Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

The Bipartisan Boxer's Left-Right Punching Boxes Us In

The Democrats, with their disgusting, insulting, and threatening false-flag agenda, feed the Republicans on purpose. The two fake parties (including the fake Conservatives) work together because they are run by transnationalist prep-school classmates and not by real Americans. So the Democrats should totally eliminate their attacks on straight White working-class males if they are sincere about not driving us into the greedy outsourcing hands of their Republican classmates.

But they won't because classmates who prey together stay together. Anyone who thinks Preppies have a right to exist hates his own Daddy for not getting rich and spoiling him.
1EBF98DD-5190-45EC-BACC-C1D0D9C86687.jpeg

I said what I meant.

Not sure what to say about your drivel. Half of Democrats are white. No democrat wants to hurt white men or straight people. It’s your reflex that anything that helps someone by definition must hurt someone else. It’s a bullshit position to take but that’s what you see.

You're nothing better than 'is not, is not', without any specific argument and for that reason we're finished until you can do better.

I will go back to the question you posed a couple days ago------------>why no threat of nuclear war, or wars in general under Trump.

Same damn reason there isn't an easily winnable war against a 3rd world country run by a bunch of inbreds in North Korea. Because they view Kim as crazy enough to do it!

Biden has been in government for somewhere around 50 years. All his decisions, his remarks, his votes, his suggestions to Obama when VP, can be seen just by anyone going to the internet. On the internet also, you can see what multiple defense secretary's thought of his stances. You can even see what the President he served under remarked, and it wasn't endearing at all.

Exact opposite with Trump. He was never in government, had no record on votes when there was a crisis, and was totally unpredictable, as unpredictable as the rest of the leaders who run these countries are. He made no qualms about going in to kill terrorists and admitting it after doing so, threatening terrorist leaders with certain death if they didn't toe the line, and addressing issues that for years, no American politician wanted to touch. How many of you remember that multiple cruise missile strike in the middle east he pulled while Xi was sitting at his dinner table at Mara Lago? Do people know that he killed as many Russians in that attack as the people he intended to kill because they were at that site helping them? What do you think Pooty and Xi thought about that!

Trump was an unknown quantity. They had no record, was brash, and they never knew what he might do if they did something.

We can debate if that is/was a good, or bad quality. But either way, it worked. Nobody wanted to play games, because they never could project how Trump was going to play the game.

Bidens own record hamstrings him. They already know what he is going to think before they do what they are going to do, to cause him to think it. That doesn't make him bad, that just makes him totally predictable. You can see by what Pooty did in Ukraine, what he figured Biden would do; so he cut a deal with China and others in advance to lessen the impact he already knew Biden would bring.

How many of you read what General Milly did and said when contacting China? Seems Milly had the same opinion of Trump, doesn't it! By the way, did you know the BRILLIANT Gen Milly said that Kyiv would fall 3 days after the Russians attacked? Man is a genius, isn't he!

So, tell me again if Trump would have been re-elected, who would the blackmailer be on the world stage by use of nuclear weapons by not saying a word. Love or hate the man, Trump had our adversaries afraid of us then, as much as the American public now fear them. To bad with Biden in there, it isn't reciprocal, because if it was, Pootys Ukraine excursion, would have had to wait till the next President, if then!

Last edited:
I will go back to the question you posed a couple days ago------------>why no threat of nuclear war, or wars in general under Trump.

Same damn reason there isn't an easily winnable war against a 3rd world country run by a bunch of inbreds in North Korea. Because they view Kim as crazy enough to do it!

Biden has been in government for somewhere around 50 years. All his decisions, his remarks, his votes, his suggestions to Obama when VP, can be seen just by anyone going to the internet. On the internet also, you can see what multiple defense secretary's thought of his stances. You can even see what the President he served under remarked, and it wasn't endearing at all.

Exact opposite with Trump. He was never in government, had no record on votes when there was a crisis, and was totally unpredictable, as unpredictable as the rest of the leaders who run these countries are. He made no qualms about going in to kill terrorists and admitting it after doing so, threatening terrorist leaders with certain death if they didn't toe the line, and addressing issues that for years, no American politician wanted to touch. How many of you remember that multiple cruise missile strike in the middle east he pulled while Xi was sitting at his dinner table at Mara Lago? Do people know that he killed as many Russians in that attack as the people he intended to kill because they were at that site helping them? What do you think Pooty and Xi thought about that!

Trump was an unknown quantity. They had no record, was brash, and they never knew what he might do if they did something.

We can debate if that is/was a good, or bad quality. But either way, it worked. Nobody wanted to play games, because they never could project how Trump was going to play the game.

Bidens own record hamstrings him. They already know what he is going to think before they do what they are going to do, to cause him to think it. That doesn't make him bad, that just makes him totally predictable. You can see by what Pooty did in Ukraine, what he figured Biden would do; so he cut a deal with China and others in advance to lessen the impact he already knew Biden would bring.

How many of you read what General Milly did and said when contacting China? Seems Milly had the same opinion of Trump, doesn't it! By the way, did you know the BRILLIANT Gen Milly said that Kyiv would fall 3 days after the Russians attacked? Man is a genius, isn't he!

So, tell me again if Trump would have been re-elected, who would the blackmailer be on the world stage by use of nuclear weapons by not saying a word. Love or hate the man, Trump had our adversaries afraid of us then, as much as the American public now fear them. To bad with Biden in there, it isn't reciprocal, because if it was, Pootys Ukraine excursion, would have had to wait till the next President, if then!
All that and it only serves to illustrate that you don't understand the situation.

Putin reacted to US pressure under the guise of Nato.

Trump didn't scare Putin, he cooperated with Putin's drawing of the red line on no further expansion of Nato.

If you can get your head wrapped around that concept, then there could be further discussion. First you need to somehow rise above your domestic poiltics.

All that and it only serves to illustrate that you don't understand the situation.

Trump didn't scare Putin, he cooperated with Putin's drawing of the red line on no further expansion of Nato.

If you can get your head wrapped around that concept, then there could be further discussion. First you need to somehow rise above your domestic poiltics.

Oh really, you really are uninformed!

You see, Pooty knew what Biden was going to do before Biden knew what he was going to do. What has Pooty in trouble is...........he miscalculated what Germany, Poland, and France would do. Germanys response would have been totally different if Angela was still in there.

But that is ok. We need someone to lead NATO while this old fool is in office.

By the way, a lot of foreign policy and domestic policy is intertwined, like it or not.

By the way, Ukraine and NATO have both decided they will not enter NATO now, so then, I guess the war has ended?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh really, you really are uninformed!

You see, Pooty knew what Biden was going to do before Biden knew what he was going to do.
Putin knew what America was going to do when America started doing what it always has been doing since America renegged on the agreement of no more Nato countries and no more advances of Nato toward Russia's borders.

Now you know the truth.
And now you can rely on your talking point of Trump not pursuing that agenda during his term.

You can have the consession for Trump but you have to take the truth with it.

Putin knew what America was going to do when America started doing what it always has been doing since America renegged on the agreement of no more Nato countries and no more advances of Nato toward Russia's borders.

Now you know the truth.
And now you can rely on your talking point of Trump not pursuing that agenda during his term.

You can have the consession for Trump but you have to take the truth with it.

Well, maybe you are correct. But like I said, they are not letting Ukraine into NATO, so if that was the main reason for the attack, the war should have been over a week ago. Pooty has achieved his goal, and I am sure that NATO would sign that deal instantly.

But, we both know that is not the only reason this war started, and continues, now don't we-)

Well, maybe you are correct. But like I said, they are not letting Ukraine into NATO, so if that was the main reason for the attack, the war should have been over a week ago. Pooty has achieved his goal, and I am sure that NATO would sign that deal instantly.
Russia has successfully made sure that the Ukraine won't be allowed into Nato. But Russia fights on for other reasons. You may be interested in what those reasons are?
But, we both know that is not the only reason this war started, and continues, now don't we-)
I think I know why the war started and you are saying I might be correct. Although you don't say what I'm correct about?

You might be thinking that Russia started the war in order to rebuild the Soviet Union?

All the Democrats who either voted for Joe Biden or manipulated votes to get him elected, need to take a good look at our March 2022 America. For that matter, just look at the whole world, and the state that it is in, after a little more than a year of Biden mismanagement, weakness, carelessness, corruption, and downright unconcern.

We now have:
1. the threat of nuclear war (which I haven't felt since the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1962),
2. astronomical inflation like has never been seen,
3. reckless opening of the Mexican border, with millions of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens pouring in, and then being flown around the country on the taxpayer dollar,
4. energy crisis (after being world #1 energy producer)
5. Supply fiasco, with hundreds of cargo ships stalled
6. the Biden "American Rescue Plan (which be renamed > ARP as long as you're not white)
7. plenty more disasters you can add to this list
This is what happens when you elect folks like Xiden, Harris and the dem agenda....they are owned by foreigners and thus weak on the world stage....opening the door to this sort of chaos.

Russia has successfully made sure that the Ukraine won't be allowed into Nato. But Russia fights on for other reasons. You may be interested in what those reasons are?

I think I know why the war started and you are saying I might be correct. Although you don't say what I'm correct about?

You might be thinking that Russia started the war in order to rebuild the Soviet Union?

Wait, wait. YOU said it was because of the deal with NATO. We BOTH agreed they have achieved that, so by using logic, if that was the reason they went in, the war should be over.

I said............that we both know they went in for other reasons, and also by logic, if that was the ONLY reason they went in, the war would be over......by logic!

Therefore, if the war is not over although Pooty achieved his desired goal, that he proclaimed he wanted, then he was LYING! Any other reason either of us comes up for him continuing the war is total speculation, even if we use his own words to draw our speculative reasons.

Now I have HIS words, what you got!

when did Trump say there was any redline on Ukraine joining NATO?

We now have:
1. the threat of nuclear war (which I haven't felt since the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1962),
Hey dummy, whats this?

North Korea Threatens U.S.: Nuclear Attack ‘The Only Option Left’​

North Korea on Friday threatened to employ nuclear weapons against the United States, saying such drastic action represents the only remaining way to counter the threat it perceives from the Trump administration.

Hey dummy, whats this?

North Korea Threatens U.S.: Nuclear Attack ‘The Only Option Left’​

North Korea on Friday threatened to employ nuclear weapons against the United States, saying such drastic action represents the only remaining way to counter the threat it perceives from the Trump administration.

Looks like Kimmy made some stupid threats....that's what that is...

All the Democrats who either voted for Joe Biden or manipulated votes to get him elected, need to take a good look at our March 2022 America. For that matter, just look at the whole world, and the state that it is in, after a little more than a year of Biden mismanagement, weakness, carelessness, corruption, and downright unconcern.

We now have:
2. astronomical inflation like has never been seen,
3. reckless opening of the Mexican border, with millions of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens pouring in, and then being flown around the country on the taxpayer dollar,
4. energy crisis (after being world #1 energy producer)
5. Supply fiasco, with hundreds of cargo ships stalled
6. the Biden "American Rescue Plan (which be renamed > ARP as long as you're not white)
7. plenty more disasters you can add to this list
I know... Lucky they got in when they did or Trump would have really fucked it up....

Democrats have the usual job of cleaning up after one GOP guy or another...

Threat of Nuclear War has been explained many times as a result of appeasement to Russia..Democrats have to stand up to the bully, Trump was a coward in front of him...

Inflation is a result of the bounce back from the Trump Virus... If we were still in shit there would be no inflation..

Please explain what Biden did that opened the border... Trump cut funding to central American Countries and now surprised that people don't want to live there...

Energy Crisis: There is a fucking war going on..

Supply problem originated with Trump... As usual like a child you are giving out that Daddy is't cleaning up you mess fast enough...

6. No comment, there is no evidence to your statement

7... Please name some more as most of your complaints are that Biden can't fix Trump mistakes fast enough and GOP is successfully blocking progress under a Democratic President...

Truth is Biden is a pussy who has taken Millions upon Millions of dollars from both Xi and Putin, and no one can make a credible accusation against President Trump. They have to freaking manufacture one to cover their own collusion.

So give me some mean tweets and Putin and Xi shaking in their boots over EmperorShitzHizPantz Biden who half of the world is disgusted with and who won't even take his phone calls.

The man is a fool, a walking disaster and every Ukrainian Death, and Russian Death are on his bloody hands.

Had NATO listened to Trump, Putin would had thought twice about attacking Ukraine even with Puppet Biden in office.

Now they want to increase their spending? After Putin invades?

Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America​

Yup, you're welcome. Out of 20 years in Afghanistan, Unemployment down from 15% in 2020 to 4.6% in 2022, and an Infrastructure bill finally passed after nothing but talking about it in 2016 - 2020. The pandemic's worst moments are over, and we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

I am happy at what has been unleashed.

Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America​

Yup, you're welcome. Out of 20 years in Afghanistan, Unemployment down from 15% in 2020 to 4.6% in 2022, and an Infrastructure bill finally passed after nothing but talking about it in 2016 - 2020. The pandemic's worst moments are over, and we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

I am happy at what has been unleashed.
That light is NOT an oncoming train.

It's an ambulance racing to try to save what's left of American freedom.

Forum List

Back