Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

Sanction the pipeline and putin doesn't have the money to fund his invasion. Now Russia sells it to China and China sells it to us. That is what a bought and paid for Biden looks like.
Democrats can't evade the fact that right after Biden endorsed Nord Stream 2, and assured Putin of US importing Russian oil (instead of producing our own) Putin went whole hog after Ukraine. Not a hard puzzle.

No argument from me on that list, but no agreement either.

You know I was talking about accomplishments on foreign policy toward Russia, but you've chosen to keep trying to ignore the question.

Did Trump threaten Putin on going to war in the Ukraine or did Trump appease Russia/Putin? Or did he do nothing related to Russia on foreign policy?

Get up the balls to take a shot at the question. You'll probably find that I agree!

#56 Trump sided with Russia/Putin against the Dems siding with the Ukraine. Trump prevented the war by not challenging Russia with Nato interference.

Trump was always the best choice for world peace because the Dems and Biden needed to follow through on the demonizing of Trump, regarding his friendly terms with Russia/Putin.
I've been answering that question for YEARS, Mr johhny come lately. Like I said, you are information deprived. Every word from you is classic CNN/MSNBC/PBS propaganda, and it's bullshit.

The TRUTH is that Trump was very tough on Russia, and Russia feared him. They don't fear Biden because he's a liberal, candy ass. If you were not fixed on liberal OMISSION media, and if you watched Newsmax instead, you wouldn't need this post to fill you in on what your OMISSION medias deliberately OMIT.

Trump did not back Putin, poor, misinformed liberal media DUPE. Here are some of the things he DID DO >>

• forced NATO members to pay up
  • sanctioned Nord Stream 2
  • sanctioned oligarchs close to Putin
  • sold anti-tank weapons to Ukraine (Obama gave them blankets)
  • withdrew from INF treaty
  • expelled Russian officers
thehill.com

President Trump was tougher on Russia in 18 months, than Obama in eight years

Obama’s lackluster track record with Russia is in stark contrast to what the Trump administration did in only its first 18 months. Even more contrast with weakling Biden.

Never ONCE said a bad word about Putin

Even NOW hew can't bring himself to do that

I'm challenging his supporters to claim how he accomplished that. If indeed he actually accomplished anything?
I think Trump did a great job as POTUS. Do I know exactly what he did or didn't do to discourage war? Nope, I'm not privy to all the information necessary to draw an absolute conclusion. That being said, the reality of the situation is that none of this war BS happened on his watch. It could've been coincidence, it could've been due to his strong rhetoric, or it could be a mix of the two. Regardless, there was peace during his tenure and there is war under Biden. Spin happens.

One of the clear ways that anybody can see Trump's toughness vs Biden's weakness is in methodology. Biden THREATENS sanctions (and not severe ones) BEFORE the banned activities occur, and then only ENCACTS them after Putin has already acted.

Trump imposes sanctions UP FRONT, with the stipulation that they wont be removed unless Putin acts accordingly (EX. - stating that there would be no easing of the sanctions (ALREADY ENACTED) until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.

He's at least right in saying that Trump would have almost certainly avoided getting the world into being threatened by nuclear war, but he's still afraid to explain why.
The Frantic Media Are Talking to Themselves

You're begging the question. We are in no danger of a nuclear war; that scare story is a transference of the bipartisan Globalists' terrifying realization that their game of national and world domination is finished.

My business is booming. Everyone I know is getting better jobs. The world is fighting evil not bending their will and supporting evil. The coronavirus has waned. Travel is rebounding. Good movies are coming out. March madness is in person. What a great time to be alive in America!
Many people are working if they want to. It is just not keeping up with the actual costs of living for a good percentage. Purposely creating poverty.

I think Trump did a great job as POTUS. Do I know exactly what he did or didn't do to discourage war? Nope, I'm not privy to all the information necessary to draw an absolute conclusion. That being said, the reality of the situation is that none of this war BS happened on his watch. It could've been coincidence, it could've been due to his strong rhetoric, or it could be a mix of the two. Regardless, there was peace during his tenure and there is war under Biden. Spin happens.
1647720419944.png

My business is booming. Everyone I know is getting better jobs. The world is fighting evil not bending their will and supporting evil. The coronavirus has waned. Travel is rebounding. Good movies are coming out. March madness is in person. What a great time to be alive in America!
NOT everyone I know is getting better jobs. And because of the massive inflation, whatever job they get pays less, than the one before in real $$, because of the inflated cost of living.

Good movies ? lol Not because of Biden. And there are enough good movies on video, to last all of us for the rest of out lives, if we watched 3 per day. Movies are the least needed industry in America, and the actors as well.

Actually, it is an AWFUL time to be alive in America. Thousands of people are being evicted from their homes, with nowhere to go, while rents skyrocket 400%. What is "rebounding" is homelessness, crime, and threat of nuclear war.

All the Democrats who either voted for Joe Biden or manipulated votes to get him elected, need to take a good look at our March 2022 America. For that matter, just look at the whole world, and the state that it is in, after a little more than a year of Biden mismanagement, weakness, carelessness, corruption, and downright unconcern.

We now have:
1. the threat of nuclear war (which I haven't felt since the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1962),
2. astronomical inflation like has never been seen,
3. reckless opening of the Mexican border, with millions of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens pouring in, and then being flown around the country on the taxpayer dollar,
4. energy crisis (after being world #1 energy producer)
5. Supply fiasco, with hundreds of cargo ships stalled
6. the Biden "American Rescue Plan (which be renamed > ARP as long as you're not white)
7. plenty more disasters you can add to this list

I know it makes me a bad person, but your terror and tears make my heart happy.

Many of you put soooo much into the POTUS. Ignore and wake up and make something of yourself. Perhaps one day wages meet up with worker productivity, which hadn't happened in america yet. Productivity today is higher than any point in this nations history.

I know it makes me a bad person, but your terror and tears make my heart happy.
This is the real essence of Democrat evil, stupidity, and insanity. Clearly posted, and showing a lack of recognition of how incredibly awful they are.

My terror and tears are YOURS also. You're just too DUMB-DUPED to know it.

Last edited:
Many of you put soooo much into the POTUS. Ignore and wake up and make something of yourself. Perhaps one day wages meet up with worker productivity, which hadn't happened in america yet. Productivity today is higher than any point in this nations history.
Not in the energy industry.

My terror and tears are YOURS also.

Nope, this is all on you. I have not worried once about a Nuke war since I was about 7 and we used to do Nuke drills in school. I have no fear of that one tiny bit.

Inflation has been higher.

There is no energy crisis and we produce far more oil today than we did in Jan of 2021

You enjoy living in fear and sadness, I will get ready for our week at the beach!

Deal?

Forum List

Back