Taco Tuesday, coming to an election near you.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Yet another example of how the Trump campaign is entirely incompetent. Look, fearmongering 101 teaches us that effective fearmongering requires a bad and unwanted result being waived around, and claiming that your guy is the only one who can stop it. You can't promise tacos if your guy loses, because everyone will then want your guy to lose. Including, in this case, your own guy. I planned on voting for Gary Johnson, but now I'm thinking about voting for Clinton. Because here's the thing: We're fucked either way. At least with Clinton we get tacos.

taco_tuesday.jpg

jeb18n_2_web.jpg

Yet another example of how the Trump campaign is entirely incompetent. Look, fearmongering 101 teaches us that effective fearmongering requires a bad and unwanted result being waived around, and claiming that your guy is the only one who can stop it. You can't promise tacos if your guy loses, because everyone will then want your guy to lose. Including, in this case, your own guy. I planned on voting for Gary Johnson, but now I'm thinking about voting for Clinton. Because here's the thing: We're fucked either way. At least with Clinton we get tacos.

taco_tuesday.jpg

jeb18n_2_web.jpg

Hillary has already sold the taco truck franchise for illegal campaign contributions.

Forum List

Back