Tahrir Square Rape celebration

CBS News reporter Lara Logan was gang raped and beaten by an angry mob a yesterday.
She was flown out of Egypt, a yesterday for treatment at a U.S. hospital.

Source , N.Y. Post.

2/16/2011

it is sickening when conservative men behave like this.

if lara is considered a "liberal" im sure most cons are happy this happened

CBS News reporter Lara Logan was gang raped and beaten by an angry mob a yesterday.

Source , N.Y. Post.

2/16/2011

Conservatives from the army are the ones that ended the attack, moonbat......

Source , N.Y. Post.

2/16/2011

You are one Sick Fuck! :evil:

Looked at the article..it doesn't appear she was "raped".

Yes, by Muslims (who were all supporters of Shari'ah) while the entire crowd watched and celebrated -- this has been confirmed by the Official USMB Assumption-Making Task Force.

The articles I saw said "sexually assaulted" which could really mean a whole range of things such as groping...?

Logan, 39, was covering celebrations for a "60 Minutes" story when a frenzied mob of about 200 people surrounded her, her crew and their security team, according to a CBS statement. Separated from the others in the chaos, Logan was surrounded, beaten and sexually assaulted, the statement said.

A group of women and about 20 Egyptian soldiers intervened to rescue the correspondent, the network said.

Logan reconnected with her team and returned to her hotel, CBS said. She returned Saturday to the United States.

Obama calls CBS correspondent assaulted in Egypt - CNN.com

Keep in mind, if she got pregnant from the rape,

and the Right had its way...

...she'd be denied an abortion, and, if she got one anyway,

in the eyes of the Right, she'd be as much a criminal as her rapists.
Go scratch your ass in Macy's window. You elitist prick.

Go write a note to Santa and tell him you want something worthwhile to say on USMB for Christmas.

The articles I saw said "sexually assaulted" which could really mean a whole range of things such as groping...?

Logan, 39, was covering celebrations for a "60 Minutes" story when a frenzied mob of about 200 people surrounded her, her crew and their security team, according to a CBS statement. Separated from the others in the chaos, Logan was surrounded, beaten and sexually assaulted, the statement said.

A group of women and about 20 Egyptian soldiers intervened to rescue the correspondent, the network said.

Logan reconnected with her team and returned to her hotel, CBS said. She returned Saturday to the United States.

Basically..yes.

Still, it's a terrible thing. The American press basically kept the whole "revolution" from going down the tubes.

Kind of torn on this..although I am a big believer in equality..I have to question the wisdom of sending an attactive blonde American in the middle of a demonstration basically filled with men who consider this the peak in attractiveness. And some of whom don't consider women to be their equals.

If she had worn a burka, this might not have happened.

Basically..yes.

Still, it's a terrible thing. The American press basically kept the whole "revolution" from going down the tubes.

Kind of torn on this..although I am a big believer in equality..I have to question the wisdom of sending an attactive blonde American in the middle of a demonstration basically filled with men who consider this the peak in attractiveness. And some of whom don't consider women to be their equals.

She should not have been there.

Yes, by Muslims (who were all supporters of Shari'ah) while the entire crowd watched and celebrated -- this has been confirmed by the Official USMB Assumption-Making Task Force.

Actually, I would assume that She was roughed up and Molested, not Raped. She should not have been there. Big Thank You to those that did intervene.

Actually, I would assume that She was roughed up and Molested, not Raped.
Oh, I know. I was just echoing some of the sentiments shared in the other thread (perhaps a merge would be appropriate?)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/155323-tahrir-square-rape-celebration.html

"Those animals are scum, but I guess Allah allows that stuff right?"

"BLULUULOOLOOOLOOO!!! BLULOOLOOOLOO!!! VE GANG RAPEDZ YOUZ FOR ALLAH!!! BLUULIOOLOOOOLOOO!!! VE BLOWZ YOU UP!!! BLULOOLOOOLOOOO!!!!! BLULOOLOOO!!! ANGRY CAMEL MAN GANG RAPEDZ FOR ALLAH!!! BLULOOLOOLOOOOO!!! ALLAH BE PRAISEDZ!!!! BLULOOLOOO!!!!! VE IZZ RELIGION OF PIECE!!! PIECE OF ASS!!!! BLULOOOLOOOLOOO!!! BLULOOOOLOOOOO!!!!!"

"Sharia Law is a scurge on civilization and should be irraticated!"

"Sharia Law does not 'forbid' rape. Sharia law shames the victims of rape...These people are lower than animals."

Big Thank You to those that did intervene.
Agreed.

Now there's a real grown-up reaction. She was brutalized long after Mubarak's camel brigade went roaring through, by the way. If you're going to poke fun at camel jockeys, blame the coveted Mubarak by the right.

How is Mubarak to blame for this woman being assaulted?

Zander was making a funny, implying that some towel-head did it. I was pointing out that the incident of men on camels trying to break up the crowd happened long before the CBS reporter was attacked. It was Mubarack's thugs who sent in the camels and horses at least a week before the sexual assault incident. Get it now?

Wow - you really like your racial slurs Maggie!! How caring of you! BTW, Is a camel jockey the same as a towel head? What about rag heads? Abba dabba? Blackhead? Habib? Hajii? Jawa? Rug Pilot? Sand *******? Skunk? All the same? I am only asking since you are such an expert - after all you are the only person in the thread to use an ethnic slur.

They probably weren't Muslims. We all know Muslims are kind and tolerant of all people. They are the religion of peace. They never engage in violence or displays of rage and anger.

If the woman was in fact actually raped she can bring up the men on charges in a Sharia court. She will only need to find 4 Muslim men who witnessed the attack and are willing to testify on her behalf. No problem! Of course she will be stoned to death either way, but at least she will have her justice. Allah be praised.

If the woman was in fact actually raped she can bring up the men on charges in a Sharia court. She will only need to find 4 Muslim men who witnessed the attack and are willing to testify on her behalf.
Incorrect.

Are Raped Women Asked to Bring Four Witnesses? - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar
Four witnesses in rape?
Islam Question and Answer - Ruling on the crime of rape

No problem! Of course she will be stoned to death either way, but at least she will have her justice. Allah be praised.

Wrong again. Refer to the fatawa above and this:
Punishment for Rapists - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar

Hate on.

This is just a little taste of what the Muslim is cooking

If the woman was in fact actually raped she can bring up the men on charges in a Sharia court. She will only need to find 4 Muslim men who witnessed the attack and are willing to testify on her behalf.
Incorrect.

Are Raped Women Asked to Bring Four Witnesses? - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar
Four witnesses in rape?
Islam Question and Answer - Ruling on the crime of rape

No problem! Of course she will be stoned to death either way, but at least she will have her justice. Allah be praised.

Wrong again. Refer to the fatawa above and this:
Punishment for Rapists - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar

Hate on.

Did you bother to read the links you posted??? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Islam does nothing to protect women in the case of rape - instead it blames the woman for being alone. Come out of the 7th century.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Islam does nothing to protect women in the case of rape - instead it blames the woman for being alone.
Are you joking? Did you read them? The third fatwa is the only one which mentions being alone and even it affirms that there is no punishment for the victim and lists the punishments for rapists. You are delusional. :lol:

Come out of the 7th century.
Educate yourself.

Forum List

Back