Take the 3 min test to see which candidate mirrors your views

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Simply select the answer (choose "other stances" answer for more nuanced choices) then slide the bar on the left to indicate how important the issue is to you

heres the quiz: How Republican vs Democrat are you?

here are my results :afro:

LjY2pXG.jpg

Candidates you side with...
94%

Donald Trump Republican
on immigration, economic, social, foreign policy, environmental, domestic policy, education, electoral, and criminal issues.
Compare answers

92%

Ben Carson Republican
on domestic policy, foreign policy, social, healthcare, economic, environmental, science, electoral, and education issues.
Compare answers

92%

Marco Rubio Republican
on healthcare, domestic policy, social, foreign policy, environmental, education, science, electoral, and criminal issues.
Compare answers

90%

Jeb Bush Republican
on social, healthcare, domestic policy, economic, environmental, immigration, foreign policy, education, science, and criminal issues.
Compare answers

89%

Carly Fiorina Republican
on economic, foreign policy, domestic policy, social, immigration, education, and electoral issues.
Compare answers

87%

Chris Christie Republican
on domestic policy, foreign policy, social, healthcare, economic, education, and electoral issues.
Compare answers

87%

Ted Cruz Republican
on healthcare, domestic policy, social, electoral, science, criminal, and education issues.
Compare answers

75%

John Kasich Republican
on healthcare, economic, social, domestic policy, science, and electoral issues.
Compare answers

65%

Michael Bloomberg Independent
on economic, foreign policy, healthcare, and environmental issues.
Compare answers

43%

Gary Johnson Libertarian
on domestic policy, criminal, and education issues.
Compare answers

37%

Jill Stein Green
on environmental, education, and science issues.
Compare answers

34%

Bernie Sanders Democratic
on environmental, education, and science issues.
Compare answers

34%

Hillary Clinton Democratic
on economic and science issues.
Compare answers

Problem is, I wouldn't vote for anyone on that list

Weird, Rubio was the highest for me at 63%. I guess it makes sense as I am not excited about any candidate.

I like the way this site sets up its poll. Makes you think. But there's no way this is a "3 minute" quiz.

-- which is OK, I've taken these before so I knew that.

Weird, Rubio was the highest for me at 63%. I guess it makes sense as I am not excited about any candidate.

Rubio came in dead last for me at 24%. Even Ted Cruz scored higher. :ack-1:

Donald Rump did too, but then that depends on taking seriously anything that comes out of his mouth.

Know how you could really rock the results in those categories? Introduce "supports gay marriage" or "accepts gay marriage and has moved on"...

From faith, to factories and right into Hillary's camp, that's like launching a torpedo at polling results..

Forum List

Back