Syria's Assad approves gas attack in Idlib despite warning, report says

Trump admin warned Assad against it. Will be interesting to see how this plays out ... Approved, if true, different from ...Used.

---

I know this wont be a popular opinion but we need to drop the biggest bomb we have on that cocksuckers head as soon as we know for sure what his location is.
Many are saying his actions are leading to the largest loss of life we've seen in the 21st century.

We claim to stand for human rights.....

PROVE IT FFS

Trump admin warned Assad against it. Will be interesting to see how this plays out ... Approved, if true, different from ...Used.

---

I know this wont be a popular opinion but we need to drop the biggest bomb we have on that cocksuckers head as soon as we know for sure what his location is.
Many are saying his actions are leading to the largest loss of life we've seen in the 21st century.

PROVE IT FFS

McRocket,Dale you want to give it a try to educate this sheep how he has been brainwashed by the CIA controlled media?

---

PROVE IT FFS

McRocket,Dale you want to give it a try to educate this sheep how he has been brainwashed by the CIA controlled media?
Not interested. Get back to your tinfoil before it runs off

---

PROVE IT FFS

Not interested. Get back to your tinfoil before it runs off

translation-I only see what i want to see cause the truth scares me so when i am cornered by facts i cant refute,i have to insult people.

Okay gramps,thanks for clearing that up for us,we get that about you now.no surprise there. this is you knowing we took you to school and owned you on this thread.

latest

---

PROVE IT FFS

A mind is like a parachute....only works if it is open. I find it rather hilarious that every country that has a leader that doesn't bow and kiss the ass of USA.INC/ the Vatican are either a communist or terrorist threat. These morons know nothing of the neocon PNAC plan of full spectrum dominance taken from the works of Zbigniew Brzezinski about taking over the middle east.

---

PROVE IT FFS

A mind is like a parachute....only works if it is open. I find it rather hilarious that every country that has a leader that doesn't bow and kiss the ass of USA.INC/ the Vatican are either a communist or terrorist threat. These morons know nothing of the neocon PNAC plan of full spectrum dominance taken from the works of Zbigniew Brzezinski about taking over the middle east.
:thankusmile::udaman::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::yes_text12:

You nailed it.Like I said,this is gramps right now since he knows we owned his ass and is a poor loser knowing he got checkmated and lost the game.He got so pissed he threw the chess pieces at the wall and threw his temper tantrem here below.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

latest

---

PROVE IT FFS

I find this statement highly erroneous. Comical as well. The right on this board lecturing me about being close minded?

Hysterical

---

PROVE IT FFS

You nailed it.Like I said,this is gramps right now since he knows we owned his ass and is a poor loser knowing he got checkmated and lost the game.He got so pissed he threw the chess pieces at the wall and threw his temper tantrem here below.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

latest
Owned my ass?

Faggot, keep your queer wet dreams to yourself.

---

PROVE IT FFS

You so much took him to school there I have nothing to add.

This was all Gramps was capable of doing when the three of us cornered him and had him backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.:dig:

---

PROVE IT FFS

You nailed it.Like I said,this is gramps right now since he knows we owned his ass and is a poor loser knowing he got checkmated and lost the game.He got so pissed he threw the chess pieces at the wall and threw his temper tantrem here below.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

latest
Owned my ass?

and yet this is the ONLY thing you have done when we owned you and had you cornered and backed up against the wall with nowhere to run .this here-:dig::scared1:

you're a fucking coward who is so butthurt in defeat,you have to keep acting like a 3 year old.
latest

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

---

PROVE IT FFS

This was all Gramps was capable of doing when the three of us cornered him and had him backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.:dig:
3?

Can you add motherfucker? The op has not responded to me. Only you have and then someone joined your trolling.
That actually adds up to 1.5 at the most.

PROVE IT FFS

latest
Owned my ass?

and yet this is the ONLY thing you have doene and owned you with you cornered and backed against the wall.this here-:dig::scared1:

you're a fucking coward who is so butthurt in defeat,you have to keep acting like a 3 year old.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
What the literal fuck are you talking about?

IMG_1629.jpg

---

PROVE IT FFS

this post of mine here is so true about him this is the last thing i am going to say about this troll. is repeat this post since it is so much the truth I am done with him.he sure was fun to mess with though.:abgg2q.jpg:

---

PROVE IT FFS

this post of mine here is so true about him this is the last thing i am going to say about this troll. is repeat this post since it is so much the truth I am done with him.he sure was fun to mess with though.:abgg2q.jpg:
Now you're quoting yourself?

cereal_fruit_loops_620x413.jpg

PROVE IT FFS

View attachment 216066

at least I am not being a fucking coward running off from evidence from me,dale and mcrocket.\and doing this in defeat-
latest
:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 216066

at least I am not being a fucking coward running off from evidence from me,dale and mcrocket.\and doing this in defeat-
latest
:abgg2q.jpg:
You make a good yoyo

---

PROVE IT FFS

3?

Can you add motherfucker? The op has not responded to me. Only you have and then someone joined your trolling.

3?

:dig:

trolling is all YOU have done kid when challenged to refute the facts of me,dale and mcrocket.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::itsok::itsok:

latest
Owned my ass?

and yet this is the ONLY thing you have doene and owned you with you cornered and backed against the wall.this here-:dig::scared1:

you're a fucking coward who is so butthurt in defeat,you have to keep acting like a 3 year old.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

View attachment 216063

Seriously, dude, there are more things I agree with you on than I don't, but you don't have a fucking clue about what is going on in Syria and no one can tell me as to why USA.INC has ANY business trying to take out Assad and financing the very alleged terrorist group that allegedly caused 9/11/.01 that has put us in a police state and under cyber surveillance where every fucking thing we search or say on-line as well as text messages and phone calls are "saved" and put into the massive database in Utah after it has been "crunched" by the 80 plus fusion centers. Wake up and deal with reality.....

latest
Owned my ass?

View attachment 216063

Seriously, dude, there are more things I agree with you on than I don't, but you don't have a fucking clue about what is going on in Syria and no one can tell me as to why USA.INC has ANY business trying to take out Assad and financing the very alleged terrorist group that allegedly caused 9/11/.01 that has put us in a police state and under cyber surveillance where every fucking thing we search or say on-line as well as text messages and phone calls are "saved" and put into the massive database in Utah after it has been "crunched" by the 80 plus fusion centers. Wake up and deal with reality.....
We have differing opinions. Ain't America grand? If I had "the button" that motherfucker would be dead. But I don't. All I have is my opinion and I am quite content with that.

latest
Owned my ass?

View attachment 216063

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::udaman:

You just know his next reply to this post will resemble something like-"faggot get rid of the tin foil hat.":haha::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

He needs to stick to the sports section.something he has a clue on and actually knows his stuff about.:2up:Like you said so well,he is knowledable about many other things,but this one he is totally clueless on and closed minded about.

Forum List

Back