Systemic Racism Against White People

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Hmmm. What is the truth about 21st century systemic racism in the United States? White students told to stay home from college campus.
Black students get special treatment on finals.
So leftist media released her name immediately...but will still don't know the name of the black Capitol Police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt.
Virginia holding back advanced students for "equity."

Last edited:
So long as the Republicans don't run Rump again, the GOP is likely to re-take power during the next election or two...

So long as the Republicans don't run Rump again, I may even vote Republican next time myself...

This $hit has gone too far, and needs to be slapped down...

So long as the Republicans don't run Rump again, the GOP is likely to re-take power during the next election or two...

So long as the Republicans don't run Rump again, I may even vote Republican next time myself...

if you voted for a dem you voted for whats going on . but rest assured Biden will talk nice as the country burns.

What a shame......someone ought to start a White Lives Matter movement and march (peacefully) in the streets over this systemic racism!
I agree 100%. I could post hundreds of examples of liberal racism against Whites, Hispanic, and Asian people, especially education, by the left. Biden is an idiot who bis living in the 1960's and thinks he is Bobby Kennedy. It's 2021 you moron. Get a grip on reality!

if you voted for a dem you voted for whats going on . but rest assured Biden will talk nice as the country burns.
Biden is a lost bumbling idiot who doesn't know what decade or century it is.

What a shame......someone ought to start a White Lives Matter movement and march (peacefully) in the streets over this systemic racism!
If you are the wrong race, you cannot start a group like that.
Because....you're a victim....I get it.
No, because you are the wrong race.
Exactly! The policies on our campuses and editorial board rooms are bullshit! I fought for my country in two branches of the military. To witness the communist Democratic Party destroy us from within is sickening.

As the Caucasian population falls and the population of our two most numerous minorities continue to rise in numbers, it is only natural that they will control the narrative.

This will become a non-Caucasian nation, one of the most sensational changes in the history of the world.

So Caucasians (and Asians) should get used to the changes that will be affecting our grandchildren's grandchildren.

In the meanwhile, we should take in stride what will be happening in your lifetimes (I am 84, so ,,,) such as reparations, grade leniency, etc.

I wish you & especially your grandchildren's grandchildren the very best of luck.

If you think that 2021 is bad, try to imagine what 2099 will look like!

the leftist woke mob wants us to shut our mouth and stay completely silent as they eloquently pontificate about the dangers of white supremacy which will divide the country asunder

As the Caucasian population falls and the population of our two most numerous minorities continue to rise in numbers, it is only natural that they will control the narrative.

This will become a non-Caucasian nation, one of the most sensational changes in the history of the world.

So Caucasians (and Asians) should get used to the changes that will be affecting our grandchildren's grandchildren.

In the meanwhile, we should take in stride what will be happening in your lifetimes (I am 84, so ,,,) such as reparations, grade leniency, etc.

I wish you & especially your grandchildren's grandchildren the very best of luck.

2022 conservatives will take back the Congress and as a combat veteran I take nothing "in stride." Motherfuckers better prepare for a fight.

2022 conservatives will take back the Congress and as a combat veteran I take nothing "in stride." Motherfuckers better prepare for a fight.
I am a vet as well. Live free, or die! I'll fight to the very end.

I am a vet as well. Live free, or die! I'll fight to the very end.
I wore the uniform until communist Europe and Soviet Union collapsed and fought Iraqi Army in combat. Leftist ideology is all about totalitarianism. Remember, Saddam's idol was Joseph Stalin.

Forum List

Back