Syrian refugees split Democratic Party

ISLAMOPHOBIA1.jpg
Fail-Cat.jpg
Truth HURTS, Muslim terrorist sympathizers
Fail-Cat.jpg

everyone agrees that it is entirely rational to be extremely careful who we let in.

there is no real disagreement on that, but people need to realize the bigger picture and the wisdom in not just closing ourselves off and giving in to fear and loathing. knee jerk responses are easy but effective leadership finds a way to common ground, however difficult.

people are fooling themselves if they think not helping thoroughly vetted refugees will keep us any safer..

Where's the wisdom in "not closing ourselves off?" What do we gain from admitting these ignorant peasant immigrants?

everyone agrees that it is entirely rational to be extremely careful who we let in.

there is no real disagreement on that, but people need to realize the bigger picture and the wisdom in not just closing ourselves off and giving in to fear and loathing. knee jerk responses are easy but effective leadership finds a way to common ground, however difficult.

people are fooling themselves if they think not helping thoroughly vetted refugees will keep us any safer..

Where's the wisdom in "not closing ourselves off?" What do we gain from admitting these ignorant peasant immigrants?
You're a selfish twat. America was built on such people. Anyways, most of them come from cities, so not peasants like your ancestors were when they came here.

You're a selfish twat. America was built on such people. Anyways, most of them come from cities, so not peasants like your ancestors were when they came here.

In other words, we gain nothing.

Do they have college educations? No? High School? No? They're ignorant peasants.

You're right about one thing: I am selfish. I place my own interests before the interests of foreigners I've never met and probably wouldn't even like if I did meet them. That's just common sense. You may be willing to screw yourself, but I'm not going down with you if I can help it.

Do they have college educations? No? High School? No? They're ignorant peasants.

You're right about one thing: I am selfish. I place my own interests before the interests of foreigners I've never met and probably wouldn't even like if I did meet them. That's just common sense. You may be willing to screw yourself, but I'm not going down with you if I can help it.
Don't worry, I'm sure that they can count higher than you can.

And being selfish is common sense? Ummm... no.

Whenever a libturd says "don't worry," that's when you should start worrying.

Self interest is common sense and even instinctual. You act in your self interest every day all day long. Altruistic behavior is rare among humans, and thank god it is because it's thoroughly stupid.

Self interest is common sense and even instinctual. You act in your self interest every day all day long. Altruistic behavior is rare among humans, and thank god it is because it's thoroughly stupid.
Ya, more common sense to thank your invisible big guy in the sky? And he probably really likes selfish people. :lol:

Ya, more common sense to thank your invisible big guy in the sky? And he probably really likes selfish people. :lol:

I'm an atheist.

How does that square with all your preconceived idiotic notions?

One problem I have with Christianity is that it endorses the altruism abracadabra. Although many have tried, no one has ever managed to prove that acting in your own-self interest, not in the entire history of civilization.

I'm an atheist.

One problem I have with Christianity is that it endorses the altruism abracadabra. Although many have tried, no one has ever managed to prove that acting in your own-self interest, not in the entire history of civilization.
An atheist who thanks god. Ya, sure you are. :lol:

I'm an atheist.

An atheist who thanks god. Ya, sure you are. :lol:

Where did I do that?

Being a human and showing kindness to another human being? I dunno. Just guessing.

Being a human and showing kindness to another human being? I dunno. Just guessing.

Would you invite someone into your home if you thought there was a chance they might kill you?

Deflect, deflect, deflect. It is so obvious. The state of affsirs, along with htis poll has you and others very worried.

Out of the 2 of you, so far as getting paid, I would suspect you first.

Easy it is so Obvious that you are a Astroturfer,

What is astroturfing?
Astroturfing is the attempt to create an impression of widespread support for a policy, individual, or product, where little such support exists.

Multiple online identities and fake pressure groups are used to mislead the public into believing that the position of the astroturfer is the commonly held view.

Right-Wing and Left Wing Trolls Getting Paid to Dumb Down Online Conversations?

Would you invite someone into your home if you thought there was a chance they might kill you?
I have two people in my home right now, renting rooms. Neither one plan to kill me that I know of, but their references were exemplary. I vet my roomies.

Make no mistake about this refugee situation and my stance on it. They need to be vetted thoroughly before being allowed in. Period. But if they are vetted, and they are just seeking what our ancestors sought when they came to these shores....Welcome to The USA.
So in answer to your question...yes. I would. After being checked out.

I wish I had a bigger house. I need two more rooms.
Get an asian...and a ME person. Already got the hispanic, the black, the caucasian (me) and the injun (MrG).
Alas...I have no rooms left to rent.

Forum List

Back