Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

The TRUTH is that Trump was very tough on Russia, and Russia feared him. They don't fear Biden because he's a liberal, candy ass. If you were not fixed on liberal OMISSION media, and if you watched Newsmax instead, you wouldn't need this post to fill you in on what your OMISSION medias deliberately OMIT.
Well, that could be.
But I see lots of contrary evidence that shows Trump's cooperation with Putin for nefarious reasons that would only be window dressing here.

In any case fwiw, I'll go with your story. The main point is that the US under Trump didn't put the world on the brink of nuclear world war but Biden did.

NOT everyone I know is getting better jobs. And because of the massive inflation, whatever job they get pays less, than the one before in real $$, because of the inflated cost of living.

Good movies ? lol Not because of Biden. And there are enough good movies on video, to last all of us for the rest of out lives, if we watched 3 per day. Movies are the least needed industry in America, and the actors as well.

Actually, it is an AWFUL time to be alive in America. Thousands of people are being evicted from their homes, with nowhere to go, while rents skyrocket 400%. What is "rebounding" is homelessness, crime, and threat of nuclear war.
Don’t be a moron. If you want to address economic inequity in America I’m open to your amazing ideas. I bet you don’t care about it though. If you did, you wouldn’t support Republicans who are bent on concentrating as much wealth into as few people as possible.

Pure, blind, indoctrinated DUPEs like this post things that are exactly the opposite of reality. How do you morons think Trump became a multi-billionaire, in the bare knuckle hard fisted world of New York City real estate ? It was by being tough, and a HIGHLY skilled negotiator, you boob.

That's how he kept Putin under control for 4 years, before Dumocrats put Biden in charge.
Trump lost his ass in NYC real estate. His father bailed him out repeatedly. He's good at marketing. He didn't keep Putin under control. He's a lousy negotiator. Gives it away and gets nothing in return. He lies constantly about his net worth.

covid
infrastructure
nato
asian trading partners
china
Looks like he'll start issuing oil leases again since an appeals court said he could impose carbon taxes (at least temporarily)

My gripes are with the progressives and the gop dead ender hanger oners.

I'm not totally optimistic, but I hope he does something "big" on student loans and Obamacare affordablity with EOs by fall and get Siena on board with a revenue neutral boost to obamacae and soc sec medicare

Nope, this is all on you. I have not worried once about a Nuke war since I was about 7 and we used to do Nuke drills in school. I have no fear of that one tiny bit.

Inflation has been higher.

There is no energy crisis and we produce far more oil today than we did in Jan of 2021

You enjoy living in fear and sadness, I will get ready for our week at the beach!

Deal?
I wasn't taking about worrying, I was talking about a nuclear bomb landing right on YOUR HEAD. You're in as much danger as anybody else, no matter what you think about it.

Inflation in rental housing has NEVER been higher, or even anywhere close to what it is now.

There is an energy crisis which is why Biden is groveling to the Saudis, the Venezuelans, and even the Iranians. That you think we're producing more oil today, shows what a DUPE you are.

No, I dont enjoy fear and sadness. You are deranged.

covid
infrastructure
nato
asian trading partners
china
Looks like he'll start issuing oil leases again since an appeals court said he could impose carbon taxes (at least temporarily)

My gripes are with the progressives and the gop dead ender hanger oners.

I'm not totally optimistic, but I hope he does something "big" on student loans and Obamacare affordablity with EOs by fall and get Siena on board with a revenue neutral boost to obamacae and soc sec medicare
The only he's going to do, is enter a nursing home for the severe dementia.

Well, that could be.
But I see lots of contrary evidence that shows Trump's cooperation with Putin for nefarious reasons that would only be window dressing here.

In any case fwiw, I'll go with your story. The main point is that the US under Trump didn't put the world on the brink of nuclear world war but Biden did.
There is no "contrary evidence" to what I posted. What I posted is FACT, not opinion.

Trump lost his ass in NYC real estate. His father bailed him out repeatedly. He's good at marketing. He didn't keep Putin under control. He's a lousy negotiator. Gives it away and gets nothing in return. He lies constantly about his net worth.
HA HA. You've got the leftist DUPE talk down pat. Fool.

Don’t be a moron. If you want to address economic inequity in America I’m open to your amazing ideas. I bet you don’t care about it though. If you did, you wouldn’t support Republicans who are bent on concentrating as much wealth into as few people as possible.
I have always been against concentrating as much wealth into as few people as possible. That's why I was a Marxist revolutionary in the 60's & 70s. That's why I voted Democrat for every presidential candidate from McGovern (1972) to Obama (2008), with the exception of Ralph Nader, when I was registered in the Green Party.

Trouble is, the Democrats have CHANGED, and probably because of leftist media indoctrination, you haven't picked up on it. Clearly, today, it is the Democrats who are the party of the super rich. Republicans under Trump are the populist party of factory workers, truckers, etc.

Just look at the contributions that Hillary Clinton received in 2016, which far surpassed Trump's donations. Also, the majority of Clinton's donations were very large ones from Wall St fat cat corporations. Don't believe it ? Look it up. I posted the facts on it years ago. And who is BIG TECH aligned with ? The Democrats that's who. We all know that.

If you want to address economic inequity in America, and racism while we're at it, just look at racial Affirmative Action. Democrats support it with whites being discriminated against even if they are poor, and the black AA beneficiares happen to be rich. Same with Biden's American Rescue Plan.

Also, during Trump's 4 years, he accomplished a lot to fix economic inequity.
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .

YOU ARE LIVING IN THE PAST.

I wasn't taking about worrying, I was talking about a nuclear bomb landing right on YOUR HEAD. You're in as much danger as anybody else, no matter what you think about it.

and I will never know if you are right or not, so why give it a seconds thought? I refuse to be like you and live in a constant state of panic and depression.

Inflation in rental housing has NEVER been higher, or even anywhere close to what it is now.
So now it is just rental housing. Is that goal post heavy? Of couse you cannot show any data to support this.

There is an energy crisis which is why Biden is groveling to the Saudis, the Venezuelans, and even the Iranians. That you think we're producing more oil today, shows what a DUPE you are.

We are producing more oil today than we were in Jan of 2021.

1647772987357.png

I have always been against concentrating as much wealth into as few people as possible. That's why I was a Marxist revolutionary in the 60's & 70s. That's why I voted Democrat for every presidential candidate from McGovern (1972) to Obama (2008), with the exception of Ralph Nader, when I was registered in the Green Party.

Trouble is, the Democrats have CHANGED, and probably because of leftist media indoctrination, you haven't picked up on it. Clearly, today, it is the Democrats who are the party of the super rich. Republicans under Trump are the populist party of factory workers, truckers, etc.

Just look at the contributions that Hillary Clinton received in 2016, which far surpassed Trump's donations. Also, the majority of Clinton's donations were very large ones from Wall St fat cat corporations. Don't believe it ? Look it up. I posted the facts on it years ago. And who is BIG TECH aligned with ? The Democrats that's who. We all know that.

If you want to address economic inequity in America, and racism while we're at it, just look at racial Affirmative Action. Democrats support it with whites being discriminated against even if they are poor, and the black AA beneficiares happen to be rich. Same with Biden's American Rescue Plan.

4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,

Such drivel. The top 1% have formed an alliance with easy to fool Republican rubes to blame everything on the brown skinned people. Democrats and unruly city black folks or border crossing brown folks. Because the rank and file like that message they vote against their self interests to “own da libs”.

Everything you listed was a trend that Obama started. It continued into Trump without any change in trajectory at all until he mishandled Covid.

Guess what? Trends have returned under Biden; stocks and unemployment are all climbing or falling in the correct direction. However, none of the improved trends are going to lift the bottom up when health care and basic subsistence in life costs them everything they have. There is no equity play for the bottom. Your bullshit claim of Trump victory which was no change in how things were going still doesn’t address inequity.

The only way I can even imagine you look at Trump as some sort of peoples person is if his dog whistle on color played your tune.

Good post!
You hit it outta the park!!
In fact, a Grand Slam!!!

Don’t be a moron. If you want to address economic inequity INEQUALITY—EQUITY IS A TERM FROM THOSE WHO LIVE OFF TRUST FUNDS in America I’m open to your amazing ideas. I bet you don’t care about it though. If you did, you wouldn’t support Republicans who are bent on concentrating as much wealth into as few people as possible.
The Bipartisan Boxer's Left-Right Punching Boxes Us In

The Democrats, with their disgusting, insulting, and threatening false-flag agenda, feed the Republicans on purpose. The two fake parties (including the fake Conservatives) work together because they are run by transnationalist prep-school classmates and not by real Americans. So the Democrats should totally eliminate their attacks on straight White working-class males if they are sincere about not driving us into the greedy outsourcing hands of their Republican classmates.

But they won't because classmates who prey together stay together. Anyone who thinks Preppies have a right to exist hates his own Daddy for not getting rich and spoiling him.

Last edited:
Probably due to Trump's homo-erotic collusion with Kim that Trump bragged about being a 'beautiful bromance" love affair for the age, yet, there were ever-increasing war zones in the African continent and we never left any warzones we were active in during Trump so, I can't see where these people think anything changed.
Please try to control your tendencies to project your own proclivities on others.

Forum List

Back