the ethnic cleansing of a pre-existing population? The welfare fraud in Gaza would be much less today for the US taxpayer if 650,000 Jews hadn't purged twice as many Arabs from Palestine in 1948. The real issue is when those Jews and Americans who've earned a profit from the misery they've inflicted on both sides of the Green Line over the last 65 years will be required to pay reparations for their mutual crimes.

You're certainly invited to pay your fair share.

Would you like to post your MasterCard number?

When did either Egyptians or Jordanians kill as many Americans as Israel did on 8 June 1967?

USS Liberty: Contact Page

The kingdom of islam murdered 3,000 innocent Americans on 9/11/2001, Egypt and Jordan are both members of the kingdom of islam. How many Americans did Israel kill that day ?
Do you have a link of that kingdom of islam?
15 Saudi nationals who trained in Germany, Afghanistan, Florida, and San Diego allegedly murdered 3000 "innocent" Americans on 911.
Why the quotes around "innocent" Americans, Georgie Boy. Perhaps if you would have gone to their funerals, you would feel differently. The two Muslims who are now sitting in jail cells are proud of what they accomplished, and Georgie Boy wants to take their accomplishment away from them so he can place the blame on others. So, Georgie Boy, why not tell us how many innocent people your Muslim friends have killed on 9/11 throughout the Muslim world since they are up to this all the time, either killing those who are non Muslims or Muslims of the minority sect in their countries?

The Ummah didn't attack on 9/11.. 19 crazies did... and the identity and nationality of six are unknown.

They weren't "crazies" at all. They were pious moslems.

They weren't pious at all.. they were drinking and whoring around.

Do you live in Israel?

I suppose the "allahu Akbar" invocation recorded prior to striking the towers was all part of some grand conspiracy you're about to divulge.

Do you live in a vacuum?

They weren't "crazies" at all. They were pious moslems.

Do you live in Israel?

I suppose the "allahu Akbar" invocation recorded prior to striking the towers was all part of some grand conspiracy you're about to divulge.

Do you live in a vacuum?

Absolutely not living in a vacuum.... Allah Akbar is said if you have a tire blowout on the highway..

Do you live in Israel?

Do you live in a vacuum?

Absolutely not living in a vacuum.... Allah Akbar is said if you have a tire blowout on the highway..
What if you fart in church?

Do you live in a vacuum?

Who does farts in church?

God is Great is a common expression of appreciation.. Even Christian children say grace with God is Great .. God is good.

God is Great is a common expression of appreciation.. Even Christian children say grace with God is Great .. God is good.

Shaarona----I understand your POV----the mindset of the followers of the rapist
pig of mecca was made clear to me LONG before 2001 ------in fact my most important
lesson took place in a MOSQUE-----more than 30 years BEFORE 2001. The mosque was
located walking distance from the site where the World trade center would later be built.
It was very interesting------I listened to the "khutbah jumaat" and managed not
to vomit on the carpet by taking deep breaths ------at the same time I imagined the
future victims of the little boys listening to the filth----SCREAMING. Fast Forward to
2001. By coincidence at that time I was LIVING in New York City. From my
window I saw the WTC spewing thick white smoke-------and the image of those
kids listening to the filth of that Khutbah jumaat ----returned. Is that not interesting?---
I actually imagined the screams ------more than 30 years before ----in a mosque---
ini Manhattan-------I was a guest. My hosts decided I would be impressed with
a mosque-----I was VERY IMPRESSED

Shaarona----I understand your POV----the mindset of the followers of the rapist
pig of mecca was made clear to me LONG before 2001 ------in fact my most important
lesson took place in a MOSQUE-----more than 30 years BEFORE 2001. The mosque was
located walking distance from the site where the World trade center would later be built.
It was very interesting------I listened to the "khutbah jumaat" and managed not
to vomit on the carpet by taking deep breaths ------at the same time I imagined the
future victims of the little boys listening to the filth----SCREAMING.

Fast Forward to
2001. By coincidence at that time I was LIVING in New York City. From my
window I saw the WTC spewing thick white smoke-------and the image of those
kids listening to the filth of that Khutbah jumaat ----returned. Is that not interesting?---
I actually imagined the screams ------more than 30 years before ----in a mosque---
ini Manhattan-------I was a guest. My hosts decided I would be impressed with
a mosque-----I was VERY IMPRESSED

Why do you find it necessary to use vile language and promote hatred and ignorance?

Do you actually think all Muslims approved of 9/11?

While I am not a Muslim.. I spent a lot of time in the Arab world...and I know that they were as horrified as we were when the US was attacked.

Has it occurred to you that by promoting hatred that you are behind the intentions of the 19 hi-jackers?

It disgusts me that because of people like you.. they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams far into the future.

another Suuuuuu-we pointless comments as he's unable to offer a coherent comment.
Poor demented Hollie driven to stalk me from thread to thread like a lost puppy looking for a bone.

So sad ... :doubt:

Oh you poor, dear. You get angry and befuddled when your pointless comments are noted as such. ......:cool:

So why are you stalking me through this thread?

another Suuuuuu-we pointless comments as he's unable to offer a coherent comment.
Poor demented Hollie driven to stalk me from thread to thread like a lost puppy looking for a bone.

So sad ... :doubt:

Oh you poor, dear. You get angry and befuddled when your pointless comments are noted as such. ......:cool:

So why are you stalking me through this thread?
Tell ya what Poindexter.

Lets see who does the next stalking and the loser leaves the forum.

Deal?? ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back