Take a look at Dr. Fraudi at the Nats game without a Mask and not social distancing

His wife and close friend. He had every right to be in the stands.

Why?

Because he is one of the elite, and the rest of the people are Deplorables?

This is the real difference between liberalism and the American way. Libs have different rules for themselves as opposed to what they want to inflict we , the people , with. Did you notice how libs exempted themselves from O'care when that Abomination was implemented?

Told Yall this fraudulent piece shit is nothing but a OLD JOKE
My Father is older than Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director, and he does not refer to him with deprecation, as you do.
Look how his name is spelled in the thread title. The OP is probably on a Friday night drunk?
Isn't that how he always spells his name?

I looked at the time post, figured it would be a good time to mess with him.

I spelled it that way on purpose saying he is a FRAUD

My Father is older than Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director, and he does not refer to him with deprecation, as you do.
Look how his name is spelled in the thread title. The OP is probably on a Friday night drunk?

OK, good for you. Kind of witty. Winner winner chicken dinner.

You mean, sitting with his family with no one else around....outdoors?
The regular people being treated as the low lifes as usual. Its good to be an elitist. The absolute power of these folks is incredible. Since Trump has came onto the scene all the lights have come on and we see it all in its glory. From entertainers to sports to politicians to government employees, to lobbyists, to non elected men and women spewing power and so much more. And all they have to do is open their mouths.

The regular people being treated as the low lifes as usual. Its good to be an elitist. The absolute power of these folks is incredible. Since Trump has came onto the scene all the lights have come on and we see it all in its glory. From entertainers to sports to politicians to government employees, to lobbyists, to non elected men and women spewing power and so much more. And all they have to do is open their mouths.
Karens and Kevins everywhere.

This is a large stadium, other families could have come in as well and bee socially distanced too. Why the Faucis and not any conservative families?

Thank you and on that note I will get myself some lunch. I dont understand how he can go the game and we cant be spread out throw the stadium

OK, good for you. Kind of witty. Winner winner chicken dinner.
Took me a while but I got it. OP should have just spelled FRAUD in the post. I mean, really.

This is a large stadium, other families could have come in as well and bee socially distanced too. Why the Faucis and not any conservative families?

Thank you and on that note I will get myself some lunch. I dont understand how he can go the game and we cant be spread out throw the stadium
"Thank you and on that note I will get myself some lunch. I dont understand how he can go the game and we cant be spread out throw the stadium"

Almost made sense. Who the fuck spreads out throw the stadium?

"Thank you and on that note I will get myself some lunch. I dont understand how he can go the game and we cant be spread out throw the stadium"

Almost made sense. Who the fuck spreads out throw the stadium?

The look of the Marlins stadium when life was normal

Indeed this guy is a piece of shit fraud.lol

He was also caught taking his mask off after he gave a speech thinking the camera had stopped rolling but it didn’t. Lol. I guarantt the vaccine they say they have ready for us,he WONT be taking it,neither will his pal gates.lol

He was also caught taking his mask off after he gave a speech thinking the camera had stopped rolling but it didn’t. Lol. I guarantt the vaccine they say they have ready for us,he WONT be taking it,neither will his pal gates.lol

I have no interest in anything he has to say

I have no interest in anything he has to say
Him and Bill Gates should be hung up by the balls.

He is and has been relegated to a globalist puppet. Obviously compromised and since EVERYONE has skeletons in their closet, it isn't all that hard for the cultural marxists to manipulate people. Blackmail is a hell of weapon and vanity is a strong motivator and greatest weakness of EVERYONE in power.

Huh the WHO and Fauci both suggested masks aren't necessary

And then the globalists saw an opportunity when they saw TRRRRRUUUUMMMP not wearing masks and HIIIS VOOOOTERRRS protesting wearing masks.

All of a sudden WHO and Fauci do 180s on their views on WEARING MASKS.

Get that?

Because elites like him are the same as politicians,they get special treatment we don’t get including being immune from prosecution for crimes against humanity.

Forum List

Back