Systematic racism?

Tensions over eviction of Black-Indigenous family in Portland reach boiling point as protesters clash with police (msn.com)
So, this family doesnt owe money on this house. They get a mortgage put out on it, and it goes into foreclosure.
I fail to see how this is "systematic racism."
First off, anyone will go into foreclosure for not paying your note. 2nd, they got a damn loan in the first place LOL
Why is every example of this that people try to shove down your throat, not really an example at all?
And of course, all the people that "stand for equality and justice" are over there beating and sho15 years!!oting each other up. Fucking morons.

So their son was a lowlife criminal, and "they took out a loan against their home to pay for their 17-year-old son's legal fees," sez the article. Then they didn't pay on that mortgage loan. Surprise, they got foreclosed. Sheeeeeeeesh, and they're complaining it shouldn't happen because they are black? Darn. Son is now 32 -- so they got to live there free for 15 years. All these BLM cases are such worthless criminals --- every single one of them. Or they hang out with criminals, like that black woman who got shot in a police raid trying to find her drug trader boyfriend.

These people too:

Sicarii-2.png

Kissing-Feet.jpg

Proof that brainwashing does work. Pretty sorry to give in to that.

Tensions over eviction of Black-Indigenous family in Portland reach boiling point as protesters clash with police (msn.com)
So, this family doesnt owe money on this house. They get a mortgage put out on it, and it goes into foreclosure.
First off, anyone will go into foreclosure for not paying your note. 2nd, they got a damn loan in the first place LOL
Why is every example of this that people try to shove down your throat, not really an example at all?
And of course, all the people that "stand for equality and justice" are over there beating and shooting each other up. Fucking morons.
But I thought America overcame their systemic racism by electing Obama twice, then reverted back to systemic racism by electing Trump, and then became systemically unracist again by electing Commie Harris.

Makes me dizzy.

But I thought America overcame their systemic racism by electing Obama twice, then reverted back to systemic racism by electing Trump, and then became systemically unracist again by electing Commie Harris.

Makes me dizzy.

I prefer the reversion. Did you ever see whiter people than Trump and Pence?

Makes me dizzy.

Er.......um............Trump is orange goober.

Color blind much?

And of course, all the people that "stand for equality and justice" are over there beating and shooting each other up. Fucking morons.

First off, the word is "systemic" not "systematic".

You have missed the point completely. What makes this "systemic" racism is not whether these people borrowed the money and couldn't pay it back, but whether or not black mortgagors are the only ones being foreclosed on and evicted. What makes it "systemic racism" is that the banks are ONLY foreclosing on minorities who are in arrears, and white people are receiving "forebearance" even though their loans are deliquent.

Treating blacks differently than whites is like charging all of the black kids with possession of pot and letting the white kids off with a warning, and then telling us that the blacks kids have a drug problem because they are more likely to be arrested for using pot.

Makes me dizzy.

Yes, their cabinet and staff - all whiter than white.

Are any celebrities bailing them out?

You have missed the point completely. What makes this "systemic" racism is not whether these people borrowed the money and couldn't pay it back, but whether or not black mortgagors are the only ones being foreclosed on and evicted. What makes it "systemic racism" is that the banks are ONLY foreclosing on minorities who are in arrears, and white people are receiving "forebearance" even though their loans are deliquent.

Treating blacks differently than whites is like charging all of the black kids with possession of pot and letting the white kids off with a warning, and then telling us that the blacks kids have a drug problem because they are more likely to be arrested for using pot.
Lol where in the hell did you come up with that?

systemic systematic
Its hard to keep up with all the emotional feebles words and phrases that dont exist.

Lol where in the hell did you come up with that?
,o1 a-2.jpg

The whole concept is a pack of lies. Systemic racism has been illegal in the US over a half century. Any college, university, employer, corporation, municipality, state or even federal government that is engaging in this would have already had their asses sued off.

It's not occurring anywhere in the US as an institutional practice, and if it is, file suit and enjoy your payday, because it's not allowed in our society.

The bigger problem is that the 'racism' today is rooted in passive ideologies like white privilege. No action has to occur, white folks just existing now creates 'racism' unless they actively debase themselves to radical theories. Such 'racism' can never end because no legitimate metric exists to measure any reduction or method to fix the supposed problem.
Luckily, these people arent racist anymore after they did this
View attachment 429106
WTF is this???

They're radical left-wing versions of sovereign citizens, like Cliven Bundy and Randy Weaver. Given how the left had no sympathy for them, I say send in the FBI and ATF and burn them out like rats. Just like they did to the Branch Davidians.

Equality should be gruesomely ironic.
That then legitimizes their stupid- which is the desire-

Not that it would really happen, but I can dream about it, can't I? Look at this rat's nest: It would be a shame if someone threw a lit cigarette on that. Besides, the federal ban on evictions ends December 31, I believe. Watch for the massive spike in foreclosures.

SGZLVKX6YNBMBJW4QFAL7OYK7A.JPG
"rent is a fuck"
Wtf does that even mean? :lol:
Where the hell you been?

Some of the best memes on the web are landlord memes.

Apparently you are an owner. :auiqs.jpg:

13xq9u9tw6v31.jpg

It's apparent that these folks quit taking care of the property once the establishment was bound and determined to take the property and not work with them.

Look at the area around it. . . It has nothing to do with the fact that they are minorities. . . it has to do with the fact that it is low income housing, and the city, in conjunction with developers, want to make it high tax-base development.

There is an agenda here, and it has to do with screwing over the working poor.

Once this family got into trouble, I have no doubt that their creditors were like, FUCK YOU, they were not going to work with them, because both the city and the development corporations that contribute to the politicians WANT that piece of land.

This is the reality in all big cities.

None of what you posted happens.

You are welcome to enlighten me ( and others).

I don't know; you sounded like you did know, so I asked you.
I just know that Systemic Racism is term the progressives like to throw around, not Systematic Racism. For what it's worth, Seawytch posted a link about the difference between the two terms in post # 11.

Makes me dizzy.

Yes, their cabinet and staff - all whiter than white.

That's how you KNOW they're smart.

Joe Biden's colorful staff? Oh, my. Now we're in trouble ----- or would be, if cabinet secretaries mattered a hill of beans.

Oh, come ON --- they got 15 years free living there after they took out the loan!!! These people are total deadbeats.

Forum List

Back