Systemic Racism Against White People

...if you voted for a dem...
I did.

...you voted for whats going on...
Nope. I voted AGAINST your Orange Baboon-God, who was an existential threat to American representative democracy, and who had to go at all costs.

...but rest assured Biden will talk nice as the country burns.
Yep. Right up to the moment when Americans vote a whole $hitload of Leftist-Progressives out of office.

...Biden is a lost bumbling idiot who doesn't know what decade or century it is.
You may very well be right... but Rump had to go at all costs... another four years of him would have turned the US into an autocracy.

So long as the Republicans don't run Rump again, the GOP is likely to re-take power during the next election or two...

So long as the Republicans don't run Rump again, I may even vote Republican next time myself...

This $hit has gone too far, and needs to be slapped down...
What has gone too far? The opposition to never ending white racism?

....our two most numerous minorities .....

Which are.....?
Hispanics, at 16% of the US population...

Blacks, at 13% of the US population...

Which, by the way, should point to giving priority to Hispanic preferences and grievances, rather than Black ones...
The grievances are shared by both, there are no black preference just whites with an entitlement mentality making up a fake victimhood.

The grievances are shared by both, there are no black preference just whites with an entitlement mentality making up a fake victimhood.
I read this and thought about how Unkotare tells you that you are imagining that America is racist towards blacks.

Earlier, a coalition of Asian-American business leaders, including Zoom CEO Eric Yuan and OpenTable CEO Debby Soo, bought a full-page ad in The Wall Street Journal to condemn the brutality and pledged $10 million to fight it. "We are tired of being treated as less than American, subject to harassment and now, every day, we read about another member of our community being physically attacked—simply for being Asian," they wrote.

Does he disagree with the Asians when they say they feel like they are being treated as less than American?

I bet he gets it when Asians say it because they are his favorite race of people. Clearly. Look at his avitar. He says he's Irish but clearly loves asians. Even went to Asia once and had men beat his ass for a few months. Power bottom.

I have never said that, you brain dead fucking liar.
Then why do you attack IM2 when he complains that America is a racist country run by whites? You certainly have denied it in the past.

Now that Asians are saying it you seem to be back peddling.

Hmmm. What is the truth about 21st century systemic racism in the United States? White students told to stay home from college campus.
Black students get special treatment on finals.
So leftist media released her name immediately...but will still don't know the name of the black Capitol Police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt.
Virginia holding back advanced students for "equity."
Hahahahaha…. Uhhh. Hahahahahaha!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back