Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

Truth is Biden is a pussy who has taken Millions upon Millions of dollars from both Xi and Putin, and no one can make a credible accusation against President Trump. They have to freaking manufacture one to cover their own collusion.

So give me some mean tweets and Putin and Xi shaking in their boots over EmperorShitzHizPantz Biden who half of the world is disgusted with and who won't even take his phone calls.

The man is a fool, a walking disaster and every Ukrainian Death, and Russian Death are on his bloody hands.

Had NATO listened to Trump, Putin would had thought twice about attacking Ukraine even with Puppet Biden in office.

Now they want to increase their spending? After Putin invades?

Yeah well, if nothing really terrible happens in Europe or Taiwan, very soon this board is going to be filled with the Hunter Biden indictment, along with others in congress who were involved. Normally I would gloat, but I have a feeling that this is so wide spread, everyone on both sides of the aisle are going to be shocked.

Once we get into this a little down the road, big tech is going to get hammered badly. Anyone owning stock in Twitter or Facebook, should head for the hills, meaning their broker, ASAP!

Probably due to Trump's homo-erotic collusion with Kim that Trump bragged about being a 'beautiful bromance" love affair for the age, yet, there were ever-increasing war zones in the African continent and we never left any warzones we were active in during Trump so, I can't see where these people think anything changed.
More Americans were killed in Afghanistan while Obama was President than under Bush and Trump, yet we never heard that on the evening news. Tell us something we don't know.

I think about half of Congress wouldn't support him if he tried.

We have a treaty with NATO.

Putin would be stupid to try an attack NATO.
Biden inc. would be stupid to take bribes from China and Russia, but they pocketed millions. The Stupid is here and in The White House Now. Don't expect much from them.

Why are we even still in NATO? Hopefully Trump can get us out of there after he wins the 2024 election.
Because time can be reset by one dictator. If Europe had the same unity against the German Nazi aggression maybe WWII get stopped before it starts. Shit I might not be here, my parents met in occupied Germany.......on second thought, lets not reset that .....

I know... Lucky they got in when they did or Trump would have really fucked it up....

Democrats have the usual job of cleaning up after one GOP guy or another...

Threat of Nuclear War has been explained many times as a result of appeasement to Russia..Democrats have to stand up to the bully, Trump was a coward in front of him...

Inflation is a result of the bounce back from the Trump Virus... If we were still in shit there would be no inflation..

Please explain what Biden did that opened the border... Trump cut funding to central American Countries and now surprised that people don't want to live there...

Energy Crisis: There is a fucking war going on..

Supply problem originated with Trump... As usual like a child you are giving out that Daddy is't cleaning up you mess fast enough...

6. No comment, there is no evidence to your statement

7... Please name some more as most of your complaints are that Biden can't fix Trump mistakes fast enough and GOP is successfully blocking progress under a Democratic President...
You are brainwashed beyond description. Truth is exactly the OPPOSITE of everything you said.

Hey dummy, whats this?

North Korea Threatens U.S.: Nuclear Attack ‘The Only Option Left’​

North Korea on Friday threatened to employ nuclear weapons against the United States, saying such drastic action represents the only remaining way to counter the threat it perceives from the Trump administration.

I never felt a serious threat from North Korea. Certainly not to the degree that we have now with Russia. Get it ? Dummy ?

Wait, wait. YOU said it was because of the deal with NATO. We BOTH agreed they have achieved that, so by using logic, if that was the reason they went in, the war should be over.

I said............that we both know they went in for other reasons, and also by logic, if that was the ONLY reason they went in, the war would be over......by logic!

Therefore, if the war is not over although Pooty achieved his desired goal, that he proclaimed he wanted, then he was LYING! Any other reason either of us comes up for him continuing the war is total speculation, even if we use his own words to draw our speculative reasons.

Now I have HIS words, what you got!
Dooooohhhhhhhh!

See, this is what I mean. RWers are not smart people. Biden had nothing to do with the current worries about nuclear war. Trump had nothing to do with the current worries about nuclear war. Hunter Biden had nothing to do with the current worries about nuclear war. The Pope had nothing to do with the current worries about nuclear war.

It's all a Putin thing but the RWers have gone anti-America and root for Russia now..

Not too bright.

See, this is what I mean. RWers are not smart people. Biden had nothing to do with the current worries about nuclear war. Trump had nothing to do with the current worries about nuclear war. Hunter Biden had nothing to do with the current worries about nuclear war. The Pope had nothing to do with the current worries about nuclear war.

It's all a Putin thing but the RWers have gone anti-America androot for Russia now..

Not too bright.
I dont know where this RWers root for Russia idea comes from, but it is as idiotic as the Russian collusion, Trump instigation, and other moronic scams that Democrats come up with.

If anybody in America is on the side of Russia, it is Biden (and his zombie followers), as proven by Biden's pro-Russia actions and inactions. (Keystone, Nord Stream 2, Mig jets, Russian oil imports, etc) While Trump was president Putin laid low. Biden comes in, Putin gone wild. 😐

Forum List

Back