Take a look at Dr. Fraudi at the Nats game without a Mask and not social distancing

CDC guidelines, as well as regulations from the Maryland DOH, prohibit spectators at professional sports events.
What would the MD DOH have to do with this? Just throwing everything at this to see what sticks, eh?

This event happened in the State of Maryland- here in PA, the state health department has put a lot of regulations on sports events.

Told Yall this fraudulent piece shit is nothing but a OLD JOKE
Look at the background of that photo, dude. Not a whole lot of folks there.

He aint supposed to be there if no fans
Says who?

CDC guidelines, as well as regulations from the Maryland DOH, prohibit spectators at professional sports events.
Good. Tell that to DJT, his administration, and foul family. Then maybe we will get some where.

President Trump wasn't at the game, and neither was his family. So he was in compliance. He wasn't even watching on TV.

What would the MD DOH have to do with this? Just throwing everything at this to see what sticks, eh?
This event happened in the State of Maryland.
No it didn't. Nationals Park isn't in MD.

I thought I read it was in Landover, MD, Prince Georges County.

It's just a snapshot, so we have no idea how long he had it off. I don't doubt there were those around waiting to catch such a moment, no matter how fleeting. I presume the woman is his wife, therefore there should be no problem with the two of them being next to each other unmasked. The other guy has is mask on, so I look at this as much ado about nothing.

He shouldn't have been in the stadium in the first place after the pitch. A lot of MLB players have been diagnosed with Kung Flu and the doctor does speak with President Trump regularly.
Say's who, you? DJT does not need you, me, or anybody to be·queath his Orange Mange.

Some really sorry assed folks here.

He aint supposed to be there if no fans
Says who?

Good. Tell that to DJT, his administration, and foul family. Then maybe we will get some where.

President Trump wasn't at the game, and neither was his family. So he was in compliance. He wasn't even watching on TV.
Blind.

that doesn't matter. The hoi poloi have been told they cannot attend. But he can. With his friends. His excuse. ' I was dehydrated and i was drinking water to hydrate myself'. Where's the bottle? The mask was under his face, he was laughing and joking with his privileged friends and THEN calls anyone who calls him out on it, MISCHieVIOus?? LOL

This is a little preview of when the elites take over your life.

It's just a snapshot, so we have no idea how long he had it off. I don't doubt there were those around waiting to catch such a moment, no matter how fleeting. I presume the woman is his wife, therefore there should be no problem with the two of them being next to each other unmasked. The other guy has is mask on, so I look at this as much ado about nothing.

He shouldn't have been in the stadium in the first place after the pitch. A lot of MLB players have been diagnosed with Kung Flu and the doctor does speak with President Trump regularly.
Say's who, you? DJT does not need you, me, or anybody to be·queath his Orange Mange.

Some really sorry assed folks here.
You should leave as quickly as possible before you absorb any sense.

His excuse. ' I was dehydrated and i was drinking water to hydrate myself'. Where's the bottle?
The bottle is clearly visible next to his left hip.
Looks like to me that the water bottle is in his crotch. Either way, so Fucking What?

His excuse. ' I was dehydrated and i was drinking water to hydrate myself'. Where's the bottle?
Looks like to me that the water bottle is in his crotch. Either way, so Fucking What?
This is another Fauci derangement thread from haters. The fact is they all knew each other. One was his own wife and they were outside. Just because one pick shows him not wearing a mask for a minute or two does not mean he is violating any CDC guidelines. Only haters like the OP would find anything wrong with this pic.

This is another Fauci derangement thread From haters The fact is they all knew each other. One was his own wife and they were outside. Just because one pick shows him not wearing a mask for one second does not mean he is violating any CDC guidelines. Only haters like the OP would find anything wrong with this pic.

haters!! The man has made rules for the rest of us and he doesn't have to follow them?? NOR DC government workers. But DC resident without a mask are subject to 1000 dollar fines...but not gov't workers says the Mayor of DC. NOR Gov Cuomo. They are the ones pushing it for us. And they are exempt?? well....that just doesn't seem right to me. And you're okay with it.

btw. did you see what Walmart said this am? Their sign says Mask is recommended but if you're not wearing one, they'll still sell to you. KNow what that means?? Capitalism wins again. LOLOLOL

This is another Fauci derangement thread From haters The fact is they all knew each other. One was his own wife and they were outside. Just because one pick shows him not wearing a mask for one second does not mean he is violating any CDC guidelines. Only haters like the OP would find anything wrong with this pic.

haters!! The man has made rules for the rest of us and he doesn't have to follow them?? NOR DC government workers. But DC resident without a mask are subject to 1000 dollar fines...but not gov't workers says the Mayor of DC. NOR Gov Cuomo. They are the ones pushing it for us. And they are exempt?? well....that just doesn't seem right to me. And you're okay with it.
You take one picture and make wild generalizations. His mask was not off but pulled down. The others were masked. Was he drinking water? The folks he was with, his wife and a fellow co-worker and friend from the CDC, were probably checked for Covid recently, if not the same day. So stop with this hysterics over one photo.

Last edited:

You take one picture and make wild generalizations. His mask was not off but pulled down. The others were masked. Was he drinking water? The folks he was with, his wife and a fellow co-worker and friend from the CDC, were probably checked for Covid recently, if not the same day. So stop with this hysterics over one photo.
oh stop. LOL This guy is an incompetent and he has been wrong everytime he started opening his mouth. Dude. CHECK Out his connections to Bill Gates and Brock Obama. CHECK Out his history and what former employees say. But aside from THAT....Mask for thee, NOT for me is Fauci's creed.

Forum List

Back