Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

Trump wanted to force our European allies to buy more expensive natural gas from the US. Nordstream2 makes perfect economic sense. Putin needs to sell that gas, not flare it off. I've been wondering what the Stans are thinking. Some of that gas is theirs and they need to sell it.

So you supporting Russia now? If Putin didn't have the money from the pipeline, there would be no invasion.

Once in a while you post something of value, and then you revert to this type or irrelevant crap. Are you still recovering from TDS?
Trump has always been a liar and a cheat complaining that the system is rigged against him since the mid 1980s.

So you supporting Russia now? If Putin didn't have the money from the pipeline, there would be no invasion.
Not at all. Putin is KGB. I have been following the Nordstream2 for a decade. It's a good thing for our European allies. IMO Putin has lost his mind.

Trump threw out the pandemic handbook that was used to defeat Ebola and Zika epidemics.
Fauxi said it was safe to fly Ebola infected individuals on commercial airliners headed to major US cities AND that lockdowns were counterproductive.

Fauxi is one of the world most prolific mass murderers

700 million dollars a day. Wonder what someone could do with that.
Evidently Putin wants to make Russia great again... Go back to the USSR and be their president for life. He's a scorched earth autocrat.

1. That's on Putin;
2. I guess you weren't alive in the 1970's
3. Bullshit and lies
4. There is no energy crisis. There is price gounging by the petroleum companies
5. Cleared up months ago
6. Already passed.
7. IOW's lies and bullshit are all you have.
1. The fact that it's on Putin, doesn't mean it's not ALSO on Biden Ms Denial. Putin was here for 4 years during tough Trump's time. Putin didnt make a move. No nuclear threat for 60 years until weak knees Biden took over. Everybody knows it. This thread is to have you show the world how you caused it, and now try to cover it up.
2. I said NEVER been seen, and I meant it. In the Tampa Bay area, we have apartments going from $500/month to $2000/month. 400% inflation. I've been alive since the 1940s. NEVER seen inflation like this.
3. Again you show the world what a fool or liar you are. Everybody knows Biden opened up the border to unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens, then flown around the country. You look ridiculous.
4. The price gouging if you want to call it that, is happening because Biden is anti-fossil fuel, is Green fanatic, and shut down oil/gas production. Once Again, Everybody knows it. You're posting laughingstocks, and confirming the OP, that you and you idiot Democrats caused all this. And you continue to cause it right here in this thread.
5. "Months" is 2 months, and that's not very long ago. It's also a whole YEAR during which Biden was president, and should have gotten this thing under control. Idiot simply doesn't know what he's doing.
6. Fool. I know it's passed, and it's anti-white racism has gotten it shot down by the courts everywhere it shows up there. That's part of the train wreck. Got it now ? If not, click the links for more education >>
7. You're getting an education + deprogramming.

1. That's on Putin;
2. I guess you weren't alive in the 1970's
3. Bullshit and lies
4. There is no energy crisis. There is price gounging by the petroleum companies
5. Cleared up months ago
6. Already passed.
7. IOW's lies and bullshit are all you have.
Oil profits are 10% now. A few years ago it was 16%. The government makes more on gas than the oil companies do. So we can say our government is price gouging.

Look pal, I would be the first to say that Trump is a POS, but the fact is, he didn't get the world onto the brink of nuclear war during his term.

I'm challenging his supporters to claim how he accomplished that, if indeed he accomplished anything

Let's suppose he did, and then you get with me on the challenge.

And if you can't understand that then forget it, we're finished.
Sounds you are another information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. " "if indeed he accomplished anything" ? Luckily, you have us here to fill you in >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933.png

Nope. Trump is a ham fisted moron. If they flattered him he'd give it all away. No talent at all for negotiation.
Pure, blind, indoctrinated DUPEs like this post things that are exactly the opposite of reality. How do you morons think Trump became a multi-billionaire, in the bare knuckle hard fisted world of New York City real estate ? It was by being tough, and a HIGHLY skilled negotiator, you boob.

That's how he kept Putin under control for 4 years, before Dumocrats put Biden in charge.

Sounds you are another information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. " "if indeed he accomplished anything" ? Luckily, you have us here to fill you in >>
No argument from me on that list, but no agreement either.

You know I was talking about accomplishments on foreign policy toward Russia, but you've chosen to keep trying to ignore the question.

Did Trump threaten Putin on going to war in the Ukraine or did Trump appease Russia/Putin? Or did he do nothing related to Russia on foreign policy?

Get up the balls to take a shot at the question. You'll probably find that I agree!

#56 Trump sided with Russia/Putin against the Dems siding with the Ukraine. Trump prevented the war by not challenging Russia with Nato interference.

Trump was always the best choice for world peace because the Dems and Biden needed to follow through on the demonizing of Trump, regarding his friendly terms with Russia/Putin.

Yep... just look at what you (Republicans) made America do...

Next time, don't run an ignorant, arrogant, amoral, power-crazed Baboon who would go so far as to incite Insurrection in order to remain in power...
He DIDN'T do that, except in your brainwashed, DUPED mind. In his Jan 6 speech, he said >> "peacefully & patriotically, make your voices heard" > 0:55 on the video time bar,

CNN cut off the speech just before these words were spoken, and then went straight to the coverage of rioting, so as to make it look like Trump incited.

Hard to believe March 2022, and some people are still being suckered.

Forum List

Back