Tahrir Square Rape celebration

No link to that quote, I wonder why?
JewishWorldReview. com

i quoted the same article previously. it is in another post on this thread... did not take the time to link each section of the article.... now we have that out of the way, what part do you or do you not agree with? we can enter into an intelligent conversation or we can shoot the messenger.....

my bad, i liked it in another thread, here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...dent-much-credit-post3327491.html#post3327491

I was in Egypt and i liked it. Now I hate all the egyptian fucked men. If I can say that they are men. Shame for you fucked idiots.
P. S. I have regystered myself here only to say that.
FUCKED IDIOTS

Last edited:
I was in Egypt and i liked it. Now I hate all the egyptian fucked men. If I can say that they are men. Shame for you fucked idiots.
FUCKED IDIOTS

LOL what a fucking clown, you liked the dirty streets and the horney strange men touching you? good for you.:clap2:

FUCKED IDIOTS

LOL what a fucking clown, you liked the dirty streets and the horney strange men touching you? good for you.:clap2:
Fucking clown are you. I liked the historical sights. Have you ever seen them live?

FUCKED IDIOTS

Fucking clown are you. I liked the historical sights. Have you ever seen them live?

LOL outside of that most of Egypt is a third world shit hole with dirty streets, people just throw garbage wherever they feel like it. Most Egyptians could give a shit about the historical sites.

LOL outside of that most of Egypt is a third world shit hole with dirty streets, people just throw garbage wherever they feel like it. Most Egyptians could give a shit about the historical sites.
Here you are right.

Here you are right.

Egyptians need to work on their quality of life, among other things. Tossing Mubarak isn't going to make Egypt any cleaner though, there has to be real change in attitudes and mentalities, this takes generations in most cases.

The Pyramid site is great except that you can smell Cairo from there.

:lol: its always the guys fault.. obama's fault, bush's fault, "bill" clinton's fault. Ask my wife and she will tell you it is aways my fault, tooo.... :lol:
What you want to say? Maybe it is her fault????

Rape is the fault of the rapist.

Here you are right.

Egyptians need to work on their quality of life, among other things. Tossing Mubarak isn't going to make Egypt any cleaner though, there has to be real change in attitudes and mentalities, this takes generations in most cases.
Again mistake. Not generations. After 200 years they will be the same shits.

Were there any witnesses to this alleged 'sexual' assualt ? (as opposed to a crowd of people hollering at her, or smacking or pushing her around and in the process touching her in her 'no no places' as we tell our kids) You know witnesses are people willing to come forward and say 'Yep, I saw it, that's what happened all right'

The second red flag was the use of terms like 'she was surrounded by dangerous elements' and 'It was a crowd of 200 whipped up into a frenzy !' nothing suspicious here right ??!!

'She was rescued by a group of women and about 20 soldiers' .. so I assume one of them (at least) must have seen this alleged 'sexual' assault right? Did they attempt to take her to any hospital or anywhere else for medical treatment ? Did the soldiers attempt to round up those responsible ? Did in fact, anybody see this alleged sexual assault which presumably took place in a crowd of thousands of witnesses ? C'mon folks .. anybody ?
Welcome to the Alaska Intel Report ..: CBS NEWS REPORTER 'SEXUALLY ASSAULTED' BY GANG IN CAIRO ?

Here you are right.

Well I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, your probably right though.

Rape is the fault of the rapist.
The act of rape is a crime, not a fault. But fools rush in where wise men (and women) fear to go.

In addition to the extremely agitated nature of the crowds in the streets it had been announced a day or two in advance of Logan's experience that thousands of felons had escaped from local prisons and were roaming freely. Also, Anderson Cooper, a male journalist colleague of Logan's, had already been snatched and pummeled by a mob and luckily escaped with his life. So I'm wondering if Ms. Logan might be an observant Catholic and under the impression at the time that Saint Michael was protectively watching over her.

As the father of three girls I naturally deplore any form of sexual assault and/or male violence against women. But I'm left to wonder just what the hell motivated this babe to put herself in an ideal position to be raped or molested -- and possibly killed? I'm thinking that it's likely her parents never cautioned her about certain aspects of life that every woman should know.

If I were a journalist, even if I were allowed to carry a firearm, I would not have put myself in that very dangerous situation. Because Americans are not well-liked in any Mid-Eastern nation and my life is much more valuable to me than career advancement.

Keep in mind, if she got pregnant from the rape,

and the Right had its way...

...she'd be denied an abortion, and, if she got one anyway,

in the eyes of the Right, she'd be as much a criminal as her rapists.

Here you are right.

Do you think they need do way instain mother who kill their babbys?

CBS News reporter Lara Logan was gang raped and beaten by an angry mob a yesterday.
She was flown out of Egypt, a yesterday for treatment at a U.S. hospital.

Source , N.Y. Post.

2/16/2011

Forum List

Back