Syrian war is slipping from the hands of battered rebels

Oh, I don't know. I just have a thing against malicious, brutal murderers who abuse the people in their care. Syria is NOT Assad and it would prosper, or at the very least, do better with his head decorating a spike on a city wall somewhere.
:cuckoo:
I can see that you don't really acknowledge reality if you denying that he is a brutal butcher.

There comes a time when you have to join reality. Say goodbye. You are not bright enough to even have a conversation on this.

Oh, I don't know. I just have a thing against malicious, brutal murderers who abuse the people in their care. Syria is NOT Assad and it would prosper, or at the very least, do better with his head decorating a spike on a city wall somewhere.
:cuckoo:
I can see that you don't really acknowledge reality if you denying that he is a brutal butcher.

There comes a time when you have to join reality. Say goodbye. You are not bright enough to even have a conversation on this.
Any evidence for your claim? Or is it just you who lacks reality?

This reports are known to be what I call propaganda. We know that if the chemical attack last year could have been brought into connection to the Syrian government, the west would have massively pressed for at least air raids on Syria. Even the planned 3 day missile strike on strategic sites was prevented by the Syrian people through their campaign "Over Our Bodies".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtqBrwpL3tM"]SYRIA HUMAN SHIELD CAMPAIGN - "Over Our Bodies" - YouTube[/ame]

Furthermore it is known that the terrorists commit crimes in the name of the Syrian government:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...peaks-about-what-he-did-and-saw-in-syria.html

Last edited:

Really? Your google broke or something? OR just lousy ass google-fu?

Wow....I mean.....wtf wow.....

Assad is Syria? 1971-2014, 43 years of Assads-In-Charge. Presidential or Dictitorial? President's terms don't start with a coup and continue for 43 years..
Whats the different between a one- and a two-party system? The one-party system is more honest, while the two-party system has to make the people believe that they have a say. And it´s over anyway as the new constitution does not include a Baath Party claim to leadership. Be lucky that our systems are backed by wealth. Once the wealth is gone, the people will start to question.
You win. I'm convinced. How ''bout we keep Obama in office until he fathers a son? After the son is 35 years old, we'll put him in charge. Maybe the son will finally get Obamacare to work.
Well, the Syrians have another understanding for the term "Obamacare"...

Really? Your google broke or something? OR just lousy ass google-fu?

Wow....I mean.....wtf wow.....
Ok, no evidence so far.

syrians are being slaughtered; but it's ok, not with chemicals!!!

give obama another Nobel!!

How many US Servicemen's lives are you interested in sacrificing to bring about the changes for which you so strongly advocate?

who said anything about US Servicemen?

surely you can think of another straw man arguement to use as a deflection away from obama's failures as a leader?

sign me;

veteran of Iraq

Forum List

Back